waived
Passport Req..
02/06/2016 - sent 06/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2016
LANDED..........
August , 2016
phamhainguyen68 said:
Thank you MikeyMyke for reminding us. What you advise us is also stated in the PPR email. CIC always makes sure they hold the handle of the knife, not the blade ??? ???

However, the email is also mark as Urgent, stating that the VISA will be expired on Aug 16 2016 (the expiry date of my wife's medical exam). Is this a good sign?
Hi Phamhainguyen68 ,

Yesterday, my wife got an email informed that they return all documents and photos.Also, they asked to sent 2 photos , passport and fill out Appendix B(including in email).Did your wife have the same request ? They do not need any re-medical or criminal report.

nghile

Oct 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15/12/2015
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
06/02/2016
File Transfer...
SA 19/02/2016 AOR2 26/02/2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2016
LANDED..........
August , 2016
Dear xxx
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your
application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your
accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.
Note: This letter is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you.
 Please submit two (2) passport-sized photos taken within the last six (6) months of you
and each of your accompanying family members. Information regarding photo
specifications for Permanent Residents can be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
***Please note that our photo specifications have recently changed. Please review the
information in this guide for the most up-to-date specifications.***
Please do not staple the photos. Enclose the photos of each person in a separate envelope.
On each envelope, write your application number and the name of the person whose photos
are enclosed. Submit the photos in the same package as the passport(s).
 Please submit original passports for:
1. You;
2. Your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable); and
3. All dependent children who will accompany you to Canada (if applicable).
See Appendix A for instructions on how to submit your passport(s) and photos.
Before you submit your passport(s):
o Check that there are at least two (2) blank pages in each passport.
o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be
issued in Diplomatic or Official passports.
o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least twelve (12)
months.
IMPORTANT NOTE about Visa and Passport validity
You should ensure that everyone in your family has a passport valid for a minimum of twelve (12)
months from the date you submit your passport(s). If any of the passports will expire soon, it is in your
best interest to obtain new or updated passports to ensure your permanent resident visas are issued with
maximum validity.
Fill out the form we have included as Appendix B and enclose it with your passport(s) and
photos.
 If you or any of your accompanying family members currently holds a valid temporary
resident visa, study permit, or work permit for Canada in an expired passport, please
submit the expired passport with your current passport.
You must comply with the above requirements within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

This is an email i got , is it the same with some of you guys ? I saw some threads before that they mention about fill out the Appendix A. In my email they change to Appendix B instead Appendix A is instruction to summit my document.

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
nghile said:
Dear xxx
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. The processing of your
application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you (and your
accompanying family members, if applicable), you will need to follow the steps below.
 Please submit two (2) passport-sized photos taken within the last six (6) months of you
***Please note that our photo specifications have recently changed. Please review the
Please do not staple the photos. Enclose the photos of each person in a separate envelope.
On each envelope, write your application number and the name of the person whose photos
1. You;
o Check that you have ordinary passports. Permanent resident visas for Canada cannot be
o Check the expiry date of all passports. Passports should be valid for at least twelve (12)
months.
You should ensure that everyone in your family has a passport valid for a minimum of twelve (12)
months from the date you submit your passport(s). If any of the passports will expire soon, it is in your
best interest to obtain new or updated passports to ensure your permanent resident visas are issued with
maximum validity.
Fill out the form we have included as Appendix B and enclose it with your passport(s) and
photos.
 If you or any of your accompanying family members currently holds a valid temporary
resident visa, study permit, or work permit for Canada in an expired passport, please
You must comply with the above requirements within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter.
Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

This is an email i got , is it the same with some of you guys ? I saw some threads before that they mention about fill out the Appendix A. In my email they change to Appendix B instead Appendix A is instruction to summit my document.
Congrat almost over for you ;)

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
nghile said:
Dear xxx
1. You;
months.
maximum validity.
photos.

Wow... That's fast

phamhainguyen68

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
23-11-2015
File Transfer...
23-11-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront in Aug 2015
Interview........
Recommend Waived on 05-01-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016 (received on 21-06-2016)
LANDED..........
Waiting...
nghile said:
Dear xxx
1. You;
months.
maximum validity.
photos.

Hi Nghile,

The email we received from the VO did not state that they returned the documents or photos back. However, the attachment has the same content as yours, and we are required to fill out the Appendix B as well. The content of the email itself is as follow:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You must comply with the attached request within thirty days (30) from the date of this email. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application.

