12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
Shiny88 said:
wow Congratulations your process was fast for someone dealing with singapore.

Shiny .. any update on TRV ?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
alibaba_ctg said:
Shiny .. any update on TRV ?
yes,passport reached dhaka, my husband gonna go tomorrow to get it, am so soooo stressed outttt lol i forbided him to go get his passport cuz am soo scared to know the result :-\ i dont want to be deceivedddd this time. ??? its my last hope i will be devasated if he cant be there for my babys birth.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
Shiny88 said:
yes,passport reached dhaka, my husband gonna go tomorrow to get it, am so soooo stressed outttt lol i forbided him to go get his passport cuz am soo scared to know the result :-\ i dont want to be deceivedddd this time. ??? its my last hope i will be devasated if he cant be there for my babys birth.
wish u good lack.. u let me know what happen please..

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Shiny88 said:
May Allah bless you , I do have similar experience ...Wish you best of luck.

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Shiny88 said:

Best of Luck shiny88. :D

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
To all of you my husband trv got rejected due to travle history& and finacial status. I cant stop crying now, i wanna kill myself. I will no longer come to this forum. As i am exhausted & very very tired of this waiting, am so depress,i cant take it anymore. I wish you all to be happy.

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
here is any in FSW2 with AEO? Please sen me a PM

apurba128

Oct 31, 2012
Hi,
I am Apurba and I am new in this forum. i have a problem and i want to share all of you. Can any senior member answer my question. Its very urgent...

I am giving here under my spouse applications time line,

Decision Made :
Sponsorship application status ( Canada, Toronto )

Application received : 12-12-2011

Permanent residence application status ( Singapore )

Application received : 02-02-2012

We received your application to sponsor Apu Kumar Dey on December 12, 2011..

May I know the how many days will require to finalize my application, and also what does mean by application received, since it is showing from long time, without any change.
thank you.....

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apurba128 said:
Hi,
I am Apurba and I am new in this forum. i have a problem and i want to share all of you. Can any senior member answer my question. Its very urgent...

I am giving here under my spouse applications time line,

Decision Made :
Sponsorship application status ( Canada, Toronto )

Application received : 12-12-2011

Permanent residence application status ( Singapore )

Application received : 02-02-2012

We received your application to sponsor Apu Kumar Dey on December 12, 2011..

May I know the how many days will require to finalize my application, and also what does mean by application received, since it is showing from long time, without any change.
thank you.....

Hi Aprurba

Once your sponsorship approved from Canada then it is sent to Visa office. In your case, Visa office is singapore.

Application recieved means: Singapore recieved your application which is Under your spouse, but probably they havent started working on your file.

Time is very relative, it can take upto 21/22 moths, but in some cases less/more depending how you presnted your file.

Next thing you would see " In process" if they start processing your file.

11 month is long wait, I would recommend you to email them to inquire your status.

apurba128

Oct 31, 2012
silenthill_ca said:
Hi Aprurba

Once your sponsorship approved from Canada then it is sent to Visa office. In your case, Visa office is singapore.

Application recieved means: Singapore recieved your application which is Under your spouse, but probably they havent started working on your file.

Time is very relative, it can take upto 21/22 moths, but in some cases less/more depending how you presnted your file.

Next thing you would see " In process" if they start processing your file.

11 month is long wait, I would recommend you to email them to inquire your status.
thanx silenthill_ca..... :)

thepie

Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
extension being requested
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
20-09-2012 (package sent to SVO 01-10-2012)
LANDED..........
08/12/2012
Shiny88 said:
To all of you my husband trv got rejected due to travle history& and finacial status. I cant stop crying now, i want an abortion,i want a divorce and i wanna kill myself. I will no longer come to this forum. As i am exhausted & very very tired of this waiting, am so depress,i cant take it anymore. I wish you all to be happy.
Hey Shiny88,

I understand that you are depressed and angry (an understatement). This waiting is excruciating and must be even worse in your present condition. But you should not give up. You should talk to your local MP about your current condition, explain to them what you are going through, explain to them that your marriage is genuine, explain to them that your husband has no conflict of interest. Explain to them that your husband wants to live in Canada legitimately with you and not stay illegally from the TRV. Explain to them about your mental, emotional, and physical anguish. Explain to them in detail and make your case clear. You can also file a petition of all your friends, family, and members of status in the community to vouch for your marriage. You can also prepare a very detailed evidence package to update Singapore Visa Office. Make your cause, conviction, and needs known. I know in extreme cases, the local MP can make special requests and I believe Visa officers may re-examine their decision. :'(

My heart weeps for you. But we must stay positive, defy the negative thoughts, and take action.

Yours truly,

thepie

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Shiny88 said:
To all of you my husband trv got rejected due to travle history& and finacial status. I cant stop crying now, i wanna kill myself. I will no longer come to this forum. As i am exhausted & very very tired of this waiting, am so depress,i cant take it anymore. I wish you all to be happy.
Hi Shiny,

My wife's TRV was also rejected twice for the reason: no travel history + Strong reason to leave Canada after the TRV expired.
I can feel your frustration and anger :-(

thepie has good suggestions that you should go to your MP , talk to MP and try to get a letter from him/her stating that your husband will leave Canada before the TRV expires.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
thepie said:
Hey Shiny88,

I understand that you are depressed and angry (an understatement). This waiting is excruciating and must be even worse in your present condition. But you should not give up. You should talk to your local MP about your current condition, explain to them what you are going through, explain to them that your marriage is genuine, explain to them that your husband has no conflict of interest. Explain to them that your husband wants to live in Canada legitimately with you and not stay illegally from the TRV. Explain to them about your mental, emotional, and physical anguish. Explain to them in detail and make your case clear. You can also file a petition of all your friends, family, and members of status in the community to vouch for your marriage. You can also prepare a very detailed evidence package to update Singapore Visa Office. Make your cause, conviction, and needs known. I know in extreme cases, the local MP can make special requests and I believe Visa officers may re-examine their decision. :'(

My heart weeps for you. But we must stay positive, defy the negative thoughts, and take action.

Yours truly,

thepie
sorry for Shiny.. :( i don't think MP can make any special requests ..

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
shohagbgd said:
here is any in FSW2 with AEO? Please sen me a PM
what u wanna know ?

lightBD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
Shiny88 said:
I'm so sorry to hear that sis but just don't break yourself over this odd experience you know. I know its really hard, I'm experiencing it myself. So many hardship due to long distance relationship! Your case is even more difficult since you're expecting but even then, its not end of the world for any of you. Keep praying & inshAllah there will be a time in your life when you'll look back & you won't believe this actually happened to you! Allah tests those whom He loves!