+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Thanks for the update. Good to hear! mine was submitted on 23 July - Just noticed that my GC Key has been updated stating the application approval and counterfoil details. How many days after this for them to send the passport to VFS - hope to receive it this week.
1 day after GCkey updated, VFS tracking will show passport dispatched

rfrank

Apr 2, 2018
1 day after GCkey updated, VFS tracking will show passport dispatched
Congratulations to everyone who’s been approved and/or received your passport. We submitted passport on July 17 and now I’m feeling a little worried that we’ve not heard anything. Praying to hear something this week. It’s very overwhelming waiting for the final approval.

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys today i received ppr
Everyone pray for me
Application received 31 july 17
Ist aor 5 th sep
2nd aor 23 rd oct
Medical request 14 dec 17
Pre arrival and dm 11 aug2018
Ppr today14 th aug 2018
And pasport submission by 14 th aug

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
Congratulations to everyone who’s been approved and/or received your passport. We submitted passport on July 17 and now I’m feeling a little worried that we’ve not heard anything. Praying to hear something this week. It’s very overwhelming waiting for the final approval.
Does your VFS tracking show your passport "has been dispatched" ? if not, you should call them in the next 3 days. Cuz you had submitted your pp even before me, your pp should be issued and sent off back to you now.

rfrank

Apr 2, 2018
Does your VFS tracking show your passport "has been dispatched" ? if not, you should call them in the next 3 days. Cuz you had submitted your pp even before me, your pp should be issued and sent off back to you now.
No, it still says “being processed”...I will contact them. Thank you so much.

mahmud2060

Feb 22, 2012
My spouse submitted passport on July 26th and no response till now. Not sure how long it will take for SGVO ?? Do anybody submitted their passport around this time ??

DanaF

Mar 12, 2018
Hello Dana F..I had a few questions for you. I also have a tourist visa and so plan on going to Canada to be with my husband. If my passport submission request comes during my stay in Canada, where can I submit it so that I don't have to leave the country and come all the way to Dhaka to do my processing. Desperately looking for some answers here as that would determine my travel plans.
So that’s exactly what happened in my case. Once my passport request came, I changed my address to my address in Canada (previously it was my address back in my home country) and informed my visa office that I would like to submit in Canada. They got back to me in 3-4 working days saying i could submit to case processing center ottowa. Mailed it in, got back my passport in 10 days and have since landed :)

Reactions: munajj.nab

munajj.nab

Dec 3, 2017
So that’s exactly what happened in my case. Once my passport request came, I changed my address to my address in Canada (previously it was my address back in my home country) and informed my visa office that I would like to submit in Canada. They got back to me in 3-4 working days saying i could submit to case processing center ottowa. Mailed it in, got back my passport in 10 days and have since landed :)
Thank you so much for your vital response. Helps me a lot to make some decisions.

Reactions: DanaF

mahmud2060

Feb 22, 2012
Hi, Whats the number for the SGVO ? Or, need to call CIC for update ??

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi i submitted my pasport on 14 th August by vsf in Bangladesh.in.my passport request top of the page its said urgent. So is anyonehave idea how long does it take to return it.thanks

Sik

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi i submitted my pasport on 14 th August by vsf in Bangladesh.in.my passport request top of the page its said urgent. So is anyonehave idea how long does it take to return it.thanks
what does it say on your GCKey? Additional docs in process?

Last edited:

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
what does it say on your GCKey? Additional docs in process?
Yes in gckey said we need additional documents to continue processing your application. And on the ppr on the top said urgent

Reactions: Sik