+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

midnight

Nov 1, 2009
Thank you Maxvol
I agree with you. I just talked with some one who also sponsored her husband. She informed me that lot of cases are done with in 4 months. I do not know who are these lucky ones about I am not I of them for sure. I stopped checking E-case. But deep down inside I hope every morning that today is the day to hear the good news. cic dekhi sloth er chiteo aaste chole, baet dea pitano dorker shotti shotti.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
haha...you made me laugh. Your expression is true. This lengthy process is hampering our daily life.....

thinh99

Jan 10, 2009
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01/06/2009
Med's Request
10/01/2011
Med's Done....
15/01/2011
Interview........
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
maxvol said:
I figured we have enough number of people who have submitted their applications and are waiting. I guess its a good idea to start our own thread. This will give us an idea of our time lines and help each other. Wait times for Singapore seems to be really very long.
Mine is in process since September 28, no word from CHC-S yet :(
my timeline is, i case started process on june 15 2009 yes im an Canadian citizen and im currently in Vietnam with my wife waiting for the interview and im currently in the interview queue..

shawonsarker84

Nov 4, 2009
"Dear Sir

It takes about six months to process a spousal application, barring unforeseen circumstances and if an interview is not required".

This is what Singapore states when I emailed during in August. Guys have some faith. I will wait until Jan-10, then email them or order caips again. I am waiting for my current caip and it's been a week so far. thanks

Shawn

thinh99

Jan 10, 2009
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01/06/2009
Med's Request
10/01/2011
Med's Done....
15/01/2011
Interview........
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
i'm so sick of this waiting game why din't they give me an date of the interview when they give me back the evidence so frustrated they're so slow.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
thinh99 said:
i'm so sick of this waiting game why din't they give me an date of the interview when they give me back the evidence so frustrated they're so slow.
Shawn, is this the recent reply from them of your inquiry?

Thanks.

midnight

Nov 1, 2009
Thank you habib. At least I could make you laugh. Laughter is now very expensive commodity for us.

Maxvol, you are lucky that you can keep urself bz. I can not do that even though I try. Though my husband is keeping himself bz quite efficiently which is annoying with his "merfoti vab". I am trying to concentrate in my study but nothing is sticking there.
I wish I could out them in the same condition as ours. Well most of the Canadians who are not immigrants or came long before, do not know present condition. Few days before there was a news about reusing to giving visa to a conjugal partner of a Canadian who is living in Mexico with this lady for last three years. They are planning to get marry but Canadian Embassy in mexico thought that she would not come back to mexico. Also she is a daughter of a well know Mexican writer. Do not ask me to name the the writer.
Any way I want to send them some books on therapeutic communication which is extremely boring, as X-mass gift.
Irani journalist er moto kisu korte perbo na to. ki r kora!

lilacsouls

Nov 2, 2009
Hi all,

I just got PPR this week. I was so excited. My PR application was processed in Singapore May 7th. In October, I received a letter of asking to pay landing fee. And finally, it's almost done. My application seems processing within appropriate processing time. That was awesome!! I was in Canada before, therefore, I though my case should be processed longer since they would have alot of thing to do for background investigation or something. But it did not happen to me.

I truly wish you guys whose applications is still "in process" would receive PPR as well, just like me.

Good luck.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
lilacsouls said:
Hi all,

I just got PPR this week. I was so excited. My PR application was processed in Singapore May 7th. In October, I received a letter of asking to pay landing fee. And finally, it's almost done. My application seems processing within appropriate processing time. That was awesome!! I was in Canada before, therefore, I though my case should be processed longer since they would have alot of thing to do for background investigation or something. But it did not happen to me.

I truly wish you guys whose applications is still "in process" would receive PPR as well, just like me.

Good luck.
After how many days you got the ppt request since your ecas showed, medical results have been received?

Thanks.

shawonsarker84

Nov 4, 2009
Hi lila,
when they ask you for a landing fee, I guess it took you two months to get passport request. Mine is same situation as well.

Here is my time line
Apps files Aug 12-09
Sponsorship approved sep10-09
Singapore started processing on sep28-09
Medical Result have received on Nov-02 (shows on ecas)
Additional document requested on Dec-04-09

lilacsouls

Nov 2, 2009
habib890 said:
lilacsouls said:
Hi all,

Good luck.
After how many days you got the ppt request since your ecas showed, medical results have been received?

Thanks.
My Ecas did not show "Medical results" though. It now still shows "in process" in permanent residence app area. They have not updated any news yet.

Good luck

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Did you click the "in process" under permanent residence? Once you click it shows you the progress timeline. May be you know it already!

Thanks.

lilacsouls

Nov 2, 2009
Yep, I did. It only shows that 'We started processing.....application on May 7th". Sorry for not helping you. When does IO in Singapore start processing your application? If your application meets all the requirements and you pay all the fees required, you are supposed to receive PPR within 5 months. Good luck