02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Hello121 said:
It HAS to mean that they just don't believe she loves me. I am near 13 yrs older but not terribly ugly, I swear. Super-fit too. I still smoke 20 somethings in sports, no problem and I am going to punish some for this soon enuff.lol My charm? Well, I didn't end up marrying until I was 40 so...lol

Its a helluva trump card they have here.lol

English! She should have learned better english. But thats my fault. She has to drive 30 minutes into town on the familys only motorcycle/moped to learn and the roads there are very, very, very freakin dangerous and I really didn't like that. Right after we applied I mistakenly figured she would be here in 6 months and told her to wait until she gets to Canada. The ones that I heard speak english there didnt speak it worth beans anyway and I didnt want her to learn any more bad habits to have to lose again when she gets here. At 10 months, in nov 11, when we recieved the interview letter, I thought, 'oh boy.' By april 2012, after my 3rd trip, I thought ok, you should go learn better english. So she went for a couple months. Then the rain season hit and the roads from her home are horrible to drive a motorcycle/moped thru. I saw this in my sept 11 trip. It'd be great ride for me on a CR125 motorcross bike. I told her to hold off on the lessons. Their english is not the same as here anyways. Just never really expected things to go on this way for so long and never had any idea anything about the future. Was too much of an optimist for my wife.
heheh Am sure you look good and fit, age doesnt mean nothing some people are young and look older because they dont take care of their skin and look. :p well you have few days left until you go see your wife, hopefully you put behind the refusal for now, i know its not easy as is to say,weve been refused twice the trv and the second really hit me.so for now enjoy to the fullest with ur wife backhome and hopefully ull come with positive mind to fight immigration to the end. Am already scared of our outcome it doesnt matter how confident we are it doesnt matter even if we knoe our relationship is genuine is on the officer hand our future and it seems like they can just come up with whatever to refuse. I am wondering how much proof is enough proof to them. One of the funny thing is to show proofs of relationship before marriage, the *censored word* is that who tha hell knew we would end up marrying so we had to take zillions of pictures and receipt for every damn thing. I have only one damn picture that i took before marriage with my hubby. of lord save us from the day of judgment(interview day ) LOL... i barely can wait until my husband interview to finish and know the result so i can finally take a deep breath...anyways enough beer, monday is right there lol:) for u tough am on leave til september. YAY ME!

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Taycaoco said:
My English is not good and I don't use the dictionary. I meant go to the media with your story. Bring the journalists into your case.
Ton anglais est parfait, tu panique mon cher lol :) mon anglais est pire, je sais meme pas mes verbes en englais, meme si que en francais ya plein de congugaison c'est facile. VIVE LE QUEBEC. jen est marre detre une ontarienne. Tu check tu ton ecas? je suis sure la date de ton entrevue est tres proche, entout cas jespere.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
heheh Am sure you look good and fit, age doesnt mean nothing some people are young and look older because they dont take care of their skin and look. :p well you have few days left until you go see your wife, hopefully you put behind the refusal for now, i know its not easy as is to say,weve been refused twice the trv and the second really hit me.so for now enjoy to the fullest with ur wife backhome and hopefully ull come with positive mind to fight immigration to the end. Am already scared of our outcome it doesnt matter how confident we are it doesnt matter even if we knoe our relationship is genuine is on the officer hand our future and it seems like they can just come up with whatever to refuse. I am wondering how much proof is enough proof to them. One of the funny thing is to show proofs of relationship before marriage, the *censored word* is that who tha hell knew we would end up marrying so we had to take zillions of pictures and receipt for every damn thing. I have only one damn picture that i took before marriage with my hubby. of lord save us from the day of judgment(interview day ) LOL... i barely can wait until my husband interview to finish and know the result so i can finally take a deep breath...anyways enough beer, monday is right there lol:) for u tough am on leave til september. YAY ME!
lol. You break my heart more that no one will benefit from maternity/paternity leave here while I'm in my situation.lol Bah, I couldnt afford it anyway.

