02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
rakibcsebuet said:
My wife who lives in Canada is my sponsor.
And, we both needed a DNA testing with our child. So, in total 3 persons !!! and of course all the cost was paid by us :) Canadian government is not responsible for that.

My wife and child have given their specimen in Canada and I have given mine here in Dhaka. Actually this specimen collection process took a long time. Because, in Dhaka, only 2/3 times of the year specimen for DNA test is collected. If you are far away from those dates, then you have to wait for long that's what happened to me!

Hope these information helps you.

Thanks.
oHH MY!! its that right! now am confused about my case because not only that ive been waiting for the interview letter 10months but guess if i gotta do dna testing thingy after baby born its gonna take another eternity. holy moly, was your baby born in bd or canada? I am planning on going to live in bd after baby born for as long as i can with parental leave..lets see what happen before then... Anyways am happy for you though! Welcome to Canada in advance!!=)

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Shiny88 said:
oHH MY!! its that right! now am confused about my case because not only that ive been waiting for the interview letter 10months but guess if i gotta do dna testing thingy after baby born its gonna take another eternity. holy moly, was your baby born in bd or canada? I am planning on going to live in bd after baby born for as long as i can with parental leave..lets see what happen before then... Anyways am happy for you though! Welcome to Canada in advance!!=)
My baby was born in Canada. After that she visited Bangladesh twice with her mom :)
Don't worry, they may not ask you for DNA testing if they are satisfied with the interview. In my case, there was no interview thats why they asked for DNA test I guess. It actually depends on the visa officer I think. Lets hope for the best and thanks for wishing me :)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
You must be physically staying in Canada while the PR application processing is underway !

rakibcsebuet,

Do not use Gulf Air.
They have a confirmed 'ticket records erased' issues from their systems.
You'd reach in Bahrain and might find your confirmed Ticket records would not be found on their systems and you'd not be allowed to the board the plane. hazardous situation !!!

http://consumerboard.org/airlines/gulf-air-complaints-reviews.html

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
I am a canadian citizen i have the right to stay out of the country as much as i want for as long as i want, but notify SG that i will be back once prenatal leave is over to get back to work. so i dont have any issue on that one. @ Rabibcsebuet: No problem with Gulfair i took once everything was fine, if they wouldnt have u(people) on their system after reaching country of transit they wouldnt be on service lol. But i would say emirath eithiad are good airlines.. Keep every documents on hand safely and you will be fine for your travel. Never leave your bag with your papers and stuff on your sit when you go to the bathroom..My mom when she first travelled to canada with me and my brother she left her purse and went to bathroom with us and someone stoll her bag with all her papers and passport in it in 93 then when she looked around she found under the sit of a man who was bangali and was talking to her earlier ,she didnt know french nor english, so just be careful on that one.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Anyone suggest me if i should apply for gcms note again? even though nothing hapenned since i applied last time?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
How much time elapsed since the last order?
I'd say to wait for the Interview letter to come 1st.

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Shiny88 said:
I am a canadian citizen i have the right to stay out of the country as much as i want for as long as i want, but notify SG that i will be back once prenatal leave is over to get back to work. so i dont have any issue on that one. @ Rabibcsebuet: No problem with Gulfair i took once everything was fine, if they wouldnt have u(people) on their system after reaching country of transit they wouldnt be on service lol. But i would say emirath eithiad are good airlines.. Keep every documents on hand safely and you will be fine for your travel. Never leave your bag with your papers and stuff on your sit when you go to the bathroom..My mom when she first travelled to canada with me and my brother she left her purse and went to bathroom with us and someone stoll her bag with all her papers and passport in it in 93 then when she looked around she found under the sit of a man who was bangali and was talking to her earlier ,she didnt know french nor english, so just be careful on that one.
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Actually I have tried for Etihad first as my wife always travel on Etihad (5 times in last 2 years) she knows its good. But the problem is my wife also wants that I travel as early as possible. I could get Etihad ticket on 15th September or later. I just got one ticket on Gulf on 7th September. Thats is why booked that to come to my wife and child as soon as possible. ALLAH VOROSHA :)

Pray for me :)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Emirates/Turkish would be the best alternative to Etihad.
You'd surely remorse for flying in Gulf Air. They don't have their golden, I'd say not even the bronze days anymore.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
EID MUBARAK TO ALL forum member's :D :D

thuyvannguyen

Aug 18, 2012
Hi everybody,
Im newbie. Any one here can tell me time line for Vietnamese spouse in Singapore office. I heard ppl said it takes 22 moths or more for process.
( Crying...)

Tks in advance

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
current trend says it could take as much as 30 months or more to process spouse visas in CHC Singapore.

thuyvannguyen

Aug 18, 2012
Hi everybody,
Im a newbie from Vietnam. I just applied my application on June 13. Can some one share me timeline for Vietnamese spouse application?
Thx !

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
thuyvannguyen said:
Hi everybody,
Im newbie. Any one here can tell me time line for Vietnamese spouse in Singapore office. I heard ppl said it takes 22 moths or more for process.
( Crying...)

Tks in advance
Xin chao Thuy Van,

Here's a short background of my story to give you a picture of my case. In July 2010, my uncle introduced me to the daughter of his sworn brother. I talked with her on the phone for the first time on July 24th 2010. We get along immediately; we share the same interests, we have the same age, a University degree in the same field, etc., and the most important of course, we are mutually attracted to one another. In short, we have many things in common and we believe that we are made for each other.

We talked on the phone for a month and by the end of August 2010, I proposed to her. Our engagement ceremony took place in September (without my presence, but 20 members of my family who live in Vietnam were there) and in November, I flew to Vietnam for the wedding with my grand-parents from USA and my dad. Over 100 people attended our wedding. She did her medical exam a few days later. I stayed for 6 weeks over there. Here is the timeline:

Mississauga received application: January 14th 2011
Files transferred: February 9th 2011
Singapore received application: February 17th 2011
A letter informing us that she is on a waiting list for an interview: December 1st 2011

A lot of people received the second interview letter telling the date of the interview after 4-5 months, but the waiting time can take up to 24 months (starting from the day you receive the letter informing you that you are on a waiting list for an interview).

Tell us more about your case.

thuyvannguyen

Aug 18, 2012
Hi,
This is my case:
My husband lives in Regina. I met him on May 2010 in Vietnam when he visiting his friend, my co-worker for 1 month ( My co- worker is social work, volunteer for my organization). We fell in love then and have been keeping fire for our love after he comes back Regina. On October 2011, we got married certificate from Justice department. Before he visited me on feb 2011.
On April 2012, we had wedding ceremony with presence of his parents, his bro from Canada and his auntie and her husband from HongKong and 50 friends of mine and family. Two weeks later, he came back to Canada.
We sent our application on 13 June 2012. On 19 August he got approval for sponship and our docs sent to Singapore. We have file No so far.