+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Sam890

Jul 16, 2019
Applied on 7th August 2018. PA is from Bangladesh. Medical submitted in December. RPRF request came in February 2019. Since that, no response from them. It will be a year in 2-3 weeks.

No interview request. Nothing so far. Any idea what’s going on with my application?
Did you try emailing them for status update?

Shorgo1679

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
I have emailed my lawyer, she said she will send them an email next month after it reaches one year from the application submission date. It’s really frustrating. Do we have to go through an interview or something? Any guess?

Sam890

Jul 16, 2019
I have emailed my lawyer, she said she will send them an email next month after it reaches one year from the application submission date. It’s really frustrating. Do we have to go through an interview or something? Any guess?
The sad part is even if u have to go through an interview, they will let u know 3-4 weeks before the interview date.thats the formal interview letter. Before that they send nothing. I found out by emailing them about my status update. Someone found it from GCSM notes.

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
I heard that Singapore will not reply you unless you order GCMS note... but it take a month.
However, I used my wife's email and they replied that she will be in queue for interview .
My relationship are genuine so it is not a big deal! but the waiting game is the big problems
My wife and I are really stress but this is life...
My wife's application is on October 2018 and due to some previous application, I calculate that she will get her turn around Feb 2020...
Any ideas, please share

Thank you guys

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Is the PA from Bangladesh? If she is then how often they conduct interviews in Bangladesh? I heard from MP office that they are giving interview dates within 12 months the application was submitted.
PA from Vietnam, my friend! Should I contact PM? My timeline is still within 12 months

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PA from Vietnam, my friend! Should I contact PM? My timeline is still within 12 months
MP will tell you exact information based on GCMS NOTE, that's why I did not contact my PM. My application was in May 2018 and I got my interview date after 13 months. You should order the GCMS note to know about the red flag though.