waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
Solid said:
Thanks Kitty! I had to ask some members more experienced then me if i could celebrate becasue i didnt want any bad karma! They told me im good to go! Feels so good that the interview is over! It was the only real obstacle that would prevent my wife from coming here.

Your app was recieved on November 2010, but you STILL didnt get any letter for interview yet? Did order your CAIPS notes?
Are you going back to fly back with her. I must be a very happy time for you and her... ;D I felt the same as you about the karma. Untill she walk thru doors the airport. I did get a call from the immagation when she was in customs.Funny thing my cell ran out of mins.!!!But she came out after 30 mins!

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Solid said:
Thanks Kitty! I had to ask some members more experienced then me if i could celebrate becasue i didnt want any bad karma! They told me im good to go! Feels so good that the interview is over! It was the only real obstacle that would prevent my wife from coming here.

Your app was recieved on November 2010, but you STILL didnt get any letter for interview yet? Did order your CAIPS notes?
Hi Solid,
How can I get the CAIPS note?
Please tell me how, it's been 7 months now and my case is sssooooo simple.

Thank you in advance :D

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
ggood said:
Are you going back to fly back with her. I must be a very happy time for you and her... ;D I felt the same as you about the karma. Untill she walk thru doors the airport. I did get a call from the immagation when she was in customs.Funny thing my cell ran out of mins.!!!But she came out after 30 mins!
Yeah I gotta pay respects to the in-laws and I think she would be so nervous flying and going through customs/immigration alone. Only thing that sucks is it costs ALOT more then her flying alone. Didnt top up your Cell phone minutes? sounds like somthing I would do!! LOL she was in there alone omg!

hello-kitty said:
Hi Solid,
How can I get the CAIPS note?
Please tell me how, it's been 7 months now and my case is sssooooo simple.

Thank you in advance :D
Robsluv posted this link http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes ( There is 3 places at the bottom)

sovo

Star Member
Jan 24, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
29-06-2011
Med's Request
29-06-2011
Med's Done....
12-11-2009, re done july 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept 5, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
September 20, 2011
LANDED..........
October 23, 2011
@ solid, Congrats!!! Its almost over for you. How long was your wife's interview?

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
Solid said:
Yeah I gotta pay respects to the in-laws and I think she would be so nervous flying and going through customs/immigration alone. Only thing that sucks is it costs ALOT more then her flying alone. Didnt top up your Cell phone minutes? sounds like somthing I would do!! LOL she was in there alone omg!
I thought I had about 10 mins lefted on the cell! I think I had only 1 min. It was ok. The wife told be they just ;D as she told them I must of ran out time on the cell! Very easy questions,are you picking someone up,how is she,just that kind of questions...My mom was with herthey were playing all over Asia on tours. when I got a call from the lawer to say "Get her passport in she was approved" (See the time line to the lefted) I could not pick her up. I went back to Vietnam alot durning our 9 month wait allmost every 3 months. We just went back for Tet in Feburary for 3 weeks and 4 days in Cambodia.

Solid

Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
March 24th, 2010
File Transfer...
Processing April 8, 2010
Med's Request
23-06-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
Interview........
Completed May 9th , 2011
Passport Req..
05-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2011
ggood said:
I thought I had about 10 mins lefted on the cell! I think I had only 1 min. It was ok. The wife told be they just ;D as she told them I must of ran out time on the cell! Very easy questions,are you picking someone up,how is she,just that kind of questions...My mom was with herthey were playing all over Asia on tours. when I got a call from the lawer to say "Get her passport in she was approved" (See the time line to the lefted) I could not pick her up. I went back to Vietnam alot durning our 9 month wait allmost every 3 months. We just went back for Tet in Feburary for 3 weeks and 4 days in Cambodia.
Your wife landed last year on the 13th! Where is she from in VN? You live in Vancouver now im guessing.

