+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Amy612 said:
No news from my side :(. How about you? Are you the sponsor or the principal applicant? Here is the procedure:
1.The sponsor or the person who is requesting information on behalf of you, should fill up the IMM5563 form
2. The applicant should fill up the IMM5475 form.
3. Attach proof of payment $5
4. Attch copy of PR card/citizen card

Thanks.
Hi AMy,
I am the SPonsor.

I need help filling this form, please advise.

Q 1 --- in form 5563E, Section A - Point 1, 'Access to Information Act' or 'Privacy Act'?

Q 2 --- Section B, Do we have to Choose "Electronic files" or "Physical Files"?

Q 3 --- If 'PHYSICAL FILES' then ''IMMIGRATION FILE OVERSEAS" or which option

Q 4 --- If "ELECTRONIC FILES" then (A) Status of an application or (B) Immigration file in Canada

Q 5 --- What to mention in the "Location" column?

I am assuming that I need to tick
ELECTRONIC FILES then STATUS OF an Application ---FILE NUMBER -----LOCATION_____

But I see down there is "Immigration FIle Overseas" , Do I need to tick this one also and give file number and Location here too ?

Thanks for your help.

Br/

JasonKenny

Mar 21, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
File Transfer...
March 2012
jnathan said:
The first and foremost thing they consider that HOW couples met and if the first meeting and decision to get married was for intending a cheating marriage to get PR. They deal with thousands of these cases and know which cases are fraud and this is true though that many true couples fail to get PR and many false get through. This is the leakage of the system that CIC must repair.

I am suggesting everyone to act as CIC wants, that is getting married in Canada or elsewhere other than in the countries they're from. by delaying cases, asking for more proofs, calling for interviews clearly indicate that they don't want spouses to be brought from some certain countries. These marriages costing Canada a lot as spouses take significant amount of time to get blended with the Canadian economy and society. on the contrary, spouses from Canada/EU/USA and some Asian countries like Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand get used to Canada very fast and can start contributing to Canada the way CIC wants.

CIC is clearly discouraging Canadians not to get married with people not active/less active/under performing in their own countries. People not possessing a good potential and not engaged in world class professions in their own countries have a very little chance to succeed in Canada. Delaying cases is a part of Punishment they are imposing on the Sponsors. its not CIC to blame, its the applicants and their wrong choice. CIC cannot believe that low income sponsors getting married to a less performed guy in other countries and together they'd make Canada to prosper even more. You have the choice to marry anyone but not a voracious spouse.
Would you stop your stupidity or what ?

New Delhi and Beijing processes a huge amount of sponsorship mostly within a 3 to 6 months time frame even though the amount of fraud is much higher in those regions

Only reason the Singapore is not speeding up is the countries they are responsible for are sort of "Invisible Minorities" in canada and they do not have a political voice in Canada i.e. MP who will address the issue on behalf of them.

bangla12323

Jul 17, 2012
Hello
I need help wit one thing:

there is a section where it says "which Canadian visa office issued your visa or confirmation of permanent residence?"

did you guys write BUFFALO? or "toronto" caz in my passport canadian visa showed buffalo but in landing paper it says toronto..so which one are they asking?

also one more thing is that did you guys STAPLE each forms? or just kept it loose without staple.

please help me on these.

thank you.

rakibcsebuet

Star Member
Jun 7, 2012
Just saw my status has been changed to "Decision Made"- ALHAMDULILLAH :)
Does this mean visa has been stamped? or in this stage application can be rejected?

Should I arrange now a remote pick up by FedEx proactively? cuz, I really don't want to use registerd mail. So, please suggest me something which will take less time.

Thanks to all of this group :)

Best regards,

Rakib

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Sponbd said:
Q 1 --- in form 5563E, Section A - Point 1, 'Access to Information Act' or 'Privacy Act'?
Access of information Act
Q 2 --- Section B, Do we have to Choose "Electronic files" or "Physical Files"?
eletronic file
Q 4 --- If "ELECTRONIC FILES" then (A) Status of an application or (B) Immigration file in Canada
A) Status of Application
Q 5 --- What to mention in the "Location" column?
Visa office. For your spouse Singapore
ELECTRONIC FILES then STATUS OF an Application ---FILE NUMBER -----LOCATION_____
You are right
But I see down there is "Immigration FIle Overseas" , Do I need to tick this one also and give file number and Location here too ?
No

Thanks for your help.
You welcome

Br/

H

Hamurabi

jnathan said:
The first and foremost thing they consider that HOW couples met and if the first meeting and decision to get married was for intending a cheating marriage to get PR. They deal with thousands of these cases and know which cases are fraud and this is true though that many true couples fail to get PR and many false get through. This is the leakage of the system that CIC must repair.

I am suggesting everyone to act as CIC wants, that is getting married in Canada or elsewhere other than in the countries they're from. by delaying cases, asking for more proofs, calling for interviews clearly indicate that they don't want spouses to be brought from some certain countries. These marriages costing Canada a lot as spouses take significant amount of time to get blended with the Canadian economy and society. on the contrary, spouses from Canada/EU/USA and some Asian countries like Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand get used to Canada very fast and can start contributing to Canada the way CIC wants.

