02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Sorry guys i was really down for the past 2days but am getting my hope back. Thanks for caring, i am not looking for attention, i know all of us are waiting and suffering from this immigration process somehow.

@thepie:Hi, I went to the mps office almost 2month ago, theres no way the assistant gave me the chance to meet the mp saying he cannot do anything or write letter to support my trv. She told me she will contact singapore and never did,because i never received any call. 2week after seeing the assistant i went back to tell her i never received any call she gave me false hope saying it can take up to 3weeks to have an answer from singapore but it never happened. So no help in any ways from them. I wish i can have a mp right in front of me and tell him everything i feel and i am going through. Thanks for your kind word.

@Sponbd:Hi, What i dont understand is why they refuse without detailed explaination. If people doesnt leave before their trv expires why they dont put a rule that the person gonna be banned from that country for 10yrs or something.Its not fair, i feel like we are treated like criminals. Beside an mp do you know who could help contacting singapore to know whats going on?i think i should go back to the one i went 2month ago..thanks

@alibaba_ctg:LOL we are in the same shoes from the beginning. Its time to count days until next october which gonna be 24months since the first interview letter. Now what i am thinking about is whats gonna happen in the interview.

@lightbd:Thanks for the kind word. :)

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

lightBD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Shiny88 said:
Sorry guys i was really down for the past 2days but am getting my hope back. Thanks for caring, i am not looking for attention, i know all of us are waiting and suffering from this immigration process somehow.

@ thepie:Hi, I went to the mps office almost 2month ago, theres no way the assistant gave me the chance to meet the mp saying he cannot do anything or write letter to support my trv. She told me she will contact singapore and never did,because i never received any call. 2week after seeing the assistant i went back to tell her i never received any call she gave me false hope saying it can take up to 3weeks to have an answer from singapore but it never happened. So no help in any ways from them. I wish i can have a mp right in front of me and tell him everything i feel and i am going through. Thanks for your kind word.

@ Sponbd:Hi, What i dont understand is why they refuse without detailed explaination. If people doesnt leave before their trv expires why they dont put a rule that the person gonna be banned from that country for 10yrs or something.Its not fair, i feel like we are treated like criminals. Beside an mp do you know who could help contacting singapore to know whats going on?i think i should go back to the one i went 2month ago..thanks

@ alibaba_ctg:LOL we are in the same shoes from the beginning. Its time to count days until next october which gonna be 24months since the first interview letter. Now what i am thinking about is whats gonna happen in the interview.

@ lightbd:Thanks for the kind word. :)

Have another trip to that MP's office inshAllah, may be that assistant got fired by now! ;)

thepie

Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
extension being requested
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-09-2012 (package sent to SVO 01-10-2012)
LANDED..........
08/12/2012
Shiny88 said:

@ thepie:Hi, I went to the mps office almost 2month ago, theres no way the assistant gave me the chance to meet the mp saying he cannot do anything or write letter to support my trv. She told me she will contact singapore and never did,because i never received any call. 2week after seeing the assistant i went back to tell her i never received any call she gave me false hope saying it can take up to 3weeks to have an answer from singapore but it never happened. So no help in any ways from them. I wish i can have a mp right in front of me and tell him everything i feel and i am going through. Thanks for your kind word.

@ Sponbd:Hi, What i dont understand is why they refuse without detailed explaination. If people doesnt leave before their trv expires why they dont put a rule that the person gonna be banned from that country for 10yrs or something.Its not fair, i feel like we are treated like criminals. Beside an mp do you know who could help contacting singapore to know whats going on?i think i should go back to the one i went 2month ago..thanks

@ alibaba_ctg:LOL we are in the same shoes from the beginning. Its time to count days until next october which gonna be 24months since the first interview letter. Now what i am thinking about is whats gonna happen in the interview.

@ lightbd:Thanks for the kind word. :)

Hey Shiny88,

The assistant at my MP's office was reluctant at first too, often making light of the matter. However, I was persistant. The assistant helped me very much and sent many emails of my behalf. Usually, they receive a response within 3-7 business days at which they would forward the response to me. I would pay the MP/assistant another visit and be persistant. You are doing nothing wrong, you have a right to be heard and ask questions. As a last resort, tell the MP that you wont vote for them and will tell all your friends not to if they don't help you. Just kidding about the last part of course hehe :p

Just for an interesting story; my wife told me about her aunt's case in the United States. The aunt was refused her PR application because the interviewer simply 'did not believe her', so her husband collected 100 signatures from members in his church group vouching for his marriage and forwarded it to the Visa office where they replied with an acceptance letter two weeks later. It just comes to show you, anything can happen. Don't let the "they can't do anything about it" stop you from trying.

