waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
AKHI said:
weird thing is my ecas still showing app received no in process yet while i already got ppr!!!

Hi AKHI: In your PPR email, did CIC mention any date within, that you had to submit your passport ?? I mean was there any 'deadline' to submit the passport (or) was it open ?? Thank you.

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
1st on 21/March/2012 & 2nd on 05/July/2013
Interview........
Waived, Ecase In Process 04/July/2013
Passport Req..
10/Oct/2013, Mail over on 07/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
13/Nov/2013, Decision Made 24/Nov/2013, Complete 13/De/2013
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013
hardtowait said:
Hi AKHI: In your PPR email, did CIC mention any date within, that you had to submit your passport ?? I mean was there any 'deadline' to submit the passport (or) was it open ?? Thank you.
HI HARDTOWAIT

Did u received any news regard Passport Req?
I didnt , i dont know wt r they doing with our file .

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
hardtowait said:
im not sure about deadline but they did say to submit passport 2 weeks after re medical....

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
samkh said:
Dont worry , ur status will be change in weekend, mine also was like that .
thanks

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
hi goodman,
can u plz tell me that how many days it took to get police clearence??

redhunter

May 19, 2013
hi canadavietnam,
are you still in the forum, i have 1 question for you.
since you were at the interview with your wife, did SVO asked the same question about their concern of your age difference to your wife or they only asked you that question, and was it their only concern about your application?

thanks in advance.

canadavietnam said:
@ redHunter Having myself and my wife went to the interview in last July 2013, my only advice is to tell the truth and everything should come naturally like if you are talking to someone normal.

In my interview, they listed their concerns and ask us all the applications questions.

Finally I would suggest you and your wife to prepare to explain situations that you guys think are red flags. If you go at the Interview with your wife they will ask you the same questions to see if you two have the sames answers

In our cases VO asked us random questions like what we did last week or talked about so be prepare to random life questions also

@ It is good to read other members experience but I believe each case is unique and therefore may not apply to your case. I remember to have told the same exact thing to TAYCOACO before his wife went to Interview and as we can read, it did not went like us ... so I would still continue to come in this forum since there are great information here and concentrate on your application and proof of genuine relationship which I believe is the ultimate key factor here.

Best of the luck and keep us updated!

canadavietnam

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2010
AOR Received.
Jan-2011
File Transfer...
Feb-2011
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 [color=red][b]IN PROCESS[/b][/color]
Interview........
July-2013
Passport Req..
Sept-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013 [color=blue][b]DECISION MADE[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
Oct-2013 [color=green][b]COMPLETE[/b][/color]
redhunter said:
hi canadavietnam,
are you still in the forum, i have 1 question for you.
since you were at the interview with your wife, did SVO asked the same question about their concern of your age difference to your wife or they only asked you that question, and was it their only concern about your application?

thanks in advance.
@redhunter They asked same questions and concerns for both of us (she first, then me separately) and we had identical answers (**luckily**) which I believed convinced the SVO.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKHI said:
hi goodman,
can u plz tell me that how many days it took to get police clearence??
It took 7 days to get the certificate but before that my wife needed a certificate from the local ward councilor because she moved to my parents address (which was shown as her present address). She had her previous address in her passport. So it took some time.

Just follow the process in their website. If you know someone, then it can be expedited but will cost you.

Here is the link for instructions of how to get one:

http://dmp.gov.bd/public/dmpuploads/files/Police%20Clearance.pdf

You can write the application in English (computer).

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
goodman36 said:
It took 7 days to get the certificate but before that my wife needed a certificate from the local ward councilor because she moved to my parents address (which was shown as her present address). She had her previous address in her passport. So it took some time.

Just follow the process in their website. If you know someone, then it can be expedited but will cost you.

Here is the link for instructions of how to get one:

http://dmp.gov.bd/public/dmpuploads/files/Police%20Clearance.pdf

You can write the application in English (computer).
thanks a lot goodman,
it was really helpful :)

Fortune89

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2010
Doc's Request.
04-2016 - DNA TEST Appointment
AOR Received.
06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
07-2015
Med's Done....
09-2015
Interview........
ECAS changed to In Progress on 10-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Here weekend again.

samkh

Mar 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2012
Doc's Request.
13/Aug/2012
Nomination.....
12/July/2013 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
24/Aug/2012
Med's Request
04/July/2013
Med's Done....
1st on 21/March/2012 & 2nd on 05/July/2013
Interview........
Waived, Ecase In Process 04/July/2013
Passport Req..
10/Oct/2013, Mail over on 07/Nov/2013
VISA ISSUED...
13/Nov/2013, Decision Made 24/Nov/2013, Complete 13/De/2013
LANDED..........
13/Dec/2013

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
goodman36 said:
Can someone tell me, whether information should be filled out under 'Spouse' Column in Appendix A (this page is to be filled out and sent with Passport after receiving Passport request from Singapore Visa Office) even though the 'Spouse' is the Sponsor and will not be traveling to Canada?
hi goodman,
can u plz tell me at last what did u do about this issue...do i need to fill out appendix A? IF so than how by hand writing? n do i hv to fill their passport number? mu hubby n my son will accompany me to canada but my son wont travel with bangladeshi passport, his canadian passport yet not ready but he can get an urgent canadian passport after 1 or 2 month later now can u plz advice me which passport number of my son should i include???

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AKHI said:
hi goodman,
can u plz tell me at last what did u do about this issue...do i need to fill out appendix A? IF so than how by hand writing? n do i hv to fill their passport number? mu hubby n my son will accompany me to canada but my son wont travel with bangladeshi passport, his canadian passport yet not ready but he can get an urgent canadian passport after 1 or 2 month later now can u plz advice me which passport number of my son should i include???
I understand that you are the Applicant. So, your name must be in Appendix A under the Applicant. Yes, it has to be hand written (in capital letters). Your husband`s information does not go in this Appendix, since he is already in Canada (do not matter that he is there in Bangladesh now). About your son, this I am not sure. Because, if you get him a Canadian Passport, then he does not need a visa to come to Canada; so his information is not needed either. But, if he has only a Bangladeshi passport, then his information has to be filled out and passport sent along with your`s for visa stamping. This is what I think.

(This same appendix is used when someone comes in the skilled category, when the main applicant and the whole family comes, so all their information goes there. But since ours is of family sponsorship, so it is a little different)

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
goodman36 said:
I understand that you are the Applicant. So, your name must be in Appendix A under the Applicant. Yes, it has to be hand written (in capital letters). Your husband`s information does not go in this Appendix, since he is already in Canada (do not matter that he is there in Bangladesh now). About your son, this I am not sure. Because, if you get him a Canadian Passport, then he does not need a visa to come to Canada; so his information is not needed either. But, if he has only a Bangladeshi passport, then his information has to be filled out and passport sent along with your`s for visa stamping. This is what I think.

(This same appendix is used when someone comes in the skilled category, when the main applicant and the whole family comes, so all their information goes there. But since ours is of family sponsorship, so it is a little different)
goodman,
:) thanks a lot for ur precious reply

sama2012

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
AOR Received.
August 2012
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Med's Done....
1st on April 2012 & 2nd on July 2013 (Re-Medical)
Interview........
Waived & file status "IN PROCESS" in July 2013
Passport Req..
April 2014
Hi Everyone. New week just started. Hope we all will get good news from SVO this week. Almost 11 weeks over from re-med and 8 weeks from new PCC sent to SVO but no news or PPR from SVO. It is slowly killing me & my life. Don't know what is going on to SVO. I am becoming sick for that. I understand everyone's pain. Oh GOD plz help us.