CIC is clearly discouraging Canadians not to get married with people not active/less active/under performing in their own countries. People not possessing a good potential and not engaged in world class professions in their own countries have a very little chance to succeed in Canada. Delaying cases is a part of Punishment they are imposing on the Sponsors. its not CIC to blame, its the applicants and their wrong choice. CIC cannot believe that low income sponsors getting married to a less performed guy in other countries and together they'd make Canada to prosper even more. You have the choice to marry anyone but not a voracious spouse.
Bravo. You must also support eugenics and believe the white race is the master race. You'll do well within the circles that advocate social engineering ie the Conservatives and their ilk. But before you do that be sure to brush up on your Mein Kampf and please do learn how to speak your master's tongue properly; you clearly have no idea on the proper usage of the word voracious.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
18 months now since applying. This is too long!!!! :mad: :'(

Going back to see the ole ball n chain again in November(4th time).lol For 3 or 4 weeks. It'll be our 2nd anniversary! :)

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Hello121 said:
18 months now since applying. This is too long!!!! :mad: :'(

Going back to see the ole ball n chain again in November(4th time).lol For 3 or 4 weeks. It'll be our 2nd anniversary! :)
Same here 18months eh!after 3month it will be the big ((21months)). I went twice after marrying, Hopefully it was the last 2 time and he will come before the end of winther, otherwise after babys birth i plan on going again if finacially possible! Its very hard to think my husband not being with me for his first childs birth.I feel horrible!
I dont know what i did so wrong in my life that i have to go through this.. i wish from my heart we get news very very soooon!

lightBD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2012
rakibcsebuet said:
Does this mean visa has been stamped? or in this stage application can be rejected?

Should I arrange now a remote pick up by FedEx proactively? cuz, I really don't want to use registerd mail. So, please suggest me something which will take less time.

Best regards,

Rakib
MashaAllah I'm happy for you & envy too !

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
Same here 18months eh!after 3month it will be the big ((21months)). I went twice after marrying, Hopefully it was the last 2 time and he will come before the end of winther, otherwise after babys birth i plan on going again if finacially possible! Its very hard to think my husband not being with me for his first childs birth.I feel horrible!
I dont know what i did so wrong in my life that i have to go through this.. i wish from my heart we get news very very soooon!

I cannot believe it takes soo long just to get to the interview.

No doubt about your husband not being able to see the birth. Not even allowed a visit to be able to. Thats crazy.
Good though that your child gets to be born here in Canada, if my wife becomes pregnant she might have to give birth in Cambodia.lol I'll be able to visit tho and I'll be putting a tattoo on my kid right after birth.lol. So s/he doesnt get 'lost'.lolol

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Hello121 said:
I cannot believe it takes soo long just to get to the interview.

No doubt about your husband not being able to see the birth. Not even allowed a visit to be able to. Thats crazy.
Good though that your child gets to be born here in Canada, if my wife becomes pregnant she might have to give birth in Cambodia.lol I'll be able to visit tho and I'll be putting a tattoo on my kid right after birth.lol. So s/he doesnt get 'lost'.lolol
lmao your funny, myhusband&I have each others name tattowed on our left arms ,did that on my last visit LOL it was my idea , in case Singapore dont know that am his wife and he is my property XD & needs to be with ME! Well hopefully she gets prego so the relationship will look somehow more ''real''to THEM.God knows what the hell they gonna expect on the interview after waiting that long.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
lmao your funny, myhusband&I have each others name tattowed on our left arms ,did that on my last visit LOL it was my idea , in case Singapore dont know that am his wife and he is my property XD & needs to be with ME! Well hopefully she gets prego so the relationship will look somehow more ''real''to THEM.God knows what the hell they gonna expect on the interview after waiting that long.
Dayum. Thats a good idea. I am not really a fan of tattoos but names would help with immigration.

If my wife could come here soon, I would like to wait and have the baby here but I don't know when the interview could take place(maybe yet another year?) or if we will even be okayed.

Or, just say, if she gets pregnant in nov/dec and she gets her interview in January and is okayed, then she will have to wait another 7 or 8 months(after the baby is born) just to have her re-medical, which means we could have possibly prolonged her wait time to 2014. :eek: This stuff is just crazy.lol

I'm 42 tho, no spring chicken anymore.lol

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Hello121 said:
Dayum. Thats a good idea. I am not really a fan of tattoos but names would help with immigration.

If my wife could come here soon, I would like to wait and have the baby here but I don't know when the interview could take place(maybe yet another year?) or if we will even be okayed.

Or, just say, if she gets pregnant in nov/dec and she gets her interview in January and is okayed, then she will have to wait another 7 or 8 months(after the baby is born) just to have her re-medical, which means we could have possibly prolonged her wait time to 2014. :eek: This stuff is just crazy.lol

I'm 42 tho, no spring chicken anymore.lol
Yeah thats right too if she gets pregnant and get interview and everything goes ok, she gotta wait til she has the little gummybear,then another few months of waiting ...and then again if she doesnt have the interview for another few months, then to be pregnant would be a goodthing.Me too i didnt want kid now, if my husband would be here i would maybe wait...LOL its like a game, we just dont know when what gonna happen,hard to take decisions like this. I wonder if they take DNA test to see if the child belongs to the father?! I know they ask when wife is not canadian,but i wonder if they ask if the wife is?do u know nything about that?

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
Yeah thats right too if she gets pregnant and get interview and everything goes ok, she gotta wait til she has the little gummybear,then another few months of waiting ...and then again if she doesnt have the interview for another few months, then to be pregnant would be a goodthing.Me too i didnt want kid now, if my husband would be here i would maybe wait...LOL its like a game, we just dont know when what gonna happen,hard to take decisions like this. I wonder if they take DNA test to see if the child belongs to the father?! I know they ask when wife is not canadian,but i wonder if they ask if the wife is?do u know nything about that?

Not sure. Thought I read before that it isnt very common if they do.

oh, man. I hope not. I suppose I would have to pay for that too.lol Thats gotta be another couple thousand $ :'(
Geneticists? Doesnt sound cheap.lol :'(

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
rakibcsebuet said:

Best regards,

Rakib
congrats...