+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
rakibcsebuet said:
Just saw my status has been changed to "Decision Made"- ALHAMDULILLAH :)
Does this mean visa has been stamped? or in this stage application can be rejected?

Should I arrange now a remote pick up by FedEx proactively? cuz, I really don't want to use registerd mail. So, please suggest me something which will take less time.

Thanks to all of this group :)

Best regards,

Rakib
Hi Rakib,
Congratulation .

Have you specified or notified to Singapore how you want to get your Return Mail ?

Here is How passport(s) may be returned?:

Pre-Paid Courier: if you make arrangements for a courier to collect your original passport(s) on your behalf – NOTE: the High Commission will NOT be responsible for paying return courier costs - if you provided a courier envelope or waybill and there is no evidence that you have already paid for return courier service, your passport(s) will be returned by registered mail

If you do not specify how you wish your passport(s) to be returned, they will be sent to you by registered mail (if you applied by mail or courier) OR held on file for in person collection (if you applied in person or by drop box).

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga, Visa Office - Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 03 May, RETURNED 24 May.... filed again June 03 . Accpeted 5 July 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
Hi everyone,

I was just approved as sponsor on 10 July and although the letter I got in the mail said it will be sent to the VO (Singapore) it doesn't show on the online system.

How long should I wait before contacting them and asking if my file has arrived?

Also my wife recently had to change her phone number. Should I email and inform CIC singapore VO of this? do they actually contact the applicant by phone or is it usually email?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
RCVmini said:
Hi everyone,

I was just approved as sponsor on 10 July and although the letter I got in the mail said it will be sent to the VO (Singapore) it doesn't show on the online system.

How long should I wait before contacting them and asking if my file has arrived?

Also my wife recently had to change her phone number. Should I email and inform CIC singapore VO of this? do they actually contact the applicant by phone or is it usually email?
It might take time to show on ecas,wait a month then maybe give a call. But once they transfer file to Singapore it takes few days for them so receive so dont worry.

Yes you should call to change your wifes number, as they may contact by mail,email or phone.But they mostly contact by mail but it hapenned to some people that they called so,you may give them a call to change or..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Hello121 said:
Not sure. Thought I read before that it isnt very common if they do.

oh, man. I hope not. I suppose I would have to pay for that too.lol Thats gotta be another couple thousand $ :'(
Geneticists? Doesnt sound cheap.lol :'(
lol yes i bet dna cost fortune, but i dont know why i would like to do one if nothing happen til i have my baby......ohh i just yahoo searched and it s around 5bills,Never mind,am too poor for that:/ am laughing out loud thinking how far i am thinking only to prove damn singapore that i married because i love and adore my husband and want him with me hahha...good lord i feel like i am living in a dream just need someone to pinch me to wake up fromthis bad dream!

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Sponbd said:
Hi Rakib,
Congratulation .

Have you specified or notified to Singapore how you want to get your Return Mail ?

Here is How passport(s) may be returned?:

Pre-Paid Courier: if you make arrangements for a courier to collect your original passport(s) on your behalf – NOTE: the High Commission will NOT be responsible for paying return courier costs - if you provided a courier envelope or waybill and there is no evidence that you have already paid for return courier service, your passport(s) will be returned by registered mail

If you do not specify how you wish your passport(s) to be returned, they will be sent to you by registered mail (if you applied by mail or courier) OR held on file for in person collection (if you applied in person or by drop box).
I have already paid FedEx in advance for collecting my passport. Lets see what Singapore CIC does now. I am not sure whether they use FedEx or VFS.
I am waiting for their response.

Pray for me please.

Thanks.

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Can I send the Scanned completed Forms' by email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca or I need to send to the mail address given ?

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
HI AMy

I contacted my MP office and they were able to know the status: according to them :

"According to the last agent update your file has passed the security and criminal record phases of processing, and as such are missing only the medical test aspect of the file.They have informed me that medical tests have been requested from the applicant as of May 2012. Have you received any instructions for taking a medical exam? The office indicates that they have no record of a valid medical exam on file, and as such can not proceed with the processing as normal."

In my ECAS status I saw start processing May 15 ,So I am guessing that time they send the mail and for some reason I didnot receive that. SO any Idea what I can do now ?
And be careful about your case as you are also waiting for long time after In process Status change.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
Sponbd said:
HI AMy

I contacted my MP office and they were able to know the status: according to them :

"According to the last agent update your file has passed the security and criminal record phases of processing, and as such are missing only the medical test aspect of the file.They have informed me that medical tests have been requested from the applicant as of May 2012. Have you received any instructions for taking a medical exam? The office indicates that they have no record of a valid medical exam on file, and as such can not proceed with the processing as normal."

In my ECAS status I saw start processing May 15 ,So I am guessing that time they send the mail and for some reason I didnot receive that. SO any Idea what I can do now ?
And be careful about your case as you are also waiting for long time after In process Status change.

hey are you in toronto ? who is your MP ? wht's your time line ?

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Sponbd said:
Can I send the Scanned completed Forms' by email to ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca or I need to send to the mail address given ?
Yes you can email them in this address. Actually I did send the completed scanned forms, the scanned copy of my PR card, and proof of payment receipt by credit card by email attachment. I requested to get the report by email too.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Sponbd said:
Oh no. You missed the mail?I am so sorry for you. So now you should immediately send an email asking about the remedical and let them know you have not received anything. May be they will send it again. After doing Remedical, your processing is done. No more waiting..
I contacted my MP first week of July. They told me file is in background check and also Singapore sent me the same answer. Don't know how long it may take. I will contact with them in Oct if nothing happen by this time..

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Amy612 said:
Oh no. You missed the mail?I am so sorry for you. So now you should immediately send an email asking about the remedical and let them know you have not received anything. May be they will send it again. After doing Remedical, your processing is done. No more waiting..
I contacted my MP first week of July. They told me file is in background check and also Singapore sent me the same answer. Don't know how long it may take. I will contact with them in Oct if nothing happen by this time..
Is it ok to do the Re-medical without the letter and send that to Singapore ?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Someone tell me what to do, i cant wait any longer, i am fedup with this waiting. I just wanna die to get over it! Seriously! anyone? I live in Canada since am 4years old, where is my right!?Theres seriously nothing i can do to bring my husband now now now????????? i hate my life! Someoneeeee tell me what to do:(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
what do i need to bring with me to go see my local MP? Someone tell me please.

Thousands of people applied after me their spouse is already in canada, like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! :-X

F88k SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD I CALL MISSISAUGA teLLING I AM EXPECTING A KID I NEED MY HUSBAND ASAP OR WHAT?!

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
Someone tell me what to do, i cant wait any longer, i am fedup with this waiting. I just wanna die to get over it! Seriously! anyone? I live in Canada since am 4years old, where is my right!?Theres seriously nothing i can do to bring my husband now now now????????? i hate my life! Someoneeeee tell me what to do:(
Same here Shiny. I went on a rant rampage today with my co-workers. Poor fellas.lol

Every morning I wake up very depressed. Every morning my walk to the shower is absolute melancholy.