March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
what do i need to bring with me to go see my local MP? Someone tell me please.

Thousands of people applied after me their spouse is already in canada, like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! :-X

F88k SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD I CALL MISSISAUGA teLLING I AM EXPECTING A KID I NEED MY HUSBAND ASAP OR WHAT?!

When you go to your MP just bring any info that you can use to enter your ecas.

Sadly tho Shiny, they won't or can't do much to help. But you can speak your voice.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88 said:
what do i need to bring with me to go see my local MP? Someone tell me please.

Thousands of people applied after me their spouse is already in canada, like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! :-X

F88k SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOULD I CALL MISSISAUGA teLLING I AM EXPECTING A KID I NEED MY HUSBAND ASAP OR WHAT?!
Shiny
Try to accept the situation. If I were you I would apply for TRV again with some more proof of relationship, photos, ties to Bangladesh, etc. May be they reopen your file and waived his interview.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Amy612 said:
Shiny
Try to accept the situation. If I were you I would apply for TRV again with some more proof of relationship, photos, ties to Bangladesh, etc. May be they reopen your file and waived his interview.
I am going insane dear, i accepted the waiting for too long, but its crossing the limits of my expectation of waiting, specially when people were saying before the waiting for interview for bd is 5 to 8 month, here its been almost 10month. Yes i just printed out the application for TVR, what other ties u think we can put on since my husband is working at his brothers furniture shop and his fathers community shop, its not really a tie? he finished college but didnt go uni because we thaught he would come while he attend so i asked him no to. so here am stuck again. If you have any other idea of ties let me know. Again what i think to include on my application is:

Invitation letter from me
Our AOR of PR & the interview letter
Ultrasound scan
2passport picture of my hubby
the past one year of payroll of me
1,2thousand dollar in his bank account
the visa fee

What else i can include?

How i can show that he work in his brother and father shop? since the employer is his brother&father:(
How i can say he will stay and leave after the visa expires beside saying it on my invitation letter?

Anyone..

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Just try to talk to your husband as much as you can. Go to your MP too. That won't hurt. Make sure you do.

MTLQUEBEC

May 31, 2012
Shiny88 said:
I am going insane dear, i accepted the waiting for too long, but its crossing the limits of my expectation of waiting, specially when people were saying before the waiting for interview for bd is 5 to 8 month, here its been almost 10month. Yes i just printed out the application for TVR, what other ties u think we can put on since my husband is working at his brothers furniture shop and his fathers community shop, its not really a tie? he finished college but didnt go uni because we thaught he would come while he attend so i asked him no to. so here am stuck again. If you have any other idea of ties let me know. Again what i think to include on my application is:

Invitation letter from me
Our AOR of PR & the interview letter
Ultrasound scan
2passport picture of my hubby
the past one year of payroll of me
1,2thousand dollar in his bank account
the visa fee

What else i can include?

How i can show that he work in his brother and father shop? since the employer is his brother&father:(
How i can say he will stay and leave after the visa expires beside saying it on my invitation letter?

Anyone..
Would health insurance be good as well? Yea he's young, but in case of emergency? Don't know, just a thought

And maybe he should start University, that's definately a reason to go back.

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
Shiny88,

Ils ont voulu expulser un homme Portugais qui vivait au Québec depuis 32 ans parce sa carte de résidence permanente était expiré depuis peu. Il a payé des impôts depuis 32 ans. Il a marié une femme québécoise et a 4 enfants d'âge adulte nés au Québec et des petits-enfants. Mais grâce à l'intervention des médias, le ministère de l'immigration lui a présenté des excuses et annulé l'ordre de déportation.

Imagine nous qui essayons de faire venir nos maris ou nos femmes! Le gouvernement nous traite comme de la merde.

They wanted to expel a Portuguese man who lived in Quebec for 32 years because his permanent residency card had expired recently. He paid taxes for 32 years. He married a woman from Quebec and has four adult children born in Quebec and several grandchildren. But thanks to the intervention of the media, the immigration department has apologized and canceled the deportation order.

Imagine us trying to bring our husbands or our wives! The government treats us like crap. Harper and ther damned Conservatives. Canada is no longer Canada anymore.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Taycaoco said:
Shiny88,

Ils ont voulu expulser un homme Portugais qui vivait au Québec depuis 32 ans parce sa carte de résidence permanente était expiré depuis peu. Il a payé des impôts depuis 32 ans. Il a marié une femme québécoise et a 4 enfants d'âge adulte nés au Québec et des petits-enfants. Mais grâce à l'intervention des médias, le ministère de l'immigration lui a présenté des excuses et annulé l'ordre de déportation.

Imagine nous qui essayons de faire venir nos maris ou nos femmes! Le gouvernement nous traite comme de la merde.

They wanted to expel a Portuguese man who lived in Quebec for 32 years because his permanent residency card had expired recently. He paid taxes for 32 years. He married a woman from Quebec and has four adult children born in Quebec and several grandchildren. But thanks to the intervention of the media, the immigration department has apologized and canceled the deportation order.

