+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Isn’t it incredible how well IRCC has walled themselves off from the public? The phones are down so your directed to send a web form. But the web form clearly states that unless you are outside their excessively long processing times they won’t answer you. And now it takes 3 months to get GCMS notes ? So in other words: Don’t contact us. We’ll contact you when we’re ready and that’s it! It so frustrating.
Where does it say it takes 3 months for the notes?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Isn’t it incredible how well IRCC has walled themselves off from the public? The phones are down so your directed to send a web form. But the web form clearly states that unless you are outside their excessively long processing times they won’t answer you. And now it takes 3 months to get GCMS notes ? So in other words: Don’t contact us. We’ll contact you when we’re ready and that’s it! It so frustrating.
what are your intentions??
1. If you want to upload or provide additional documents-> send it to webform.
2. If you have any questions about your application, send them a webform (absolutely the question should not be related to your application status if it still within processing time)
3. Even if you contacted them by phone or webform, the answers likely same "your application still within normal processing time / if we need more information will contact you / still in process,....)
All above make sense if an application is not passed processing time yet.

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
what are your intentions??
1. If you want to upload or provide additional documents-> send it to webform.
2. If you have any questions about your application, send them a webform (absolutely the question should not be related to your application status if it still within processing time)
3. Even if you contacted them by phone or webform, the answers likely same "your application still within normal processing time / if we need more information will contact you / still in process,....)
All above make sense if an application is not passed processing time yet.
I’m glad it makes sense to you. Thanks for chiming in here.

AHP

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Singapore extended its "Lockdown" to June. Does this mean that applications will not be processed at all until then ? Online Status of our Application changed to 'Decision Made' last month, but the 'Passport Request' was never sent. I assume the Covid lockdown in Singapore is to blame...

Reactions: WaSha1

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019

takitfree

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Singapore extended its "Lockdown" to June. Does this mean that applications will not be processed at all until then ? Online Status of our Application changed to 'Decision Made' last month, but the 'Passport Request' was never sent. I assume the Covid lockdown in Singapore is to blame...
Supposedly the are still working but it sure seems quiet over there.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Any Idea whether IRCC officer can able to work from home. in Singapore most of the business and offices are closed so IRCC office will be close but not sure whether they are working from home or not

Reactions: aasraful

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hellow Friends
I just now received the Pre-Arrival Service letter from SGVO.
Please help to get the info that the Pre-Arrival Service letter indicates that ELIGIBILITY PASSED or it is just formality.

I think SGVO is still working so lets hope other members get their application update soon.

Thanks

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hellow Friends
Please help to get the info that the Pre-Arrival Service letter indicates that ELIGIBILITY PASSED or it is just formality.

I think SGVO is still working so lets hope other members get their application update soon.

Thanks
Eligibility passed. That's good. Congratulations

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hellow Friends

Thanks
Thats great news. congratulations. Are you sure you got it yesterday? or would you have got it before the lockdown?

Does the sponsor get the pre-arrival letter or PA?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
my application status changed to DECISION MADE in an online service account but in GCKEY it is still in process. what is its meaning
how can I get the details that my application is approved or not? now when can expect PPR
Did anyone receive PPR after this lockdown?

Reactions: WaSha1