+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
I figured we have enough number of people who have submitted their applications and are waiting. I guess its a good idea to start our own thread. This will give us an idea of our time lines and help each other. Wait times for Singapore seems to be really very long.
Mine is in process since September 28, no word from CHC-S yet :(

Reactions: ESHT2101

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
no news yet :( are these people enjoying Singapore noodles....when the hell do they get cracking

midnight

Nov 1, 2009
I think they are just enjoying their time in topical weather and having a good job. No one questioning them so why bother? I just wonder and really like to know what if those visa officers were in our shoe. I feel we are just a file number not a living breathing human with feeling. As the days going by, I am finding it is getting harder for me to deal with their unresponsiveness. What are they doing?
They started processing permanent residence for my husband on 16 th September and has received his medical almost 3/4 weeks before from today.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's just two months, so don't worry. Almost nobody gets approved that quickly. It is not a negative sign.

Processing in Canada is the slowest, so I don't think warm weather has a negative effect... :D

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Interestingly London, Buffalo and New Delhi are processing visas within 2 months. Sadly there is no consistency between the regional CIC offices.

midnight

Nov 1, 2009
Most of the people think that my husband will be in Canada by Christmas since on line it shows that they have received his medical report.
First time I sent the application in June without his medical. So they send me back the whole application and asked to attach his medical.i resend it 28th August, application was accepted on 3rd September and Singapore started processing his file 16 th September.
Should I write them a letter ? Any suggestion?

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Most of us are in the same boat, I would wait till January of 2010 before contacting them. Singapore started processing our case in September and according to the CIC website 30% of cases are finalized within 5 months so I would just wait till February before contacting them

zain

Sep 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi mine wuz submitted on oct 8. received sponsorship approval on nov 5. nov 11 stated in process till date...

just curious to check with you guys..wat abt ur police report the singapore one?

mine...i just put a note in there that i will provide it upon request.

is that correct?

i'm from pakistan by the way been here 7 years tho

maxvol

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
I am from Bangaldesh already submitted medical and police clearence with the application. So far on ECAS it just says processing started since 28th september and medicals received