Imagine us trying to bring our husbands or our wives! The government treats us like crap. Harper and ther damned Conservatives. Canada is no longer Canada anymore.
OUI jai lue sa hier sur yahoo news, c fou hein?? l'homme na rien faite de illegale , puis vivais pour toute ces annee! juste parce que quoi? son criss de pr etais expirer, jarrive meme pas a croire c une raison apres avoir passer 32ans ici! Ouais jespere quils redonne toute les tax qu'il a payer pour 32 ans!! enplus que quand il ont envoyer la lettre yavais deja quitter son payer et revenue au canada, pi il le savais meme pas par rapport a la lettre de merde! Ya du monde qui disais que comment sa il na pas eter sont test de citoyenneter pour toute ces annees, mais guess what ma mere l'a pas faire pour presqu 15ans!!! En tout cas c'est bon que c'est annuler la deportation pace la la jaurais commencer la guerre mondiale lol! Canada devrais a la place mettre leur tete sur les gens quil travail en dessous la table pi prend assistance du gouvernement caliss!!!!!

Avoue on se fait traiter comme des chiens!!!!!attendez des nouvelle du visa office pi ont attend sans nouvelle pour des mois sans savoir ce quil se passe dans leur bureau. JAI UNE VIE A VIVRE! LES SALOPARDS LE SAVENT PAS OU QUOI!!

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88 said:
What else i can include?
What I am thinking in this application you can include proof of your genuine marriage so that they actually think interview is not required and issue PR. So you may include:
1. Letter from you husband's local MP stating he/she knows you are married.
2. Letter from your local MP stating you are married and want your husband to visit you
3. Make your invitation letter notarized. You mention that he will return BD after his visit. It will make the letter more important than the informal letter.
4. Show his parents property business etc. Include letter from his parent/Brother who can say that he is also partial owner of the business.
5. Letter from your in laws saying they can also provide funding if he needs to visit you.
6. Letter from your parents that they want your husband to come and vvisit you and them. They can also say that if necessary they can also provide financial assistance.
My daughter is disturbing me. I will think and write to you ssoon..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Amy612 said:
What I am thinking in this application you can include proof of your genuine marriage so that they actually think interview is not required and issue PR. So you may include:
2. Letter from your local MP stating you are married and want your husband to visit you
3. Make your invitation letter notarized. You mention that he will return BD after his visit. It will make the letter more important than the informal letter.
4. Show his parents property business etc. Include letter from his parent/Brother who can say that he is also partial owner of the business.
5. Letter from your in laws saying they can also provide funding if he needs to visit you.
6. Letter from your parents that they want your husband to come and vvisit you and them. They can also say that if necessary they can also provide financial assistance.
Thank you very much Amy, i will try to get them all and try again.

bangla12323

Jul 17, 2012
Hello
I need help wit one thing:

there is a section where it says "which Canadian visa office issued your visa or confirmation of permanent residence?"

did you guys write BUFFALO? or "toronto" caz in my passport canadian visa showed buffalo but in landing paper it says toronto..so which one are they asking?

also one more thing is that did you guys STAPLE each forms? or just kept it loose without staple.

please help me on these.

thank you.

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Amy612 said:

I agree with Amy. I am adding few more points with it.

Very important issue is here what does he do in bangladesh which will make him come back to bangladesh. In that case make sure he is partner in the business or holding a good position like accountant or manager in the business. Make sure he can submit three years of tax returns, also his pay stub. showing that his brother and father trearts him as an employee and he does get paid every months.

Also you should buy medical insurance for him at least one year. It may cost you 2 to 3 thousand Canadian dollar. You have to pay it up front to the insurance company, and submit the copy of insurance with your documants to SVO. Insurance company will give you back the money the months your husband won't stay in Canada only they will keep 450 Canadian dollar as management fees.

I wish these will hepl you to bring your husband to you. In SHa Allah.

jab121

Feb 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i have sent my passport for my PR visa from bangladesh to singapore how long it takes return it.

Please help me.
Thanks

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Shaheenaz said:
I agree with Amy. I am adding few more points with it.

Very important issue is here what does he do in bangladesh which will make him come back to bangladesh. In that case make sure he is partner in the business or holding a good position like accountant or manager in the business. Make sure he can submit three years of tax returns, also his pay stub. showing that his brother and father trearts him as an employee and he does get paid every months.

Also you should buy medical insurance for him at least one year. It may cost you 2 to 3 thousand Canadian dollar. You have to pay it up front to the insurance company, and submit the copy of insurance with your documants to SVO. Insurance company will give you back the money the months your husband won't stay in Canada only they will keep 450 Canadian dollar as management fees.

I wish these will hepl you to bring your husband to you. In SHa Allah.
Thank You Shaheenaz & Amy for the help, i will see if i can get all these done:/ its so complicated, dont know where to start.

alibaba_ctg

Mar 6, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2011
AOR Received.
05/2011
File Transfer...
05/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
12/2012
Interview........
12/2012
Passport Req..
03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
03/2013
LANDED..........
soon
Shiny88 said:
Thank You Shaheenaz & Amy for the help, i will see if i can get all these done:/ its so complicated, dont know where to start.
Same here... Thank You Shaheenaz & Amy, im applying for VISIT VISA after EID..

tamtam123

Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12- April-2012
File Transfer...
12- July-2012
Med's Done....
20-Feb-2012, Remed in June 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-July-2013
LANDED..........
Soon!
Hi everybody..

I just applied through the singapore visa office in April. My file got transferred in July 12th. I know singapore has a really long waiting time. I was just wondering after how long have you had any kind of communication or change in status?

Just was wondering... Thanks

tamtam123