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
thepie said:
Hey Shiny88,

Just for an interesting story; my wife told me about her aunt's case in the United States. The aunt was refused her PR application because the interviewer simply 'did not believe her', so her husband collected 100 signatures from members in his church group vouching for his marriage and forwarded it to the Visa office where they replied with an acceptance letter two weeks later. It just comes to show you, anything can happen. Don't let the "they can't do anything about it" stop you from trying.
Very good idea! I'll do the same with my bosses, friends, coworkers, former teachers, neighbours, etc. Even Conservative senators.

Essaie la même chose Shiny88 et ne perds pas espoir. Il faut lutter jusqu'au bout.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
lightBD said:
Have another trip to that MP's office inshAllah, may be that assistant got fired by now! ;)
assistant got fired ..lol

Bold9900

Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2011
AOR Received.
08-09-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011
Med's Request
10-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-28-2012 (Medical Received in Manila 11-5-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-08-2012 (Decision Made on 11-13-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012 (Pick up at IOM on 11-25-2012)
LANDED..........
12-12-2012
Hello Thepie,

Any update from SVO of your visa?

Thanks,

Jimbob

Oct 19, 2009
Message to Shiny 88
As frustrated as you feel about the TRV being rejected, that is a standard answer. I had the exact same experience when my girlfriend from VN was rejected. There was no problem with how we had filled in all the blanks. That's just how they are. They will reject you for convenient reasons, because they can.
We did everything right. The real reason is: the officer needs to be convinced that your partner will return and it's up to you to figure out how to convince them...get lots of signatures on both sides, anyone you can think of, people who have some authority would be helpful...good luck!

thepie

Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
08/12/2012
Bold9900 said:
Hello Thepie,

Any update from SVO of your visa?

Thanks,
Hey Bold9900,

No news yet. My MP's assistant sent an email on my behalf last week. Hopefully I can get some feedback next week, but I will let you know!

lightBD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
kurt said:
my passport is ready for pick up.. my friend just received a call from embassy.. goodluck everyone for those who still wait..all the best
Hey kurt!

I told you that we may enter Canada around the same time and guess what?If everything goes well I'll be entering Canada on 11th (2 days before you) ! My passport has come today and I'm getting ready to fly.

Thank you everyone for your precious advice and support.

May Allah hasten your/your spouse's visa and make you all meet your loved ones soon! Ameen. Just stay strong through the process.

thepie

Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
08/12/2012
lightBD said:
Hey kurt!

I told you that we may enter Canada around the same time and guess what?If everything goes well I'll be entering Canada on 11th (2 days before you) ! My passport has come today and I'm getting ready to fly.

May Allah hasten your/your spouse's visa and make you all meet your loved ones soon! Ameen. Just stay strong through the process.
Congratulations!

So it took about a month? You must be the happiest guy right now :D
All the best!

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
lightBD said:
Hey kurt!

that is pretty cool...but other side of my heart feel sad for those who still wait with the same timeline of ours and more than..will continue praying guys... don't stop asking for help and pray that we can still have tons of patience to wait, remain strong, continue holding on the faith and soon the right time will come.Thy will be done.. take care everyone

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
lightBD said:

hi lightbd: please share your timeline so that we understand little detail. Thanks.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
Just check the ECAS got the update........... Interview scheduled for December 2012. :D :D

aarongpasha

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
July 24 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon coming
VISA ISSUED...
soon happening
LANDED..........
soon will happen
alibaba_ctg said:
yahooooooooooooo...... Interview scheduled for December 2012. :D :D

hi alibaba: would you please share with us the reason for interview for your spouse. Just curious and wanted to know. have you ever ordered GCMS report to know little more about your file/application ? Thank you.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
aarongpasha said:
hi alibaba: would you please share with us the reason for interview for your spouse. Just curious and wanted to know. have you ever ordered GCMS report to know little more about your file/application ? Thank you.
NO i didn't order GCMS, the Officer who review the file has determined an interview is necessary.