Information regarding photo specifications for Permanent Residents can be found here:
Let's wait for a few days and check the ECAS status. Ours changed from In Progress to Decision Made 4 days after we received the email.

Let's hope this is a good news for you two!!

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016; AOR2: April 1, 2016
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Queued: August 25, 2016 - Interview: October 18, 2016
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Touchdown... YEG!!! December 26, 2016
WOW Nghile!!! Vietnam and done in 6 months!! Congrats!!

Man, there is hope for rest of us!!!

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
htquach said:
WOW Nghile!!! Vietnam and done in 6 months!! Congrats!!

Man, there is hope for rest of us!!!
And a timmies gift card for me ;)

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
ImABule said:
And a timmies gift card for me ;)
Don't be so sure bro!!! It sounds like you put together a very solid application!!!!

Nhhile, do you mind providing some information about you and your wife? Your application? Red flags? I, and maybe others, may want to compare notes.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
htquach said:
Don't be so sure bro!!! It sounds like you put together a very solid application!!!!

Nhhile, do you mind providing some information about you and your wife? Your application? Red flags? I, and maybe others, may want to compare notes.
I was gonna ask the exact same thing lol.

Yeah, we did put together a good application but I don't want to be overly confident either.

nghile

Oct 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15/12/2015
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
06/02/2016
File Transfer...
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2016
LANDED..........
August , 2016
Shineon39 said:
Congrat almost over for you ;)
Thanks I hope it comes back as a good new.

nghile

Oct 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15/12/2015
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
06/02/2016
File Transfer...
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2016
LANDED..........
August , 2016
phamhainguyen68 said:
Hi Nghile,

The email we received from the VO did not state that they returned the documents or photos back. However, the attachment has the same content as yours, and we are required to fill out the Appendix B as well. The content of the email itself is as follow:

Let's wait for a few days and check the ECAS status. Ours changed from In Progress to Decision Made 4 days after we received the email.

Let's hope this is a good news for you two!!
Cam on. Lets hope.

nghile

Oct 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
15/12/2015
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
06/02/2016
File Transfer...
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2016
LANDED..........
August , 2016
htquach said:

Nothing much in my notes on April, everything is "not started". I dont know if a had any red flags in our case but I think its not. We became a couple and getting married in 1 year, same age, same religion (catholic), married on second visiting, traditional wedding. We knew each other since we're 8 years old but never made any conversation until 2014 :) ,of course this is first marriage of both. My proofs are contract of reception, bill, invitation card, remittances, baptismal certificate, wedding and honey moon photos, air plane tickets, chat log, video call log and our friendship print out from FB ( chat log and video call log were shredded )

Shineon39

Dec 3, 2015
Yellowknife, Northwest territories
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
Nomination.....
Csq received 26-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-12-2015 AOR2: 07-01-2016
File Transfer...
17-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-09-2016
nghile said:
( chat log and video call log were shredded )
A lot of people are saying that there chat log or video log were shred but I don't see anywere in my note that they shreded mine. We provided a lot of it, over 100 pages.

kalz

Feb 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sept 2015
AOR Received.
19 Nov 2015, SA : 2 Dec 2015
File Transfer...
7 Dec 2015
Med's Request
Remedical request :20th june 2016,
Med's Done....
Submitted on 14th july 2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
1st August 2016, Decision made in cic: 3rd august 2016
Congratulations Nghile !! Wow really glad the singapore vo has started to send out ppr after months of silence.

Guys I'm really curious has anyone gotten aor 2 email from the singapore vo? Or the line of " medical results has been received" is equivalent to aor2? My husband has filed up the pr application via an attorney and the sa approval email was sent to the attorney. No email was sent to my husband ( the sponsor). Is there a high possibility that the ppr request wil b sent to the attorney?
Thanks in advance guys.
My timeline:

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Singapore
App. Filed.......: Sept 29, 2015
AOR Received.: Nov 19, 2015
SA : Dec 2, 2015
File Transfer...: Dec 7, 2015
AOR2 Received: -
Med's Request: upfront
Current status: in Process (medical received )

htquach

Feb 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 4, 2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
March 22, 2016
Med's Done....
January 10, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
November 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
Kalz.

Wife (PA) received the following e-mail.

UCI: XXXX
Application No.: XXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/03/22.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore 901645
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca