Jan 16, 2020
Toronto
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Hello, Everyone
Congratulations to everyone who got the PPR
and hope and well wishes for everyone else who is still waiting.

My wife got her PPR on the 20th of November. We are having a hard time getting an appointment from Dhaka VAC to submit her passport. I used the web Email option to try to book an appointment for her but no response for 4 days. webchat not available, they do not answer the phone, went to the office but they only allow people with an appointment(the guard gave us email address to ask for an appointment. then I have sent a Direct Email to : info.canadabd@vfshelpline.com , i gave them all the details to book an appointment but no response yet.

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on what would be the best and fastest way to get an appointment from the Dhaka VAC office to submit a Passport for Visa. I must be doing something wrong? What am I doing wrong? I appreciate your help. Please and thank you.

May 15, 2020
Hello, Everyone
Congratulations to everyone who got the PPR
and hope and well wishes for everyone else who is still waiting.

My wife got her PPR on the 20th of November. We are having a hard time getting an appointment from Dhaka VAC to submit her passport. I used the web Email option to try to book an appointment for her but no response for 4 days. webchat not available, they do not answer the phone, went to the office but they only allow people with an appointment(the guard gave us email address to ask for an appointment. then I have sent a Direct Email to : info.canadabd@vfshelpline.com , i gave them all the details to book an appointment but no response yet.

I was wondering if you have any suggestions on what would be the best and fastest way to get an appointment from the Dhaka VAC office to submit a Passport for Visa. I must be doing something wrong? What am I doing wrong? I appreciate your help. Please and thank you.
Appointments for passport submission can be booked only via telephone / email / web chat
+88 09666 911 380, +88 09606 777 888

WaSha1

Jan 16, 2020
Toronto
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
AOR Received.
10-01-2020
Appointments for passport submission can be booked only via telephone / email / web chat
+88 09666 911 380, +88 09606 777 888
Thanks for the reply. :)
The reason i was asking for help is to see if there is a trick to get that appointment.
Call to schedule an appointment has been unsuccessful -It hangs up after asking to press "1" for the schedule. (tried all day long with the same result). web chat**** - always no one is available. ****Email- no response from web email since the 4th of December. Direct Email was sent on the 6th and nothing. (just the auto-reply sd would get back in 2 days but its been 4 days.

Thank you

Helen Nguyen

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
- Nov GCMS note: Location: PRU - REV
- Dec GCMS note: Location: KO00137

Anyone can help me to understand the difference in the paper file location? Thanks.

May 15, 2020
Thanks for the reply. :)
The reason i was asking for help is to see if there is a trick to get that appointment.
Call to schedule an appointment has been unsuccessful -It hangs up after asking to press "1" for the schedule. (tried all day long with the same result). web chat**** - always no one is available. ****Email- no response from web email since the 4th of December. Direct Email was sent on the 6th and nothing. (just the auto-reply sd would get back in 2 days but its been 4 days.

Thank you
Hi,

You can talk with
benu_bd
I can see this profile was able to submit the passport to Dhaka VAC.

Thanks

Reactions: WaSha1
Nov 27, 2020
please advise if the VO use telephone interview for spousal sponsorship. my GCMS notes on Nov 12TH 2020 said interview required and in the queue for an interview. Or they will email me about the interview instruction

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
please advise if the VO use telephone interview for spousal sponsorship. my GCMS notes on Nov 12TH 2020 said interview required and in the queue for an interview. Or they will email me about the interview instruction
Brother brace yourself, unfortunately you are in for a long wait. I’m waiting for an interview date as well. People have been waiting for year and a half, they have been so negligence about the whole interview process also COVID has a lot of effect on it. They are not doing phone interviews currently for spousal sponsorship, it will be face to face.
Stay strong!

Reactions: visaapplicantcan
Nov 27, 2020
Brother brace yourself, unfortunately you are in for a long wait. I’m waiting for an interview date as well. People have been waiting for year and a half, they have been so negligence about the whole interview process also COVID has a lot of effect on it. They are not doing phone interviews currently for spousal sponsorship, it will be face to face.
Stay strong!
Thanks, brother. Please advise what's the major and minor questions they will ask? As far as I know, I have some major red flags in my app so they will focus on those concerns?

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Thanks, brother. Please advise what's the major and minor questions they will ask? As far as I know, I have some major red flags in my app so they will focus on those concerns?
Bro I’m not an immigration agent nor I have the expertise to comment on that, most people only have speculation of different circumstances and outcome that can result from one’s situation. It is more likely they are concern about your red flags but questions would involve more about your relationship with your partner
Good luck, don’t panic. End of the day it is going to work out!

Reactions: visaapplicantcan