16/01/2012
Passport Req..
18/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2012
LANDED..........
08/11/2012
Zihobar said:
Good idea to go there but what gonna happen after submitting the passport? You can't come back without your passport and what if it takes a month to stamped the visa? So you gonna be stuck in a foreign country where you don't have your passport with you. What if a Singaporean policeman catch you to check your visa and papers?
Well, that would be purpose of actually dropping it off in person, so it wouldn't take a month to get the visa stamped. Another member on this forum (bangkokcanuk) submitted his wife's passport this way and it only took 3 business days before they got it back. So knowing that we would obviously be planning to stay for a few days. I figure it would be worth the money in order to avoid waiting another few months.

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Wiggie said:
Well, that would be purpose of actually dropping it off in person, so it wouldn't take a month to get the visa stamped. Another member on this forum (bangkokcanuk) submitted his wife's passport this way and it only took 3 business days before they got it back. So knowing that we would obviously be planning to stay for a few days. I figure it would be worth the money in order to avoid waiting another few months.
The guy "bangkokcanuk" submitted his wife's passport not his own passport. so he have his own passport with him always. anyway i'm not saying its a bad idea but still i think its risky to submit our own passport in a foreign country and stay there for a while without any docs. Anything goes wrong, you might have to find a lawyer to bring you out of the prison. Even to check in and check out from the hotels, renting cars whats so ever you will need your passport always with you.

Wiggie

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
File Transfer...
09/06/2011
Med's Request
14/05/2012
Med's Done....
Original 26/04/2011 Re-medical 15/05/2012
Interview........
16/01/2012
Passport Req..
18/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2012
LANDED..........
08/11/2012
Zihobar said:
The guy "bangkokcanuk" submitted his wife's passport not his own passport. so he have his own passport with him always. anyway i'm not saying its a bad idea but still i think its risky to submit our own passport in a foreign country and stay there for a while without any docs. Anything goes wrong, you might have to find a lawyer to bring you out of the prison. Even to check in and check out from the hotels, renting cars whats so ever you will need your passport always with you.
Yes, and we would be submitting my wife's passport, not mine. We would be going together. So I as well would have my passport with me at all times. Thanks for your concern though

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
bdlugger said:
Haven't received the passport yet, from a inside source whatever I could gather, it looks like they never mailed the passport at the first place. I kept sending them e-mail, no answer, sent fax, sent e-mail to Dhaka CHC - they can't help. Sent e-mail to MP-waiting for a reply...............This is just an endless full of crap system.......no way to contact them..............
I am a FSW applicant and I was also waiting to get my passports back. The "Decision Made" you saw in ECAS could be correct/incorrect as I believe SVO has put a certain deadline on when it will ship out passports. Like most of you, I had been waiting for my PPs to return for a few weeks now (I sent them out over 2 months back with DM on my case after 1 month), After writing to them numerous times, I just received their email that my passports would be returned to me by next week if not the week after. I am guessing they must have met the half yearly cap of visa issuance and so only from July 1st they can start issuing visa's again - it could also be that they were tremendously busy sending out so many MR's as you can read on the All Bangladeshi Forum in the FSW section. Whatever is the case, I am certain that you all will be receiving your passports within two/three weeks as well. In your mails to SVO, please keep it short and simple,
eg. Subject: Imm. File No. - Passports
Body - Full Details Name/Imm File/DOB - Dear Sir, Has my passports been sent back to Bangladesh? Please let me know.
I think it allows them to send a quick reply instead of taking time to read your full case! Dont worry guys, you will all receive your passports soon!

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzr said:
I am a FSW applicant and I was also waiting to get my passports back. The "Decision Made" you saw in ECAS could be correct/incorrect as I believe SVO has put a certain deadline on when it will ship out passports. Like most of you, I had been waiting for my PPs to return for a few weeks now (I sent them out over 2 months back with DM on my case after 1 month), After writing to them numerous times, I just received their email that my passports would be returned to me by next week if not the week after. I am guessing they must have met the half yearly cap of visa issuance and so only from July 1st they can start issuing visa's again - it could also be that they were tremendously busy sending out so many MR's as you can read on the All Bangladeshi Forum in the FSW section. Whatever is the case, I am certain that you all will be receiving your passports within two/three weeks as well. In your mails to SVO, please keep it short and simple,
Body - Full Details Name/Imm File/DOB - Dear Sir, Has my passports been sent back to Bangladesh? Please let me know.
I think it allows them to send a quick reply instead of taking time to read your full case! Dont worry guys, you will all receive your passports soon!

Hey mzr

Thanks for your information. When did you submit your passport?

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
April 29th! Welcome :)

bdlugger

Apr 5, 2012
mzr said:
Did you get an e-mail from Singapore about sending your passport (am talking abt the standard e-mail they sent before mailing the passport). I am only worried since they mentioned that they would mail the passport on May 25th and its been a month since.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Everyone,

don't risk CHC Singapore Shipping your passports to Bengaldesh using ordinary registered mail system .Use UPS/FedEx/DHL/TNT

Pay those Courier companies like $125, they'll safely carry your passports to your country.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Singapore just went down from 22 months to 21 months processing time. :)

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Bold9900 said:
Hello Shiny,

You are not alone it just happened to me, my wife was pregnant back last August in Vietnam and she have to face the same problem as everyone waiting and depress only thing I can do is Skype everyday to make her happy and be healthy for the baby....this April we have our new born and she is very happy now don't even thinking this waiting process and she is too busy with the baby now....I hope you can do the same, one day we all going to be united with our family...Good luck and be happy :)
hi there, great to know that your wife is doing well and busy with her little one. I speak to my husband every single day for hours, but still its different,u know what i mean. Well i still have a long way to go before having mine hehehe:) thanks and goodluck to you too:)

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Hello121 said:
Singapore just went down from 22 months to 21 months processing time. :)
Is that right, what a miracle... and so they must be busy now sending our interview letter grrrrrrh LOL-.-'

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
bdlugger said:
Did you get an e-mail from Singapore about sending your passport (am talking abt the standard e-mail they sent before mailing the passport). I am only worried since they mentioned that they would mail the passport on May 25th and its been a month since.
SVO, June 22, 2012:
It will be returned next week.

Thank you.

CANADA VISA
SVO, May 22, 2012:
Your passports are with us. When the case is finalized they will be returned.

Thank you.

CANADA VISA

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
Is that right, what a miracle... and so they must be busy now sending our interview letter grrrrrrh LOL-.-'
I can hear them now..."hey, we're ahead of schedule. We should send out those interview letters now before it gets busy again." :)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
its not about how busy they are , its about a queue of Interview schedule that they follow.
There are hundreds of other applicants waiting for their interviews to be scheduled ahead of you.