Passport Req..
Issued 24 Feb 2012 but only received 12 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
imu said:
Dear

I have applied for permanent residence in canada and I am awaiting PPR . before that I sent baby's medical , processing fees , PCC, updated schedule -1 for both me and my spouse . these docs were received in the august 5th, 2011 by the singapore visa office . my visa office is singapore .I nitially I applied in december 9,2010 and my case was held for the pregnancy of my spouse . after the birth of the new born , now we sent those documents .it is almost 25 days passed , we heard no more form the visa office since the final submission of the docs . Medical examination validity is just going to be expired in the comming november 22, 2011. Although Ihave informed the visa office of it s immediate expiry but they replied nothing from the visa office . is it possible to issue PPR when only 2 months is left for medical validity?

could you plese share your experience how long should we wait for the PPR call from the visa office ?

your comments are highly appreciated .

imu
Hi imu, as long as your docs were valid upon receipt by VO then there's nothing to worry about. In fact, 25 days is a very short waiting period, i think you have to give them at least 60 working days for PPR. Kindly share your timeline for the benefit of people in this forum.

Best of luck!

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
n1x_r said:
hi all, just got my passport with the visa stamped. Thanks and all the best to you! Now, time to do some serious planning for the big move..
Congrats n1x_r and good luck for your moving preparation!

Congrats Vansask for your PPR, you'll be the next one to receive Visa!

I just checked e-cas today and my status changed to "In Process"

Latest update:
letina NBPNP App Filed:11-Nov-09 AOR:08-Feb-09 MR:received PPR:02-Jul-2011 VISA: 12-Jul-2011
Vansask SINP App Filed:Jun-10 AOR:15-Jul-10 MR:28-Jun-11 PPR:Aug 2011 VISA:
n1x_r NSPNP App Filed:20-Oct-10 AOR:18-Dec-10 MR:30-May-11 PPR:27-Jul-2011 VISA: 29-Aug-2011
Garu NBPNP App Filed:06-Jan-11 AOR:22-Mar-11 MR:waiting.. PPR: VISA:
CRS MNPNP App Filed:01-Apr-11 AOR:07-Jun-11 MR:waiting.. PPR: VISA:
taivoi PNP App Filed:15-May-11 AOR:29-May-11 MR:waiting PPR: VISA:
Xandrielle MBPNP App Filed:15-Jun-11 AOR:12-May-11 MR:waiting PPR: VISA:

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Garu said:
Hi imu, as long as your docs were valid upon receipt by VO then there's nothing to worry about. In fact, 25 days is a very short waiting period, i think you have to give them at least 60 working days for PPR. Kindly share your timeline for the benefit of people in this forum.

Best of luck!
Dear garu

Thanks a lot for your mesage and a good suggestion. for your kind information , you will find my application time line at the bottom of my message . Hope this helps . wishes for you

imu

Vansask

Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
Med's Request
june 27, 2011
Med's Done....
june 30, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
september 6, 2011
CRS said:

Congrats!
This thread is your brain child. Thank you and Happy for you. How long exactly did SGVO take to process yours (In months)? Did you apply from Simgapore?
Hi CRS,

It took us 14 months for the whole process at SGVO. No, we applied from outside Singapore.

Vansask

Aug 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
Med's Request
june 27, 2011
Med's Done....
june 30, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
september 6, 2011
Garu said:
Congrats n1x_r and good luck for your moving preparation!

Congrats Vansask for your PPR, you'll be the next one to receive Visa!

I just checked e-cas today and my status changed to "In Process"
Good luck, Garu! Hopefully, your medical request will come soon.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
imu said:
Dear garu

Thanks a lot for your mesage and a good suggestion. for your kind information , you will find my application time line at the bottom of my message . Hope this helps . wishes for you

imu
Dear imu vai, if i'm not wrong, y'r a Bangladeshi. I'm a silent reader of all bng app forum. Best of luck to you fr yr ppr. Do u know any Bangladeshi applied to sgvo in pnp categories recently? I'd love to find anyone to share timeline. All the best.
Eid mubarak to all you people waiting to land in canada.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Vansask said:
Hi CRS,

It took us 14 months for the whole process at SGVO. No, we applied from outside Singapore.
14 months! Their current average time! Well i think, outsiders from singapore can't escape this timeline. Thanks vansask and best wishes fr yr landing.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CRS said:
Dear imu vai, if i'm not wrong, y'r a Bangladeshi. I'm a silent reader of all bng app forum. Best of luck to you fr yr ppr. Do u know any Bangladeshi applied to sgvo in pnp categories recently? I'd love to find anyone to share timeline. All the best.
Eid mubarak to all you people waiting to land in canada.
Dear CRS

Thanks a lot for your message.
Eid Mubarak! Eid wishes for you.
ঈদ মোবারক। ঈদের শুভেচ্ছা।

So far as i guess I know ther were some Bangladeshi applied under PNP .I would request you to track them in https://trackitt.com or more specifically https://trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers . you may visit the folowing a spreadsheet of all Bangladeshi Applicants Forum that was created by me for the first time . please visit to see https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn . please give me sometime to look for such a PNP applicant , if it is otherwise .

