Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
Big Jump said:
Bah.
I thought so. So we are looking at another 1-2 years. (Is that correct?)
Onwards and upwards. Thank you for the confirmation Benstu. Wish the email from Singapore could have been a tad more specific and a tad less cold.

Hi......Could anybody withdraw/cancel application which are in interview queue and RE-APPLY ? Just a thought. Do anybody know about it ?

TorontoGuy44

Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Early July 2012
File Transfer...
Late Sep 2012; In Process: Late Aug 2013
Med's Request
Re-medical request: Early Sep 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012; Re-medical : Sep 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
6 weeks after re-medical; Ppt sent : Mid Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Early Nov, 2013
duc said:
Hi Guys,

I am from Quebec and i have recently received my CSQ approved.

Here is my time line:
Canada Received application: 24 January 2013.
Canada Approval: 19 February 2013.
Certificate of selection application: 26 February 2013.
Certificate of selection approval: 22 March 2013.

My current status of my application on the website cic.gc.ca:

Sponsorship Application Status = Decision Made
Description is: We sent you a letter on February 19, 2013 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status = Application Received
Description is: We received application for permanent residence on January 24, 2013.
Medical results have been received.

Does the Application Received status mean that Singapore received my application? It seems not according to the date...

Thanks in advance

Duc
Hi Duc,

Application Received status means any CIC has received your application (i.e CIC Mississauga or CIC Singapore). Since the application received date is still January 24, 2013, it means CIC Singapore hasn't started processing your application yet (which isn't surprising since your sponsorship was approved just recently, in Feb 2013). But I wouldn't worry about the file not reaching Singapore, since it's the CIC's responsibility. When CIC Singapore starts processing your application, they will update e-cas with the date when it reached Singapore.

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
You can't. You would only get behind in the application timeline. They already have your information on file, so if someone withdraws and reapplies. File gets processed in Missisauga, then goes to Singapore again, and they put you in the new interview queue.

saint4peace said:

Hi......Could anybody withdraw/cancel application which are in interview queue and RE-APPLY ? Just a thought. Do anybody know about it ?

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
Hi
anybody here while their spouse application was processing they had a baby for whom they had to applyy for citizrnship?

Earlier some one said they have similar condition i forgot the id who said that. Im having big prob with my situation. On 6th dec they said i need to apply for babies citizenship. On 16th dec i applied from canadian embassy in dhaka. They said they will send it to canada as soon as possible. My immigration file is in last stage. Since 4 months its in process. Medical reassessment done repeated xhest xray done. Now when i emailed them they said they still waiting for my babies application. Whereas i submitted it 3 months ago. Nw will they delay process untill new application goes.?? My baby is a usa citizen she can enter with me now so why this delay. Also bangladeshi canadian embassy is it working or nt? How come they did not send my application. Now i know why they closed our embassy. i think they missed my file. So worried...please anyone help me. Just wanna know without babies application they do not send ppr?

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
saint4peace said:

You can withdraw an application until visa or COPR issue. You can do also until sponsor person landing will be harder.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Mehfuza said:
Hi
anybody here while their spouse application was processing they had a baby for whom they had to applyy for citizrnship?

Earlier some one said they have similar condition i forgot the id who said that. Im having big prob with my situation. On 6th dec they said i need to apply for babies citizenship. On 16th dec i applied from canadian embassy in dhaka. They said they will send it to canada as soon as possible. My immigration file is in last stage. Since 4 months its in process. Medical reassessment done repeated xhest xray done. Now when i emailed them they said they still waiting for my babies application. Whereas i submitted it 3 months ago. Nw will they delay process untill new application goes.?? My baby is a usa citizen she can enter with me now so why this delay. Also bangladeshi canadian embassy is it working or nt? How come they did not send my application. Now i know why they closed our embassy. i think they missed my file. So worried...please anyone help me. Just wanna know without babies application they do not send ppr?
They do delay process in your condition.
Your child will get automatically citizen if you are Canadian citizen. For your child citizen certificate you have to apply in here will take around 3 months.
There is condition if you get Canadian citizenship with your parents then your child is not eligible to get Canadian citizen, you have to sponsor and once arrive here you can apply for imminently. If you get your own citizenship then your child will be automatically citizen.
Canadian High Commission is still open but not for immigration section.I think you can apply for Canadian Passport at CHC.

