Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
SVO received PP 17-Mar-2014, DM on Apr-12, 2014
tuntuni said:
:( :( i cant wait anymore
of course, the waiting is painful.

My brother also applied for PR under skilled worker from Bangladesh and today got his PP back from VFS for his family. He sent them on Feb09,2014 and got them Apr07 so almost 2 months.

I hope and wish those who apply for their spouse the process should be faster than this as we are living separated from our spouse.

Spacely84

Jan 4, 2014
Hello again everyone!

I just wanted to share the news with you guys incase anyone is following a similar time like as myself. I woke up today to an email from Singapore (cc'd to me via my wife's email)!!!! They want her passport and to fill out "appendix a" which is attached to the email!!! The email indicated 4 weeks until she will have her passport in her hands again!

I'm very excited but is there anything I should do? Other than her fill out the appendix A and send passport? It doesn't appear they want passport pictures or anything else but I want to make sure !

Just to give a timeline I think Mississauga got out papers in August 2013, forwarded to Singapore on September 2013. Then went in processing feb 12 2014 and passport request today!!!!

sohana

Star Member
Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august-2012
AOR Received.
october-2012
File Transfer...
october-2012
Med's Request
december-2013
Med's Done....
16th june-2012
Interview........
waived...in process: 13 december, 2013
Passport Req..
13 december, 2013, pp sent-22 jan,2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2014 ,DM: 20-02-2014
LANDED..........
24 April,2014
Fortune89 said:
******** GOOD NEWS ***********

Dhaka VFS sent a Text Message and e-mail to my wife on Sunday March 30th that her processed passport is ready for collection. She was out of Dhaka and returned Dhaka on Tuesday and picked up her passport today April 2nd. Thanks to Almighty that finally her PR Application process is completed.

I pray and hope all the applicants patiently waiting to get their process done get a good news soon. Its been a tough journey for of us.

Hopefully she will land in Canada on April 12th. IF anyone coming from Dhaka via Etihad Airways on April 12th then please let me know.

Once again all the best everyone. :)

i told u bro, u get it from 29-31 march :). i am going through Etihad but not that date, u know that date brother :). why don't u tell her to celebrate her last pohela baisakh in BD? plz dont mind for my last question.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
cdnmom said:
You are best to wait until Stage 1 has been approved
You must show travel history, applicants must show strong ties to home country such as owning a home or land
The biggest thing you must indicate is that you are applying with Dual Intent... that you won't overstay your TRV and jeopardize your PR application

We also included a letter of invitation... very detailed
And enough funds to cover the length of the "visit"

Let me know if you require any other information
Many thanks.I am gathering all documents to prove ties in my home country in terms of business bindings, asset ownership and close relatives. My wife and children are Canedian citizens living in Canada. You have well pointed out the term Dual Intent while applying. My question is where shall I incorporate this Dual Intent? Is there any specific place in the Visa form?

VietCan

Oct 21, 2013
If the wife (sponsor) get pregnant, and give birth to a child in Canada, will it make the processing time in SOV longer than normal?

Dragoon

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-APR-2011
Doc's Request.
17-JAN-2014
File Transfer...
07-MAY-2011
Med's Request
17-JAN-2014
Med's Done....
22-JAN-2014
Interview........
28-NOV-2013
Passport Req..
02-MAY-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-MAY-2014
LANDED..........
04-JUL-2014
Spacely84 said:
Hello again everyone!

I just wanted to share the news with you guys incase anyone is following a similar time like as myself. I woke up today to an email from Singapore (cc'd to me via my wife's email)!!!! They want her passport and to fill out "appendix a" which is attached to the email!!! The email indicated 4 weeks until she will have her passport in her hands again!

I'm very excited but is there anything I should do? Other than her fill out the appendix A and send passport? It doesn't appear they want passport pictures or anything else but I want to make sure !

Just to give a timeline I think Mississauga got out papers in August 2013, forwarded to Singapore on September 2013. Then went in processing feb 12 2014 and passport request today!!!!
Spacely, which country is your spouse from?

tuntuni

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 march 2013
AOR Received.
17th april 2013
File Transfer...
17th april
Med's Request
february 6th
Med's Done....
20th january
Passport Req..
feb 11th and sent and recieved on march 6th by SVO decision made april 25th :D PASSPORT DISPATCHED 19TH MAY
is there any way to inquire about your passport with singapore?

ddev

Star Member
Nov 30, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12-Jun-2010
IELTS Request
Already Done
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS on 26-Oct-2010
Med's Request
10-Nov-2010
Med's Done....
13-Nov-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2010
ddev said:
Dear friends,
Can you please give me an idea how long it may take to get the application status updated from "Application received" to "In Process"? The CIO received my application on 23 January. The SVO received it on 13 February and they received the medical as well.

Regards

Ddev
Anybody plz...

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
VietCan said:
If the wife (sponsor) get pregnant, and give birth to a child in Canada, will it make the processing time in SOV longer than normal?
No, I don't see why it would.

I think it would actually count as 'evidence' of a legit marriage.

loveoflife

Dec 23, 2013
Spacely84 said:
Hello again everyone!

Congratulations,
Your case is one of the fastest cases I have seen in Singapore timeline in general and for Vietnamese applicants in specific, you are lucky

I don't think you should do or send anything else rather than what they request,
One question for you: Did you email to CHC Singapore regarding in process status?
Thanks

One question for you

Maisha27

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
SOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
23/05/2014 ,same day status change in SCV website
Med's Done....
17/06/2014
Passport Req..
23/05/2014 and Sumit at vsf office Dhaka 22.06.2014;decision made 18.08.2014
VISA ISSUED...
14.08.2014 ;
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah 10.09.2014
cdnmom said:
Have you ordered your notes to see what is happening with your file?

I know of another applicant from Dec/2012 who just rec'd notes and it is still waiting for review by visa officer
:(
I also applied from my GCMS and the note says the are not review my police verification yet and I don't know how long it take :(

M

mikeymyke

Spacely84 said:
Hello again everyone!

What's your relationship background? Do you guys have any red flags? WHat proofs did you send?

Wife from VN too.

M

mikeymyke

loveoflife said:
Congratulations,
Your case is one of the fastest cases I have seen in Singapore timeline in general and for Vietnamese applicants in specific, you are lucky

I don't think you should do or send anything else rather than what they request,
One question for you: Did you email to CHC Singapore regarding in process status?
Thanks

One question for you
If you have a strong relationship background and application, the processing time is significantly shorter. A lot of people assume the 30 month processing time is the standard for everyone, but that's only if you have an interview.

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
Hasan9999 said:
Many thanks.I am gathering all documents to prove ties in my home country in terms of business bindings, asset ownership and close relatives. My wife and children are Canedian citizens living in Canada. You have well pointed out the term Dual Intent while applying. My question is where shall I incorporate this Dual Intent? Is there any specific place in the Visa form?
In the letter of invitation is where we put it
We had letters from sponsor as well as sponsor's parents indicating the applicant would have all expenses covered while visiting in Canada.

Maisha27

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Bangladesh
Visa Office......
SOV
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
23/05/2014 ,same day status change in SCV website
Med's Done....
17/06/2014
Passport Req..
23/05/2014 and Sumit at vsf office Dhaka 22.06.2014;decision made 18.08.2014
VISA ISSUED...
14.08.2014 ;
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah 10.09.2014
Can any one let me know that if I applied for visitor visa is their any problem or wht docoment I need to submit ?i already reject one time for lack of tics in back home I want to apply again coz it's 17th month and I want to meet my hubby :(