Eid Mubarok!
ঈদ মোবারক।
Imu

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
imu said:
Dear CRS

Thanks a lot for your message.
Eid Mubarak! Eid wishes for you.
ঈদ মোবারক। ঈদের শুভেচ্ছা।

So far as i guess I know ther were some Bangladeshi applied under PNP .I would request you to track them in https://trackitt.com or more specifically https://trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers . you may visit the folowing a spreadsheet of all Bangladeshi Applicants Forum that was created by me for the first time . please visit to see https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqseqZo4rEUXdEZQMVMyaWpGWjFMRGc5UWxabHVTX3c&hl=bn . please give me sometime to look for such a PNP applicant , if it is otherwise .

Eid Mubarok!
ঈদ মোবারক।
Imu
Many many thanks fr prompt reply. I'll have a look.

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
Vansask said:
Good luck, Garu! Hopefully, your medical request will come soon.
I hope so Vansask. Thanks

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Congrat n1x_r & Vansask.

Anything new this week on ecas Garu? my address disappear again , what to waiting game...

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
taivoi said:
Congrat n1x_r & Vansask.

Anything new this week on ecas Garu? my address disappear again , what to waiting game...
Hi taivoi, my status changed to "In Process" last week. My address also disappeared.

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Garu said:
Hi taivoi, my status changed to "In Process" last week. My address also disappeared.
Many many congrats garu! The ice is melting at last. Remember what other mentioned in the forum. They usually issue mr just a day after it shows in process. All the best.

P

paris_33

imu said:
Dear

I have applied for permanent residence in canada and I am awaiting PPR . before that I sent baby's medical , processing fees , PCC, updated schedule -1 for both me and my spouse . these docs were received in the august 5th, 2011 by the singapore visa office . my visa office is singapore .I nitially I applied in december 9,2010 and my case was held for the pregnancy of my spouse . after the birth of the new born , now we sent those documents .it is almost 25 days passed , we heard no more form the visa office since the final submission of the docs . Medical examination validity is just going to be expired in the comming november 22, 2011. Although Ihave informed the visa office of it s immediate expiry but they replied nothing from the visa office . is it possible to issue PPR when only 2 months is left for medical validity?

could you plese share your experience how long should we wait for the PPR call from the visa office ?

your comments are highly appreciated .

imu
I would love to comment on your inquiry.

Please remember that you still have time for your medicals to expire.

PPR's can be issued even if only a few days are remaining for medicals to expire.

Many applicants got their PPR's just 6-7 days BEFORE the expiry of medicals. And surprisingly, their visas were valid until the medical expiry dates ( at most 6 days ). The visa officer warns applicants under such circumstances that they must travel to Canada immediately and without delay and BEFORE the expiry of their medicals. So applicants have 5-6 days ONLY to travel to Canada.

Given that scenario, let me also tell you that visa officers take medical expiry dates very seriously.

The fact that you have informed them also adds credence to the fact that they are aware of your medical exam expiry dates.

So relax, the visa office can issue your visas at ANY time before the expiry of the medical exam results.

The above scenario is not frequent these days. At most, you will get your visas about 15 to 30 days before the expiry of your medical results.

You do not have to contact the visa office now. Just relax and let them do their job. Send them a fax ( headlined URGENT ) as well as an email before 20-30 days of the date your medicals expire.

In a small number of cases, applicants are told to redo their medical exams. But this is most unlikely nowadays.

Relax and good luck.

HUSSAIN

Sep 3, 2011
Vansask said:
Hi Garu,

We submitted our application in June, 2010.

We were SINP norminated.

We got in touch with CHC Singapore and told that we have to wait because they are busy.

Did you contact CHC Singapore?
I wanna ask if do you have relatives that sponsored you in Saskat or do you have employer that offered you a job? Kindly please give me some info of your application as i want to apply under SINP but I don't have any relatives and friends there and no job offer to any. However, I am financially prepared for the settlement funds. BTW, did they require you for IELTS? Your input is greatly appreciated.