Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I had to guess it ,sent 21/2/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/04/2014
LANDED..........
will land the 4th of june
I am new to this, but I read a lot and I understand now that it will be a long and suffering process . I was happy I receive my sponsorship approval the 2 of august but now I am quite depress I realize that if I am lucky there is still 6 month to wait for my wife to get visa and if not I will be in the normal timeline of 21 months this is crazy I am already tired been married for 2 years been to thailand 4 time already , what should I expect now ? some of you give me hope , my wife does not understand why its like this , I think ill go buy a ticket now to go spend 1 month with her in november I cannot take it anymore . how long did I take for most of you to have news from visa office ? I think I have a good and solid file but now I read and I am not sure of anything my wife and me are going crazy !!! I hope I can find some answer here !!! ...........

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
theblackbeat said:
I am new to this, but I read a lot and I understand now that it will be a long and suffering process . I was happy I receive my sponsorship approval the 2 of august but now I am quite depress I realize that if I am lucky there is still 6 month to wait for my wife to get visa and if not I will be in the normal timeline of 21 months this is crazy I am already tired been married for 2 years been to thailand 4 time already , what should I expect now ? some of you give me hope , my wife does not understand why its like this , I think ill go buy a ticket now to go spend 1 month with her in november I cannot take it anymore . how long did I take for most of you to have news from visa office ? I think I have a good and solid file but now I read and I am not sure of anything my wife and me are going crazy !!! I hope I can find some answer here !!! ...........
Unfortunately, there's no answer I think. You'll have to wait, wait and waaaaaaaiiit. :(

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
theblackbeat: I think we should address this issue to immigration minister to take necessary measures for reducing the waiting time in Singapore. CIC can reduce the number of VISA processing countries thru Singapore (like almost 10 countries' application go thru Singapore which is, I think, in sane). Some of the application can thru neighbouring country Malaysian Canadian Embassy (or) elsewhere. How's the idea? Lets email to minister to address the issue. Make also a point that some other Visa Offices has significantly lesser waiting time than Singapore. Like Manila, New Delhi, China etc....it should be competitive in waiting times between Visa Offices for this family class sponsorship application. **************

theblackbeat said:

theblackbeat

Aug 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2012
File Transfer...
02-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
I had to guess it ,sent 21/2/2014
VISA ISSUED...
21/04/2014
LANDED..........
will land the 4th of june
:-\
hardtowait said:
theblackbeat: I think we should address this issue to immigration minister to take necessary measures for reducing the waiting time in Singapore. CIC can reduce the number of VISA processing countries thru Singapore (like almost 10 countries' application go thru Singapore which is, I think, in sane). Some of the application can thru neighbouring country Malaysian Canadian Embassy (or) elsewhere. How's the idea? Lets email to minister to address the issue. Make also a point that some other Visa Offices has significantly lesser waiting time than Singapore. Like Manila, New Delhi, China etc....it should be competitive in waiting times between Visa Offices for this family class sponsorship application. **************
I think its a good idea , but how do we do that contact a minister seems like it will be not an easy task
my timeline:
my location ; montreal quebec
visa office; singapor
sponsorship approuval ; 2 august 2012
information sent to singapor ; 2 august 2012
Quebec Imm CSQ ; still waiting , mailed it 2 weeks ago they cashed my 260$ but no news yet .

saint4peace

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Taiwan
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2012
AOR Received.
July 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 29, 2012
Passport Req..
November 20, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 12, 2014
theblackbeat: you can just send an email to minister. His email ID: minister@cic.gc.ca, thanks for your timeline.

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
theblackbeat: I think saint4peace is right. We can individually send email to Jason Kenney's office. We don't need to go in person. Hope it helps. ***************************************

theblackbeat said:
:-\I think its a good idea , but how do we do that contact a minister seems like it will be not an easy task
my timeline:
visa office; singapor
Quebec Imm CSQ ; still waiting , mailed it 2 weeks ago they cashed my 260$ but no news yet .

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
theblackbeat said:
:-\I think its a good idea , but how do we do that contact a minister seems like it will be not an easy task
my timeline:
visa office; singapor
Quebec increase price again ??? ,, i paid 253 June 2011.
We are paying more and delay service .

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Powerful MP's are barely being able to expedite the process, let alone the Minister !
Its all the result of slowing economy, increase in Social assistance, fraudulent applicants.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Bluenoser said:
It's actually down to 20 months now. They just haven't updated the website yet (still showing to December 31, 2011).
The trend is down.
Its at 23 months now.=( Updated August 20th/2012

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
what the hell 23months, i think its gonna increase to longer again :mad:

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Try For a Visitor Visa to bring your spouses into Canada while the PR application is underway.
Its rather easy for people to get Canadian Visitor visa who presents no fraudulent papers and are able to show up good bases in their countries; means being a Visitor visa holder, spouse wouldn't be a burden to Canada in any form .

thuyvannguyen

Aug 18, 2012
jnathan said:
Try For a Visitor Visa to bring your spouses into Canada while the PR application is underway.
Its rather easy for people to get Canadian Visitor visa who presents no fraudulent papers and are able to show up good bases in their countries; means being a Visitor visa holder, spouse wouldn't be a burden to Canada in any form .
Heh. No way man, U cant get visitor visa while u applying for PR.