Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
lightBD said:
Wow! Its about a month! Let us know when you get the visa. * thumbs up*

Do you know how long will it take by VFS?
no idea bro.. they said they are goin to call me if it is ready for collection.. then my friend will be the one to collect it for me..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
today singapore received my husband tvr app. and its under processing.. crossing my fingersssss!! ::)

eludor

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2012
Interview........
I guess interview NOT required
Passport Req..
NOT yet
VISA ISSUED...
NOT yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada with TRV
Shiny88 said:
today singapore received my husband tvr app. and its under processing.. crossing my fingersssss!! ::)
Goodluck Shiny88

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
sick of this waiting, am gonna apply gcms notes again! next week! theres must be a bring forward date this time! one year of waiting a damn piece of letter with a shceduled date for a damn interview of couples of minutes,cant believe! i am fed up of people telling me to be patient too, enough is enough! :-[

smahmud

Sep 14, 2012
Dhaka, BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-25-2012
File Transfer...
11-25-2012
Med's Done....
04-26-2012, 2nd on March 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 6th 2014
Shiny88 said:
sick of this waiting, am gonna apply gcms notes again! next week! theres must be a bring forward date this time! one year of waiting a damn piece of letter with a shceduled date for a damn interview of couples of minutes,cant believe! i am fed up of people telling me to be patient too, enough is enough! :-[
That is a long time indeed. I feel sad for you but hey if your relationship is strong you have nothing to worry, do u live with ur partner? I have missed a chance to see my Father in law one last time before he died of cancer in february 2011, I missed my graduation ceremony and did a year and a half long distance all because of this immigration issue, i overstayed a little when i was there. Now my grand parent in laws are over 85 years old and not doing well, I applied in september 2012 and god knows how long it will take. My wife is going back to canada for a month in january to see her grand parents now and I just i wish I could be with all of them.

saying all this to calm you down but hey what is this GCMS notes?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
smahmud said:
That is a long time indeed. I feel sad for you but hey if your relationship is strong you have nothing to worry, do u live with ur partner? I have missed a chance to see my Father in law one last time before he died of cancer in february 2011, I missed my graduation ceremony and did a year and a half long distance all because of this immigration issue, i overstayed a little when i was there. Now my grand parent in laws are over 85 years old and not doing well, I applied in september 2012 and god knows how long it will take. My wife is going back to canada for a month in january to see her grand parents now and I just i wish I could be with all of them.

saying all this to calm you down but hey what is this GCMS notes?
yes my relationship with my husband must be strong we are married for almost 3years now and 2years of processing without any idea of the wait ahead of us, and that is just killing me from the inside day by day am drowning from the inside. getting hopeless everyday..and no i am not living with my husband.. i am not worrying i am just tired of this waiting, i cant start panning my lilfe , my life is presently on HOLD cant make any futur plan nothingg! most of the people that applied after us are all donee with their processing beside few of us.its just not fair.. Well i am sad to hear about your lost, i guess we cant be present for every occasion from 2different countris, i missed 2wedding anniversary and it seems like the third one will be missed too. i dont understand about you oversating? were u in canada with a tourist or visitor before? have you received your AOR yet?

gcms is is an acronym for (Global Case Management System). It is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for application processing outside Canada. It has valuable information on the processing of your application. GCMS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.gcms note will have useful information...do some research.. and if you received your AOR then you can apply to see whats going on..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Jimbob

Oct 19, 2009
Hello Shiny 88,

I'm sorry to hear of your long wait...if you have used GCMS, can you tell me whether it was useful or beneficial to you? What kind of information will they give you? I don't want my application mysteriously shuffled to the bottom of the pile..

Thanks, Jimbob.

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Hi,

This is Shaheenaz's husband. I have landed safely in Canada on October 9, 2012. I thank all of you who helped us by providing valuable information when we needed them. I would like to mention one thing that needs to be taken care of before you land is that please go over the details of your spouse once again so that by the time you arrive at a Canadian airport, you are ready to answer any questions that are asked by the immigration officer. I had to answer questions like, how long I had known my wife before we got married, where does my wife work and for how long, what was my occupation in Bangladesh, what is my wife's date of birth, what was her phone number and so on. Your answers sould be in line with what you have mentioned in your PR forms. Good luck to you all and thanks again. By the way, Canada is beautiful :). Just came back from Niagara Falls and the experience is mind blowing. You gotta see it to believe it!

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Jimbob said:
Hello Shiny 88,

I'm sorry to hear of your long wait...if you have used GCMS, can you tell me whether it was useful or beneficial to you? What kind of information will they give you? I don't want my application mysteriously shuffled to the bottom of the pile..

