AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
Even i dont know why its taking 3 Months for them to reasses medical. I can do it now and send them. But untill they tell me i cant. I think they are not sure how long my file will take to open so may be they dont want me to it befrhand. Or may be think they still havent give me enough pain. Need to refill the pain :|

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
Here is the reply

Dear Mehfuza

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

You have been sponsored for immigration to Canada by your husband. You have informed us that you have a child by your sponsor/husband.

Please be informed that:

- The child has not been sponsored and therefore will not be granted an immigrant visa;

- On the information before us the child is a child of a Canadian citizen, your sponsor, and therefore cannot be given an immigrant visa even if sponsored. It is the child’s father’s sole responsibility to obtain Canadian citizenship for his child born overseas. To do so you and/or your husband should immediately contact the Consular Section of the Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate that services your country of residence and make application for citizenship for the child;

- We are proceeding on the assumption that the child is a Canadian citizen. It is your and your sponsor’s responsibility to demonstrate otherwise.

- As the child is a Canadian citizen, she/he does not need to be examined for the purpose of your application for permanent residence as she/he has a right to enter Canada; We will not wait for you and your husband to sort out the issue of the child’s Canadian citizenship. If your visa expires before Canadian citizenship is granted to your child and you have not used your visa we will not re-open your case. Your sponsor/husband will be required to submit a new sponsorship and application for you.

Your medical expired on 12 November 2012. We will request our Regional Medical Centre to issue a Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate. This process will take about 2-3months. Once we receive a positive reassessment, we will contact you for the next step of processing.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

can anyone tell me from their experience that why they said this. How long it can take to sort out? did anyone face this kind of mail.

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
The medical part confused me as well. How are they going to do a re-medical themselves? ::)
Aren't you supposed to get it done yourself from on e of the locations in Dhaka?

Mehfuza said:
Here is the reply

Dear Mehfuza

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

You have been sponsored for immigration to Canada by your husband. You have informed us that you have a child by your sponsor/husband.

Please be informed that:

- The child has not been sponsored and therefore will not be granted an immigrant visa;

- On the information before us the child is a child of a Canadian citizen, your sponsor, and therefore cannot be given an immigrant visa even if sponsored. It is the child's father's sole responsibility to obtain Canadian citizenship for his child born overseas. To do so you and/or your husband should immediately contact the Consular Section of the Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate that services your country of residence and make application for citizenship for the child;

- We are proceeding on the assumption that the child is a Canadian citizen. It is your and your sponsor's responsibility to demonstrate otherwise.

- As the child is a Canadian citizen, she/he does not need to be examined for the purpose of your application for permanent residence as she/he has a right to enter Canada; We will not wait for you and your husband to sort out the issue of the child's Canadian citizenship. If your visa expires before Canadian citizenship is granted to your child and you have not used your visa we will not re-open your case. Your sponsor/husband will be required to submit a new sponsorship and application for you.

Your medical expired on 12 November 2012. We will request our Regional Medical Centre to issue a Reassessment of a medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate. This process will take about 2-3months. Once we receive a positive reassessment, we will contact you for the next step of processing.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

can anyone tell me from their experience that why they said this. How long it can take to sort out? did anyone face this kind of mail.

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
Shiny88 said:
am sure all your appl. will be finalized by next may. :-*
I will be glad if it's done by next May. They way they are increasing processing times, I am really scared.

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
mehfuza:
Medical re-assessment is a new rule got in action last couple of months or so. They will send Ottawa a request to extend the expiry and you don't have to do it again unless they ask you for reasons. It depends on individuals file though. It should be on the CIC site. I just lost the link, and will try to post here, if I could.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Mehfuza said:
oh no 6 more months!! Dont say this. Say within 2 months. Although unrealistic but good consodilation :( i wish life would be a alif laila arabian tale...n i get a magic carpet to fly...well wings thakleo kaj choltooo. Have neither one :|
lol i said 6months not to discourage you, but for singapore applicant the average time to hear from singapore or to get ppr request without an interview its around 1year.I am saying that based on this forum member that dealt with singapore. But surely i wish from my heart its earlier than next may hun:)