Try this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/rules_2009.asp

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
They do delay process in your condition.
Your child will get automatically citizen if you are Canadian citizen. For your child citizen certificate you have to apply in here will take around 3 months.
There is condition if you get Canadian citizenship with your parents then your child is not eligible to get Canadian citizen, you have to sponsor and once arrive here you can apply for imminently. If you get your own citizenship then your child will be automatically citizen.
Canadian High Commission is still open but not for immigration section.I think you can apply for Canadian Passport at CHC.

Try this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/rules_2009.asp
yes my husband is a canadian citizen(naturalized) so svo said they wont issue immigration to my child as she is automatically a citizen so we need to apply for citizenship certificate. As per their recommendation we applied 3 months ago trhu canadian embassy dhaka. As i live in dhaka with my daughter. So why svo still saying they did not get a copy of the application. What does it mean? Does it mean i have to send them the receipt as a proof? I thought once the canadian office gets the application they will inform svo about it. But still svo asking for it. Or dhaka embassy missed my file or sth. I will go and ask the dhaka embassy asap. In this situation will svo delay my file? If dhaka embassy miss my file should re apply from dhaka: or tell my husband to apply from canada? Which will be best? Please guide me.

royalbd

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 6, 2013
File Transfer...
April 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013 , Again remedical request 6 Feb, 2014
Interview........
No
VISA ISSUED...
21 May, 2013
LANDED..........
31 May 2014
Hi:

I've applied for my wife last month..

Application received : 6th March 2013
AOR : 15th March
Eligibility of Sponsorship : 3 April

Now will come the big wait..:(

Hopefully, will be in touch..

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Mehfuza said:
yes my husband is a canadian citizen(naturalized) so svo said they wont issue immigration to my child as she is automatically a citizen so we need to apply for citizenship certificate. As per their recommendation we applied 3 months ago trhu canadian embassy dhaka. As i live in dhaka with my daughter. So why svo still saying they did not get a copy of the application. What does it mean? Does it mean i have to send them the receipt as a proof? I thought once the canadian office gets the application they will inform svo about it. But still svo asking for it. Or dhaka embassy missed my file or sth. I will go and ask the dhaka embassy asap. In this situation will svo delay my file? If dhaka embassy miss my file should re apply from dhaka: or tell my husband to apply from canada? Which will be best? Please guide me.
Same issue had my friend too. He applied certificate for his child from here took 4 months. I do not know who send that proof maybe you have to send by your self once you receive.
Once svo received they gave visa to his wife. During that 4 months svo keep the passport.
You better contact with CHC or cic Canada. They may give you exact answer.
Good luck

Big Jump

Sep 23, 2011
My timeline.

Applied March 15th 2012

Received Sponsorship approval June 2012.

Email about interview queue April 2013.

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
Same issue had my friend too. He applied certificate for his child from here took 4 months. I do not know who send that proof maybe you have to send by your self once you receive.
Once svo received they gave visa to his wife. During that 4 months svo keep the passport.
You better contact with CHC or cic Canada. They may give you exact answer.
Good luck
thank u so much bhaia! U have no more process going on still u show up here to help people thats really wonderful. Plz pray so that they ask ppr soon to me.

chingching0726

Oct 22, 2012
Neel09 said:
Hi ching ching,

I just saw the our ecas status it just changed to " Decision Made". My wifes passport reached Singapore on 13th March. So on basis of ecas can i assume that the passport will be received soon? I need to book her tickets. Her medical tests one year expiry date is on May2nd, so does she need to land in canada before that as mandatory?
Hi, luckily I didn't book my ticket yet. I still haven't receive my passport until today. It's almost 2 weeks now after DM.
For the medical test, your wife do need to land in Canada before the expiry date, but I not sure whether they have any other procedure for you or not.

chingching0726

Oct 22, 2012
Neel09 said:
Hi,

Is it a fair assumption that when status change to DECISION MADE the visa has been put in the passport? The passport reached singapore on 13th march and Our ecas status showed DECISION MADE on 25th march. I already purchased air ticket for her on 26th april to canada. Now i am not sure if she will get her passport back b4 that date. Could anyone tell approximately after how much time after status change to DM can expect to get passport? Thanks
Nothing can be sure in this case. But according to previous record, normally ppl will get back their passport within 14 days-1 month from the date it change status to DM.