Bio Requested: December 2, 2019
Bio Done: December 3, 2019
SA: December 4, 2019
MVO: December 12, 2019
AOR2: January 7, 2020
Medical Request: January 22, 2020
Medical Done: January 24, 2020
Medical Passed: January 26, 2020
ADR: March 4, 2020 (New Police certificated including my name and my surname changed, My ID number different from my birth certificated explaining)
Pre-Arrival Letter: March 5, 2020
ADR Uploaded: March 13, 2020
Decision Made: ?
PPR: ?

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Application received: October 23, 2019
AOR1: November 16, 2019
ADR: March 4, 2020 (New Police certificated including my name and my surname changed, My ID number different from my birth certificated explaining)
Thank you so much for your detail explanation. So, on your October application have you sent PCC ? Is PCC valid toll 12 months? Why they asked you for again?

Reactions: eNAVARA

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Application received: October 23, 2019
AOR1: November 16, 2019
Also can you copy your Pre arrival letter. How it is look like? Thanks dear!

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
Thank you so much for your detail explanation. So, on your October application have you sent PCC ? Is PCC valid toll 12 months? Why they asked you for again?
Yes, I have been sent my original PCC with my October 2019 application. I don't know why Singapore requested my PCC again including my name and my surname changed on PCC. But another applicant in the same my country have been changed their name and surname 2-3 times but their nothing about this.

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Also can you copy your Pre arrival letter. How it is look like? Thanks dear!
@aababuji : For your reference - Pre Arrival Letter

Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services
before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:
canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv
al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the
website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many
service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services
are always at no cost to you.
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at
cic.gc.ca/publications.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are
interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite
you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter
(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
@aababuji : For your reference - Pre Arrival Letter

Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations. These service providers
offer free information to help you with:
• Living and working in Canada;
• Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and
certificates recognized in Canada;
• Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada,
including language training; and
• Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking
communities.
If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services
before you leave. We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website:
canada.ca/pre-arrival-services.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv
al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general
When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the
website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many
service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services
are always at no cost to you.
You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources
available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent
residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at
cic.gc.ca/publications.
Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are
interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp
For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite
you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter
(Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Again I am so thankful to you dear! stay blessed and safe!

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
I heard that from another applicant from Thailand, she got updated of medical passed over email on 7-April-2020. I just curious about that some staff still working or work from home.

Reactions: kylelowry

kylelowry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I heard that from another applicant from Thailand, she got updated of medical passed over email on 7-April-2020. I just curious about that some staff still working or work from home.
You mean medical request letter? You dont get an email to say you've passed the medical do you ?

I honestly hope the call center agent I spoke to was wrong about visas not being processed right now.

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
You mean medical request letter? You dont get an email to say you've passed the medical do you ?

I honestly hope the call center agent I spoke to was wrong about visas not being processed right now.
I meant my friend here in Thailand, she received email on 7-April-2020 to confirmed that her medical exam passed.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I meant my friend here in Thailand, she received email on 7-April-2020 to confirmed that her medical exam passed.
I have not heard that anybody has received email for Medical passed. is that something new?
No, email says a notification on your application, then go to mycic to check. in my case they did not say anything but I knew when I checked my application from mycic.