Thanks, Jimbob.
It wont affect your application in any way instead it gives usuful info:
-People on the interview queue can see note of officer for the reason to give interview
-Some people was able to see the bring forward date of their application
-you can see if criminality,security,medical, eligibility has started or not
-get your B file number if you dont have it...........
so theres still few things you get to know that ecas doesnt allow you. it cost only 5$

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Shaheenaz said:
Hi,

This is Shaheenaz's husband. I have landed safely in Canada on October 9, 2012. I thank all of you who helped us by proving valuable information when we needed them. I would like to mention one thing that needs to be taken care of before you land is that please go over the details of your spouse once again so that by the time you arrive at a Canadian airport, you are ready to answer any questions that are asked by the immigration officer. I had to answer questions like, how long I had known my wife before we got married, where does my wife work and for how long, what was my occupation in Bangladesh, what is my wife's date of birth, what was her phone number and so on. Your answers sould be in line with what you have mentioned in your PR forms. Good luck to you all and thanks again. By the way, Canada is beautiful :). Just came back from Niagara Falls and the experience is my mind blowing. You gotta see it to believe it!
Congratulations, Bienvenue au Canada! Glad to know you had a safe trip to your new country! Am so happy for you and Shaheenaz! Yes niagra falls its such a beautifull place to visit, good that you liked it:D theres still a lot to see! Thanks for the heads up, i didnt know they would ask those questions all over again at the aiport. I wish you and Shaheenaz the best! It feels good to hear a good ending=) pray for us waiting.

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
Shaheenaz said:
Hi,

This is Shaheenaz's husband. I have landed safely in Canada on October 9, 2012. I thank all of you who helped us by providing valuable information when we needed them. I would like to mention one thing that needs to be taken care of before you land is that please go over the details of your spouse once again so that by the time you arrive at a Canadian airport, you are ready to answer any questions that are asked by the immigration officer. I had to answer questions like, how long I had known my wife before we got married, where does my wife work and for how long, what was my occupation in Bangladesh, what is my wife's date of birth, what was her phone number and so on. Your answers sould be in line with what you have mentioned in your PR forms. Good luck to you all and thanks again. By the way, Canada is beautiful :). Just came back from Niagara Falls and the experience is my mind blowing. You gotta see it to believe it!
cool... thanks for sharing.. will take note of it..;)

smahmud

Sep 14, 2012
Dhaka, BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
11-25-2012
File Transfer...
11-25-2012
Med's Done....
04-26-2012, 2nd on March 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 6th 2014
Shiny88 said:
yes my relationship with my husband must be strong we are married for almost 3years now and 2years of processing without any idea of the wait ahead of us, and that is just killing me from the inside day by day am drowning from the inside. getting hopeless everyday..and no i am not living with my husband.. i am not worrying i am just tired of this waiting, i cant start panning my lilfe , my life is presently on HOLD cant make any futur plan nothingg! most of the people that applied after us are all donee with their processing beside few of us.its just not fair.. Well i am sad to hear about your lost, i guess we cant be present for every occasion from 2different countris, i missed 2wedding anniversary and it seems like the third one will be missed too. i dont understand about you oversating? were u in canada with a tourist or visitor before? have you received your AOR yet?

gcms is is an acronym for (Global Case Management System). It is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for application processing outside Canada. It has valuable information on the processing of your application. GCMS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.gcms note will have useful information...do some research.. and if you received your AOR then you can apply to see whats going on..http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf
Hey Shiny88,

Thanks for your reply, I knew abt the GCMS just couldnt understand from the abbreviation. I will research and do it if needed, meaning if it is late, hopefully it wont come to that. Your story is very painful, let me be frank and ask you this, they say if your application is strong then it will take very short time to process and by the look of it u have a very strong and long relationship then why the delay? Did you try contacting the MP?

Here is a short version of my story:
Me and my university love and currently wife (Canadian Citizen) are living in Bangladesh. I was an international student in canada for 4 years (2006-10). Then I overstayed for 6 months and when i realized i came back to my country voluntarily. My girlfriend followed me to bangladesh and we got married in Bangladesh on august 2011. We have been through a very ruff 3 year relationship because of this immigration issue. I came back just a month before my graduation in 2010 and never was able to go back. So I missed my graduation ceremony, missed one last chance to see my Father in law to be (at that time) who died of cancer on march 2011 (when my girl was months away from her graduation living in Sackville NB when her parents were in Peterborough ON). i tried to apply for a tourist visa and another study permit but got denied, But they didnt flag me though. We have evidence of about 150 pages of facebook msg, skype conversation details, cell phone msg details, 60 photos etc which indicates our relationship since the very first day to present day (literally) along with all of our family. We also provided travel details of my wife and in law family's coming to bangladesh for ceremonies and to visit before our marriage, joint bank acc in bangladesh, house lease, proof of her's bangladeshi parmanent residency, my IELTS (7.5), mother in laws support letter etc. My wife is currently working in bangladesh as a school teacher and I am working for my family business.

Hopefully these are enough but if not i know that my wife would just go crazy and I thus perhaps i will understand the full severity of painful waiting time. I applied very recently on sep 11, 2012 so didnt get my AOR yet. we were married a year before that but just took a long time to make the papers ready also gives us a bit more time together as married couple before application (i think that will help, do u?). so thats abt it but hey there is a long way to go for me, so heartily pray and hope yours get done soon.

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
i just check ECAS. i saw that they added a new line on my status.. Medical have been received..good to know that my case is on there desk now... not bad