+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
zain said:
hi mine wuz submitted on oct 8. received sponsorship approval on nov 5. nov 11 stated in process till date...

just curious to check with you guys..wat abt ur police report the singapore one?

mine...i just put a note in there that i will provide it upon request.

is that correct?

i'm from pakistan by the way been here 7 years tho
Obtain a PCC from Singapore and forward it to CHC-Singapore mentioning the file number as soon as possible. Otherwise, they will ask for it and your file will be delayed.

Thanks

zain

Sep 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys...thanks for the replies...

But when i went to the get the police certificate from the police office they told me they need the letter from Immigration. And when I went to get it from immigration, they said they would request for it themselves....

confused now :s

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp

zain said:
Hi Guys...thanks for the replies...

But when i went to the get the police certificate from the police office they told me they need the letter from Immigration. And when I went to get it from immigration, they said they would request for it themselves....

confused now :s

thai/peg

Star Member
Sep 21, 2009
Winnipeg, Canada and Trang Thailand
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was approvedsponsor my husband on November 12th. Still nothing from Singapore. Not even, "in progress" Did anyone else on here go from Mississauga to Singapore? how long did it take for them to change your status to "in progress"

shawonsarker84

Nov 4, 2009
Medical done on July-29.
Applied file on Aug 12-09
Sponsorship approved on Sep 10-09
Singapore stated processing on Sep28-09
Medical result have been received on Nov02-09

thinh99

Jan 10, 2009
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01/06/2009
Med's Request
10/01/2011
Med's Done....
15/01/2011
Interview........
25/08/2010
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
mine case has been 8 months now and i just recieve an letter and all of my pics and document back from singapore . the letter said we need to be interview so we're back to the waiting game again don't know why they need to interview us we did everything right.im currently with my wife do you guys thing i should stay for my wife interview?so i have my chance of my wife passing the interview?

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
thinh99
can you please share your time line?
I imagine you are a canadian citizen, did you get married and stay with her in your home country?
Did you come back to Canada?
Please provide details of your case
Thank you

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
thinh99 said:
mine case has been 8 months now and i just recieve an letter and all of my pics and document back from singapore . the letter said we need to be interview so we're back to the waiting game again don't know why they need to interview us we did everything right.im currently with my wife do you guys thing i should stay for my wife interview?so i have my chance of my wife passing the interview?
- Please provide your case's background information for discussion.

Thanks.

midnight

Nov 1, 2009
Hi,
Is there any one from Dhaka who got any mail from Singapore? My husband did not get any mail. Does any one know what Singapore office do after receiving medical? What are they processing for so long? Are they creating some new technology for Immigration purpose?
It is December...may be they are busy with X-mass shopping. So so depressed. I am close to failing my exams. I heard that for lot of people it took just 4 month to finish the process.
I feel lost !!!

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
sadly midnight CIC is on holiday mode in december so files dont get processed as fast, usually they are understaffed at this time of the year. Things start to move in January or February, apparently after they receive medicals they also check for police clearence and also verify the sponsors information. So its pretty much a lengthy process. To minimize fraudelent applications they conduct all back ground checks for sponsors and the person being sponsored. Hope this helps