+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

consfused

May 10, 2012
Hello All,
Please can anyone guide me how to put new topic on forum ? I don't see any key for posting new topic. I have question on super visa. Thank you in advance.
Bashir

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Amy612 said:
I know this time line before. But after viewing your post noton koray mon kharap hoya gaylo :(. I am tired of checking email every day. My mother calls the postman every day to know wheather there is any letter for me. It's one month now my file is In Process. I am scared of my husband's military job and extensive back ground check.
I think your file will go to in Process within two weeks inshallah. Pray for me and I will for you. May Allah help us.
I wish that too Amy , I am tired of checking ecas. Praying for us.

Suman1980

Mar 7, 2012
Shaheenaz said:
Singapore - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 8 months, 30% in 10 mo., 50% in 15 mo., 70% in 19 mo., 80% in 22 mo. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

How this time frame count, while application submitted in CIC or Singapore immigration application received date…

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Suman1980 said:
How this time frame count, while application submitted in CIC or Singapore immigration application received date...
After Singapore immigration received complete application.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
in december 2012 it will be 22months for us since cpcM received our file,so evertyhing will be done in that time frame?i hope so the interview letter states 24months dont know if its from the date we receive the letter the 24counts or since cpcM received the app.... Any news for anyone? ?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
Shaheenaz said:
jnathan
Actually you said that to shiny about her husband. Before you said that you should know about our culture. I am apart from my husband more than a year now,but not a single second I think of my husband even cheating on me with another girl forget about having intimate relationship. In Bangladesh only few people from capital city became too fast and practising free mixing but not other part of the country. Our Bangladeshi guys are far far better than people you are talking about. Sorry if you are hurt but I can feel where Shiny is coming from.
exactly Shaheenaz our culture n man in bd r far away from being these type.my man grew up im village never saw a pair of boobs befo.lol :p

watsonwoo

Nov 12, 2006
Hi Everyone:

My wife told me that she got her visa.
She is still working so she wants to give her notice.

Thanks

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Singapore
App. Filed.......: 27-Sep-2011
App. Processed...: 08-Dec-2011
Med's Received....: 27-Sep-2011
PR status........: In Process
PR process.......: 05-Feb-2012
Interview........: ?
Passport Req..: 25-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...: 07-May-2012
LANDED..........: ?

JasonKenny

Mar 21, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
File Transfer...
March 2012
watsonwoo said:
Hi Everyone:

Thanks

CONGRATULATIONS !!! Great News ..............

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
watsonwoo said:
Hi Everyone:

Thanks

Congratulations. You are o lucky...

kcmtno

May 1, 2012
kcmtno said:
07may 2012: received letter for submitt the passports.
...................continue waitting.
12 may subbmit passport in IOM vietnam by express mail.
............. waiting for visa and passport back in 2 weeks.
booking air ticket for landing on 3 june.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
kcmtno said:
12 may subbmit passport in IOM vietnam by express mail.
............. waiting for visa and passport back in 2 weeks.
booking air ticket for landing on 3 june.
congratulation waiting game almost over.

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
!

WELL, last week I went to my MP to see if they can ask Singapore when our interview could/might take place. She responded today telling me that she was told it would be no sooner than Jan 2013 but that it will most likely will be near the 24 month waiting period stated in the letter.

IF she even does have her interview in January 2013 that would be 22 months waiting...just until the interview.

This is fcking BS!!!!!!!!

This is good for Canada is it??!?!?!?!?!?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shaheenaz,

this is equally shocking to anyone to know that their partners cheat on them, whether or not its about the hubby or your wife. I got all sorts of friends from all sorts of families, so you can say its a blended community of friends I got. some of them are married and some of them are not. They say all sorta stories to me and I just encourage them to keep doing it coz if I bar them or criticize them not to do so, they'd leave this friendly community where they'd think that their wishes and enjoyment elements are narrowly seen by us and we dont respect what they want.

Many of them regularly enjoy outside while they are the best hubbies of their partners. I just get amazed to see the very same men so happy and smiling and so romantic while they are with their wives; just make me think how fool and unlucky those ladies are.

I am so astonished to see that you havent chosen Bangladesi born guys from Canada ; you'd know them very well, their lifestyles would be known to you. in fact, situation is worst in Bangladesh and India.

anyways, Good luck ! I hope you dont become one of those fool, cheated and unlucky wives !

about me, as long as I am committed to a girl, I'd tell her if I cheated on herl I'd also explain to her why and under which circumstances I had to cheat on her. may be I was drunk or it was something that I couldn't avoid which I hardly tried.

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
jnathan said:
Shaheenaz,

this is equally shocking to anyone to know that their partners cheat on them, whether or not its about the hubby or your wife. I got all sorts of friends from all sorts of families, so you can say its a blended community of friends I got. some of them are married and some of them are not. They say all sorta stories to me and I just encourage them to keep doing it coz if I bar them or criticize them not to do so, they'd leave this friendly community where they'd think that their wishes and enjoyment elements are narrowly seen by us and we dont respect what they want.

Many of them regularly enjoy outside while they are the best hubbies of their partners. I just get amazed to see the very same men so happy and smiling and so romantic while they are with their wives; just make me think how fool and unlucky those ladies are.

I am so astonished to see that you havent chosen Bangladesi born guys from Canada ; you'd know them very well, their lifestyles would be known to you. in fact, situation is worst in Bangladesh and India.

anyways, Good luck ! I hope you dont become one of those fool, cheated and unlucky wives !

about me, as long as I am committed to a girl, I'd tell her if I cheated on herl I'd also explain to her why and under which circumstances I had to cheat on her. may be I was drunk or it was something that I couldn't avoid which I hardly tried.
Jnathan
That is what I said exactly to you in my last post that some people got money in their hand and lost their morals . Sorry to say that the bangali guys or girls you are friend with those are the one I was pointing out. Do you know Bangali born Canadian boys are more often to have cheating habit then my man? I know whom I married. If you are not Bangladeshi and knowing about our culture only through so call friends of yours then my dear you are doing a huge mistake. Remember just few story from your friends and their acts only can't be the all Bangali guys characters. You judging us based on your friends view point but there is always another side. Yes there is people like that in our country like your friends and currently it is so much being practised in Bangladesh because of Indian trend . But my life partner is not from that group of people. There are some people in a country who really respects their culture and we are from that group. We don't follow Indian's culture or Western culture which against our religion or tradition. You are talking to a person here who does not respect or follow current trend going in Bangladesh or India. I value my moral and tradition so do my partner and that is also one of the reason why I married someone from Bangladesh not from Bangladian.

What you were trying to tell us , we know already. I have enough knowledge of STD and infidelity. I am not a dependent house wife and I have courage to live my life alone. So don't think I would be that so called fool not to notice if my husband is cheating on me. My husband and I contact 24/7. And mature enough to understand what could infidelity bring to our family. We both respect our family and we love to see it grow. Every day is a new day for us and we love to spend the day with joy. So please don't judge people based on your friends who are cheaters.

DN_Mont

Nov 3, 2011
Update mailing address with Singapore VO

Hi all,

I have a question about updating mailing address with Singapore VO. Have you had any difficulty in doing it? How you do it?

My case is: the mailing address for my wife (in her file) was wrong. So, I contacted Singapore VO via email, told them to update, and asked them whether they sent anything to my wife. They replied that the file is waiting for review (since Sept 2011), and they didn't send notification to my wife since. But the mailing address was never updated. I sent another email to remind them 2 months ago (no reply this time), the mailing address remained the same. The status of my wife's file is "Application received" :'(. I am guessing that something wrong with the computer system or the laziness of Singapore VO so.