Do you know how long it will be before my wife can get her PR visa?(from your experience)
They told us to wait for a letter to redo the medical check, but cant i just tell her to go do it now instead of waiting?
Just wanted to start planning the trip to pick her up (time off work, plane tickets) and any info would be appreciated ggood!

kingqatar

Oct 16, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Oct-10
File Transfer...
27-Nov-10 to Singapore
Med's Request
15-Oct-10 Previous x-ray or more tests
Med's Done....
20-Sep-10 Remed 6-Jan-12
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
01-Dec-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-Feb-12
LANDED..........
03-Mar-12
Hey everyone,

I am having some worries now. The application has been in Singapore for more than 5 months. I have only been able to log on with my (sponsor) details.

It said "Application of null XXX XXX received" and "medical results received" Then the "medical results received" disappeared in Jan.

I note that most of your ecas changes to "in process" a couple of months before you get the PR. Nothing on mine.

Any thoughts? Should I contact Singapore and how do I do that?

Thanks

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
Solid said:
Your wife landed last year on the 13th! Where is she from in VN? You live in Vancouver now im guessing.

Do you know how long it will be before my wife can get her PR visa?(from your experience)
They told us to wait for a letter to redo the medical check, but cant i just tell her to go do it now instead of waiting?
Just wanted to start planning the trip to pick her up (time off work, plane tickets) and any info would be appreciated ggood!
Yes she came here on the 13th. She is from HCMC. Just wait for all the info,I think one month and around 10 to 15 days to get her visa and passport back after that.

MapleBear

Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-11-2010
Passport Req..
17-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2011
kingqatar said:
Hey everyone,

I am having some worries now. The application has been in Singapore for more than 5 months. I have only been able to log on with my (sponsor) details.

It said "Application of null XXX XXX received" and "medical results received" Then the "medical results received" disappeared in Jan.

I note that most of your ecas changes to "in process" a couple of months before you get the PR. Nothing on mine.

Any thoughts? Should I contact Singapore and how do I do that?

Thanks
Hi kingqatar,

We are experiencing a similar situation. Our file was sent to Singapore in November and ECAS was updated with "Application has been received". Medical results received showed up for a couple weeks in January and then disappeared. ECAS has not yet been updated to "in process" and we have received no news from Singapore.

You could send an email to Singapore (re-singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) - or you could order CAIPS notes, which might provide some information on the status of your application.

MapleBear

Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-11-2010
Passport Req..
17-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2011
Cheers said:
Hey MapleBear,
How long it takes for Singapore CIC to reply to your e-mail query.

Thanks.
When I asked for a status of the application, they didn't reply.

shafin

Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 8, 2010
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Jan 27, 2012
hi everyone,
hopefully i will get my CAIPS notes tomorrow. they mail it to me may 9th. all i want to see is my wife's interview is waived. i don't know what is waiting for me..... i didn't send them too much proof. i didn't know this thing can be this much complicated. should i send them additional documents now as a proof of our relationship or i just wait for them to ask. plz pray for me......

CanadianEnforcer

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON but directed to SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4TH OCTOBER 2010
AOR Received.
15TH NOVEMBER 2010
File Transfer...
2rd NOVEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
1ST OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
22th JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
4th JULY 2011
shafin said:
hi everyone,
hopefully i will get my CAIPS notes tomorrow. they mail it to me may 9th. all i want to see is my wife's interview is waived. i don't know what is waiting for me..... i didn't send them too much proof. i didn't know this thing can be this much complicated. should i send them additional documents now as a proof of our relationship or i just wait for them to ask. plz pray for me......
Hi Shafin,
Plz keep us posted on these CAIPS that you've ordered, the amount of disclosure about the status of the application and whether they are worth ordering - all the best -

CanadianEnforcer

Star Member
Sep 29, 2010
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON but directed to SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4TH OCTOBER 2010
AOR Received.
15TH NOVEMBER 2010
File Transfer...
2rd NOVEMBER 2010
Med's Done....
1ST OCTOBER 2010
Passport Req..
22th JUNE 2011
VISA ISSUED...
4th JULY 2011
MapleBear said:
When I asked for a status of the application, they didn't reply.
Same here - they don't reply on status requests even though it's been with them for 7 months - considering many other people around the world who applied in oct have landed these guys in SG are a sleep