Did you like the song?...the best I've ever seen on the net...peaceful...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dailypicksandflicks/stunning-mountain-time-lapse-by-terje-sorgjerd-2ghf

..and a lovey dovey one to send the husband...you might have seen before but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u17nOCMR4Js

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
thepie said:
Hey Sponbd,
No news still. My MP sent them an email. The response indicated that they will process it fairly quickly once the medical has been approved. So I guess I just have to wait and see. All they (RMO) has to do is look at the medical chest x-rays, so I hope it doesn't take too long.
Thanks for the update, let me know please if you get Med extension confirmation.

I will contact my MP office tomorrow.

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Suman1980 said:
just checked my e-cas status it is changed, my interview will be in december but place and time not mansion, shiney and alibaba do u know place & time of interview.
suman
hello, today i got registered mail from singapore interview place is HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA, 7 MADANI AVENUE, BARIDHARA,DHAKA.

Suman1980

Mar 7, 2012
rasu said:
hello, today i got registered mail from singapore interview place is HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA, 7 MADANI AVENUE, BARIDHARA,DHAKA.
its a good news, did they mansion any time of interview.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
rasu said:
congrats Rasu! we are impatiently waiting for our letter.

rasu

Star Member
Feb 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 2011
AOR Received.
OCT 2011
File Transfer...
MISSISSAGA TO SINGAPORE FEB 10th 2011
Med's Done....
Redone 06.01.13
Interview........
Done 3rd December
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Suman1980 said:
its a good news, did they mansion any time of interview.
yes they wrote at time of interview.thanks.
Shiny88 said:
thank u so mouch. inshaallah u,ll get soon too. please pray for each others. then allah will help us this dificult moment .

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
to told you who were waiting for interview schedule his ecas updated interview is on 3 Dec 2012 at 1:30 Pm. Received letter from Singapore Vo in 3pages with instruction and what can bring as supporting documents.
I think they schedule for all BD same time and once a year.
Best of luck all of you.

QPH

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Hello121 said:
It HAS to mean that they just don't believe she loves me. I am near 13 yrs older but not terribly ugly, I swear. Super-fit too. I still smoke 20 somethings in sports, no problem and I am going to punish some for this soon enuff.lol My charm? Well, I didn't end up marrying until I was 40 so...lol

Its a helluva trump card they have here.lol

English! She should have learned better english. But thats my fault. She has to drive 30 minutes into town on the familys only motorcycle/moped to learn and the roads there are very, very, very freakin dangerous and I really didn't like that. Right after we applied I mistakenly figured she would be here in 6 months and told her to wait until she gets to Canada. The ones that I heard speak english there didnt speak it worth beans anyway and I didnt want her to learn any more bad habits to have to lose again when she gets here. At 10 months, in nov 11, when we recieved the interview letter, I thought, 'oh boy.' By april 2012, after my 3rd trip, I thought ok, you should go learn better english. So she went for a couple months. Then the rain season hit and the roads from her home are horrible to drive a motorcycle/moped thru. I saw this in my sept 11 trip. It'd be great ride for me on a CR125 motorcross bike. I told her to hold off on the lessons. Their english is not the same as here anyways. Just never really expected things to go on this way for so long and never had any idea anything about the future. Was too much of an optimist for my wife.
I am even older than my wife than you are.... so even less chance !!!!

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
YES .. got the letter ... interview place and time.. :)

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
S.ROY said:
I want to cancel my representative. How I do it?
Section C - Cancel the Appointment of a Representative

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
alibaba_ctg said:
YES .. got the letter ... interview place and time.. :)
hey how did u receive the letter by mail or email? so all your packing are done yet?:p am jealoussssssss :p thanks, nothing from my side.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
mirjahan said:
to told you who were waiting for interview schedule his ecas updated interview is on 3 Dec 2012 at 1:30 Pm. Received letter from Singapore Vo in 3pages with instruction and what can bring as supporting documents.
I think they schedule for all BD same time and once a year.
Best of luck all of you.
thanks for the info, it seems like they are all scheduled on 2 & 3december. Your friend lives in village side or city? my hubby didnt get it yet.thanks pray for us.