+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, I did uploaded passport and photo

Yesterday, I checked VFS website and I saw they have dispatched my wife's passport back to Vietnam. Probably, she will be able to claim it next week.
Oh. ok. Which photo (size) did you upload? The one taken for COPR or the earlier one?

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
O

Partner submitted passport July 17,2018 and still no response on CVAC tracking. Still states “Visa Application tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxxx being processed at Canada Visa Office, Singapore.” Eagerly anticipating PP return to BKK CVAC. Hopefully this week!
Passport received?

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys i am 31 july 2017 applicant .today morning i received pre arrival service in my gckey and also i see my bgc in progress to in process .so is it good sign.and how long does it take to get ppr

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Guys i am 31 july 2017 applicant .today morning i received pre arrival service in my gckey and also i see my bgc in progress to in process .so is it good sign.and how long does it take to get ppr
Yes that is a very good sign. Your golden email is likely to be in your hand very soon. Thats pretty much d case for most of the applicants.
However, no one can guarantee as CIC has its own way of doing things! :)

premchandar.au

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Just collected my wife's passport this afternoon from VFS

Passport submitted - July 18th
Passport collected - August 13th

Good luck everyone !
Thanks for the update. Good to hear! mine was submitted on 23 July - Just noticed that my GC Key has been updated stating the application approval and counterfoil details. How many days after this for them to send the passport to VFS - hope to receive it this week.

Last edited:

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
passport rcvd by SVO today. Lets c how long it takes.
The PNP processe started in January last year and still going on.