+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
I tried to contact them through Webform 2 weeks ago because I hit my 1 year, and recieved no reply at all. The hell is going on.

Mar 4, 2019
Dear All,

Yesterday received an email from SVO Office and the content was like " We received your application on 18th of April 2019" Few individuals got different format of that email called AOR@. File got trnfrd. to SVO on 17th of June. Why its saying 18th of April 2019? I gotta actual letter saying File got trnsffered to SVO in June 17th.

SVO Is way to slow. Express entry guys are getting their all process done less then 6 months. Families should have more priorities. Sydney return my my application in April by mistake, no where to complain!!!!!.

Getting frustrated. Thanks guys.

zia_29

Jun 24, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2017
Nomination.....
1-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2018
Dear All,

Yesterday received an email from SVO Office and the content was like " We received your application on 18th of April 2019" Few individuals got different format of that email called AOR@. File got trnfrd. to SVO on 17th of June. Why its saying 18th of April 2019? I gotta actual letter saying File got trnsffered to SVO in June 17th.

SVO Is way to slow. Express entry guys are getting their all process done less then 6 months. Families should have more priorities. Sydney return my my application in April by mistake, no where to complain!!!!!.

Getting frustrated. Thanks guys.
Hi,
Don't be frustrated, not too soon.
I am from Bangladesh as well.
Let me share my case with you. My AOR date was 22-mar-2018, yes 2018. And, I had received PPR on 10-jul-19, after 475 days. In between I had a number of ADR, GCMS notes request, and numerous emails exchange.
From my point of view, they make extensive checking on some applications, may be of some specific nationality and religion, which delays the whole process significantly.
My suggestion is, if your case is valid don't loose hope, be patient. And, don't quit your job or don't start preparing until you get Visa/ COPR.

Wishing you very best. And, hoping your case will not be that much delayed!

Sha99

Jul 11, 2019
Hi,
Don't be frustrated, not too soon.
I am from Bangladesh as well.
Let me share my case with you. My AOR date was 22-mar-2018, yes 2018. And, I had received PPR on 10-jul-19, after 475 days. In between I had a number of ADR, GCMS notes request, and numerous emails exchange.
From my point of view, they make extensive checking on some applications, may be of some specific nationality and religion, which delays the whole process significantly.
My suggestion is, if your case is valid don't loose hope, be patient. And, don't quit your job or don't start preparing until you get Visa/ COPR.

Wishing you very best. And, hoping your case will not be that much delayed!
Hi , did u receive your passport back from Singapore ? I send passport on July 9th and haven’t received

Mar 4, 2019
Sha 99. Thanks Man for your kind words.

Just realize My AOR 2 date mentioned in the letter is 18th of April 2019 same as my AOR1 and it was sent from Different SVO Address then others. Asked few Applicants from Bangladesh and their AOR2 Shows " Migration Section ; One George Street Singapore " But mine says Immigration section on Robinson Road "

Does it mean the Agent who is looking into my file can send email in different format?

Any idea Whats going on?

Ra

Last edited:

zia_29

Jun 24, 2019
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Sep-2017
Nomination.....
1-Jan-2018
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2018
Hi , did u receive your passport back from Singapore ? I send passport on July 9th and haven’t received
Not yet mate. They said will process within 30 days.