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
diyabrar said:
Mefuza....3 weeks ago they sed its in queue to get reviewed by an officer...:S ....in the mean time i sent them some additional supporting documents...i know not going to help but just for my self satisfaction i sent them...alll the new pics and travelling documents...i went to see my wife twice in the last 8 months after our marrage and going again in couple of weeks :) for 3 weeks chrismas break....i forgot to attach emails while filing my application so i sent them all the print out of emails between me and my wife for last 8 years....(again just for my self satisfaction--so that i dont feel guilty that i missed out on something) plus latest last 8 months call logs and stuff.......i really hope i get a reply soon.....i cant concentrate on work even recently cause few of my friends who applied with me already got their ppr......
I am pretty sure the additional documents will be in your favor. I still regret for not knowing and sending additional docs before we received the interview letter. All i know additional documents support more your application and show genuiness of your relationship.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
diyabrar said:
Yea shiny sed its gona be helpfull...so thats why i sent...anyways..i check the blog every day...specially to hear some good news from shiny. this girls has been waiting for ages....

Mehfuza i am kinda confused by the reply singapore gave to you....can you explain a bit....caus i know for a fact that they ask you to do remedical with PPR anyhow...so why they are waiting for 2 to 3 months??
aww :p your sweet, ive been waiting since the age of Neanderthal people lol. i married in 2009dec!applied 1year after:/ now is almost 2013 ???

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Mehfuza said:
oh Shiny is the most active member here. I personally feel whr she stands now as i was at her position few months ago. Specially during pregnancy it gets even toughter. Im prayin from heart thats she get her hubby before the delivery. Its been a sensative case now. I have a feelin that the interview was sucessful they will contact soon.

@ shiny: Some more days babie girl then it will be time to remember this time n laugh at it. :)
I left work its been one month, couldnt take the tension of work pregnancy and immigration it was too much for me, now i have 1less worry. I will post a pic of my baby as soon as she comes:) but i dont think theres possibility for my husband to be here for the birth, visa officer told him he has to do medical and things cannot be completed before the birth but then he said he has to wait for the decision :/

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Mehfuza said:

- On the information before us the child is a child of a Canadian citizen, your sponsor, and therefore cannot be given an immigrant visa even if sponsored. It is the child's father's sole responsibility to obtain Canadian citizenship for his child born overseas. To do so you and/or your husband should immediately contact the Consular Section of the Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or Consulate that services your country of residence and make application for citizenship for the child;
sorry Mehfuza i wish i knew how to help. but you are the person being sponsored right? so i think your husband has to declare your child and sponsor him as well and apply for his citizenship..dont worry about your medical this one is getting cared of.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
aarongpasha said:
mehfuza:
Medical re-assessment is a new rule got in action last couple of months or so. They will send Ottawa a request to extend the expiry and you don't have to do it again unless they ask you for reasons. It depends on individuals file though. It should be on the CIC site. I just lost the link, and will try to post here, if I could.
@ MEhfuza heres the site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
Shiny88 said:
@ MEhfuza heres the site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob423.asp

shiny88: Much thanks for the link. Now I will add this in my favourite bar. I appreciate your time.

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
That just sucks Shiny. Even after the interview, they are taking such long to issue that Visa. :(

Shiny88 said:
I left work its been one month, couldnt take the tension of work pregnancy and immigration it was too much for me, now i have 1less worry. I will post a pic of my baby as soon as she comes:) but i dont think theres possibility for my husband to be here for the birth, visa officer told him he has to do medical and things cannot be completed before the birth but then he said he has to wait for the decision :/

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
benstu said:
That just sucks Shiny. Even after the interview, they are taking such long to issue that Visa. :(
in our case another medical has to be done cuz its expired for 2yrs , after some of the question my husband answered the officer replied by ''oooooooo yaaaaa'' he was a dumb 8ss. atleast the first thing he did when my husband met him is wishing him happy birthday, atleast!!lol cuz it was his birthday

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:

thanks shiny! When i got the letter i did not undertand what they men by this then i googled the term and went to the same link u given. Read it but still did not understand cause it says this procedure was introduced to speed up the process i mean to save time. But in my case its taking more time. If they asked me do the medical again the result would go faster than this. And here they taking almost three month. Then they will say what more the need. I dont know why dont ask for everything at a time. Like i dont them asking for police verification again after 3 months. Rather they should provide a list of things needed which i can gather within this time....just hopeless...