LANDED..........
Waiting

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Hi, Whats the number for the SGVO ? Or, need to call CIC for update ??
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Singapore/

You can try their contact but I dont think they will give you an answer or update to your passport. PPR said they will not repond if 1 month has not passed since the date you submitted your passport, which means in your case you should wait until August 25th or 26th.

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Singapore/

You can try their contact but I dont think they will give you an answer or update to your passport. PPR said they will not repond if 1 month has not passed since the date you submitted your passport, which means in your case you should wait until August 25th or 26th.
I think SGVO is tied up with stident visa processing in this Aug. Lot of students are lining up in vfs for visa Processin. Hence d delay....i believe.

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
By d way when was your medical done?
17 dec 2017.after that no response till 11 th August. mp request done 10 th August then i see this updates dm to ppr.11 Aug dm and pre arrival and 14 th aug ppr

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
17 dec 2017.after that no response till 11 th August. mp request done 10 th August then i see this updates dm to ppr.11 Aug dm and pre arrival and 14 th aug ppr
Was it upfront medical or they asked u for it?
Anyway, since they havent asked for any nore docs so forget abt it. Just wait for copr.
What else we can do?

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Was it upfront medical or they asked u for it?
Anyway, since they havent asked for any nore docs so forget abt it. Just wait for copr.
What else we can do?
No 14 dec 2017 they asked me for medical and also they mention on the email they send my documents what i gave them for proof of relationships

Reactions: Sik

toocool

Oct 27, 2016
My wife's PR application has been in process since mid 2016. It has been well over 2 years since I applied. I submitted all the documents they asked for but no update on the application for over a year. What are my options here?

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My wife's PR application has been in process since mid 2016. It has been well over 2 years since I applied. I submitted all the documents they asked for but no update on the application for over a year. What are my options here?
Ask your local mp to writea letter for cic

rfrank

Apr 2, 2018
My partner received this message and this is the same message on VFS tracking. Does it mean the passport is on its way to my partner? How do we track it now? I have a lawyer so can’t check if Visa was actually approved, hopeful for the best.

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx– Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on date vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
My partner received this message and this is the same message on VFS tracking. Does it mean the passport is on its way to my partner? How do we track it now? I have a lawyer so can’t check if Visa was actually approved, hopeful for the best.

Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx– Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on date vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Yes, It means your passport is on its way coming to you.

If you want to make sure your visa is aprroved, you can check your GCkey account. By now it should show your counterfoil number with issued date

rfrank

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, It means your passport is on its way coming to you.

If you want to make sure your visa is aprroved, you can check your GCkey account. By now it should show your counterfoil number with issued date
Thank you so much. Unfortunately, I cannot check GCKey as we hired a lawyer who is our authorized representative and the application is linked to him. All of our updates have been through him.
We will have to wait until Monday. Fingers crossed