02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
so based on our interviews rasu n alibabas wife got approved but my hubby sumon n mirjahan friends hubby have been told to wait for a decision.they said one week to my hubby and as far as i know 2 week to sumon.. weird sh6t :mad:
since 2 days i think i cried 10 times just for this decision tension and what will happen to my future...just sayinng,dont feel bad about me.

jo-macral

Mar 25, 2012
Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore<br />Pain & Suffering: 07-12-2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-12-2012
File Transfer...
21-12-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2014<br />Re-med Req...: 26-05-2014<br />Passport Sent.: 30-06-2014<br />Decision Made: 25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2014
LANDED..........
Tickets booked for September, 2014
Application sent, and will be done through the Singapore office. Will be a long wait, but well worth it.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
jo-macral said:
Application sent, and will be done through the Singapore office. Will be a long wait, but well worth it.
Goodluck hopefully you will have a fast process.

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
I am just curious. Why is no one applying for a Temporary Resident Visa since it takes 2 years to get the files processed?

I emailed the Singapore VO about this situation and they said "My spouse is eligible for a TRV while Sonsorship Application is in process" and I have also heard from quite a few friends that they have brought their spouses here on TRV.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
benstu said:
I am just curious. Why is no one applying for a Temporary Resident Visa since it takes 2 years to get the files processed?

I emailed the Singapore VO about this situation and they said "My spouse is eligible for a TRV while Sonsorship Application is in process" and I have also heard from quite a few friends that they have brought their spouses here on TRV.
The reason why people dont apply for trv is because theres a very very slim chance to get approved because they know the applicant might not leave the country. But some people get it but you need to provide extreme ties to your home country... My husband got trv refused twice even though the second one is to be present for the birth of our daughter.Theres nothing to loose to try to apply trv,because it wont interfer with the pr application in any way

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
Yes that`s what they said as well. That I have to show strong ties to BD.

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
Even the strongest ties gets insufficient for them to allow trv. While i was pregnent i applied for it. Reason was to meet my husband have the summer vacation together and come back to bangladesh asap. Now in my trv file i first of all submitted all my marriage evidences including my weddin photos marriage certificate bla n bla, my university Dean wrote a letter tht i ws doin MBA n have to come back when semester break is over, i had my own company whr i work as a CEO for last 7 years my board of directors wrote a letter that i need to come back for my company, my bank balance which is more than enough to handle this tour, my property paper which has about my house, an invitation letter from my husband saying he takes the sole responsibility of me that he can efford my medical bills over here and expense of staying their and assuring them i will go back abiding the legal rules, my husband gov job letter taxation file and salary statement, my two way confired business class travel itinearary, my pregnancy reports and doc letter that i can travel, a letter from a psychologist stating why i need to meet my husband as im falling mentally ill and its effecting my work education family life last bt nt the least my upcoming baby..........................despite all this proves guess what??? I was rejected....like WT** what more evidence u wants...how much more ties u need? Just tell me now why people woudl apply for trv? I never got so disappointed than when i got their refusal letter...:(

then i called my hubby to come and we both went to USA stayed three months and born the baby there...atleast i could stay with him there which happened to be the best time of my life Alhamdulillah....so gist is if ALLAH wants to unite couples it gets done...:) so we always need to find out the next better alternative. Try for trv also keep in mind whats next if not this..and never despair ..

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
So, pretty much it is just a money making scheme. They tell you are eligible to apply, just to reject you and see you disappointed.

I was arranging all documents to apply for TRV when I go back to Dhaka end of this month but knowing they refused your application after all the documents you provided, I am not eager to do that anymore. I would rather try for her US visitors visa.

Mehfuza said:
Even the strongest ties gets insufficient for them to allow trv. While i was pregnent i applied for it. Reason was to meet my husband have the summer vacation together and come back to bangladesh asap. Now in my trv file i first of all submitted all my marriage evidences including my weddin photos marriage certificate bla n bla, my university Dean wrote a letter tht i ws doin MBA n have to come back when semester break is over, i had my own company whr i work as a CEO for last 7 years my board of directors wrote a letter that i need to come back for my company, my bank balance which is more than enough to handle this tour, my property paper which has about my house, an invitation letter from my husband saying he takes the sole responsibility of me that he can efford my medical bills over here and expense of staying their and assuring them i will go back abiding the legal rules, my husband gov job letter taxation file and salary statement, my two way confired business class travel itinearary, my pregnancy reports and doc letter that i can travel, a letter from a psychologist stating why i need to meet my husband as im falling mentally ill and its effecting my work education family life last bt nt the least my upcoming baby..........................despite all this proves guess what??? I was rejected....like WT** what more evidence u wants...how much more ties u need? Just tell me now why people woudl apply for trv? I never got so disappointed than when i got their refusal letter...:(

then i called my hubby to come and we both went to USA stayed three months and born the baby there...atleast i could stay with him there which happened to be the best time of my life Alhamdulillah....so gist is if ALLAH wants to unite couples it gets done...:) so we always need to find out the next better alternative. Try for trv also keep in mind whats next if not this..and never despair ..

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
benstu said:
So, pretty much it is just a money making scheme. They tell you are eligible to apply, just to reject you and see you disappointed.

I was arranging all documents to apply for TRV when I go back to Dhaka end of this month but knowing they refused your application after all the documents you provided, I am not eager to do that anymore. I would rather try for her US visitors visa.
well..i wouldnt really suggest u not to apply. I think obove all these u should check ur luck once...u never know...so please if u r considering to apply trv..keep on working for it. Everyone should try but all i mean not to have too much expectation from it and have a back up plan.

about trying for US visa its a really good option. U should apply for both canada and USA visitor visa inshallah something good will happen.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Mehfuza said:

wow you had quite some strong ties. I know but it says you need strong ties to show you will return backhome to have chance to be approved but even though some people shows thousands ties they still find some other reason to deny like travel history... ATleast you tried with all the evidence you had.. atlast you had the chance to meet your hubby in the US which is great. We tried trv twice failed both lol i expected not to have at the first try but i was very emotional when the second one was refused...

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:
amar jono party naiiiiiiiiiiiii :(
Apnar jonno party na thakleo apnar little princess er jonno party dite hobe next month e. ami ei bochor ma hoyechi so ami jani er feelings ki. pritivir r kichur sathe ei paowar tulona kora jai na. hope every thing will be fine. take care yourself.

shamsmehnaz

Oct 5, 2012
Hello all,

So, my husband received a call from Singapore and the caller told him that Singapore had sent us an email with instructions on how to send my passport. We did not receive any emails as such and before my husband could tell her that, she hung up.

I was just on the Singapore High Commission site and there are a lot of email addresses, numbers, etc. and I am a bit confused as to what I can do to inform them to resend the email. I had previously emailed Singapore using their built-in inquiry form but I never received a response.

I would like to receive these instructions as soon as I can but how do I contact Singapore? Someone please help?

thepie

Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
extension being requested
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-09-2012 (package sent to SVO 01-10-2012)
LANDED..........
08/12/2012
shamsmehnaz said:
Hello all,

So, my husband received a call from Singapore and the caller told him that Singapore had sent us an email with instructions on how to send my passport. We did not receive any emails as such and before my husband could tell her that, she hung up.

I was just on the Singapore High Commission site and there are a lot of email addresses, numbers, etc. and I am a bit confused as to what I can do to inform them to resend the email. I had previously emailed Singapore using their built-in inquiry form but I never received a response.

I would like to receive these instructions as soon as I can but how do I contact Singapore? Someone please help?
You should send an email ( singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca ) addressing your concern. They should generally respond within 2 weeks (from my experience).