10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shiny,

What I believe is that Outsourcing make things more easy for the outsourcing company but not for the customers as often companies outsource their support centers in India and Indians have the worst accent in English speaking. I still believe Canadians wont do anything stupid and always keep their services at the best although they are turning their strategy into something new.

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
jnathan said:
Shiny,

What I believe is that Outsourcing make things more easy for the outsourcing company but not for the customers as often companies outsource their support centers in India and Indians have the worst accent in English speaking. I still believe Canadians wont do anything stupid and always keep their services at the best although they are turning their strategy into something new.
But if the outsource company is dishonest ( which is very commonly practised in some countries including mine) we as a customer would be in a bad hand. I am also scared that if the interview also be done by this outsourcing company very few cases will be completed honestly. There could be huge favouritism issue involved. Today what Canada is facing from immigration is more like their fault. They have eased the immigration system for some wrong candidate,and today we all are facing the consequences. There was many cases shouldn't be approved but we have seen those candidate landed in Canada and we were shocked to see these people got through their background check safely :eek: I think Canada should have some employee from each community to handle their community cases, because these people know their culture and community very well. It would have been hard for some candidate to go through our immigration system smoothly and landed safely if was done this way. When few years back I have met some of those people and saw their act in Canada I knew right then Immigration did a huge mistake and we honest citizens have to pay for it. We are paying for it now. Like Shiny , Amy ..so on we are suffering to bring our husband to us but we were not the one who did any harm to Canadian system. We rooted our life here as Canadian and supporting every way and feel as our home. BUT we are suffering for those people who took this immigration as their second card to scape from their country and do some business with this citizenship. keeping the tie with both country for only personal benefit not as a true citizen. The honest one like us paying for it :'( :'( :'(

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shaheenaz,

Your words and anger depicted my thoughts. you rightly said, those perpetrators just took this immigration system as a ploy to make money or faking things as much as they could. Many false marriages, lazy days without working for years, encouraging others to do the same has destroyed Canada. Canada has always been a bright country with active immigrants deeply contributed to its economy but since 2004 when the point system was eased, those culprits did manage to sneak into the beautiful country of Canada and started to bite it until it came to a dismal state.

I fully support your thoughts of imposing more strict rules and taking advice about an applicant from a fellow capable and honest countrymen who has already become a citizen of Canada. Canada has succumbed to black money those people got, they did bring those money into Canada but soon remitted them back to their old country and still enjoying the tax payers free healthcare, education and other systems. Minister Kenney was fierce on them and these opportunities will soon be blocked and these culprits will surely face the consequences.

I dont believe Canada did the wrong to let people enter into their country at a great number but they had to make the rules more harder, everyone must go through an Interview and prove their capabilities. Canada has learned many things since the Recession from 2007. Good (cheating days) days are over folks !! I wish Canada sent all the cheaters behind bars !

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
jnathan said:
Shaheenaz,

Your words and anger depicted my thoughts. you rightly said, those perpetrators just took this immigration system as a ploy to make money or faking things as much as they could. Many false marriages, lazy days without working for years, encouraging others to do the same has destroyed Canada. Canada has always been a bright country with active immigrants deeply contributed to its economy but since 2004 when the point system was eased, those culprits did manage to sneak into the beautiful country of Canada and started to bite it until it came to a dismal state.

I fully support your thoughts of imposing more strict rules and taking advice about an applicant from a fellow capable and honest countrymen who has already become a citizen of Canada. Canada has succumbed to black money those people got, they did bring those money into Canada but soon remitted them back to their old country and still enjoying the tax payers free healthcare, education and other systems. Minister Kenney was fierce on them and these opportunities will soon be blocked and these culprits will surely face the consequences.

I dont believe Canada did the wrong to let people enter into their country at a great number but they had to make the rules more harder, everyone must go through an Interview and prove their capabilities. Canada has learned many things since the Recession from 2007. Good (cheating days) days are over folks !! I wish Canada sent all the cheaters behind bars !
Yes Janathan ..you got it..they brought money but they used Canada as money laundering machine ..moreover they took chank of health care system and old age security system be there when they are sick and old. Its angers me because these are the people we ran from;leave our country and made Canada our country by heart. Now we have to live with these people again here :'( We honest one came here 20/30 years ago and working hard to live our life when we see these black money people come in Canada and buy houses and drive new car , travels a lot with out even working hard :'( Tears just came down to my chicks and couldn't do anything :'( How hard my family work to live a good life in here and be happy.After seeing these people landed and having fun felt like a slap on our face :'(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Shaheenaz said:
But if the outsource company is dishonest ( which is very commonly practised in some countries including mine) we as a customer would be in a bad hand. I am also scared that if the interview also be done by this outsourcing company very few cases will be completed honestly. There could be huge favouritism issue involved. Today what Canada is facing from immigration is more like their fault. They have eased the immigration system for some wrong candidate,and today we all are facing the consequences. There was many cases shouldn't be approved but we have seen those candidate landed in Canada and we were shocked to see these people got through their background check safely :eek: I think Canada should have some employee from each community to handle their community cases, because these people know their culture and community very well. It would have been hard for some candidate to go through our immigration system smoothly and landed safely if was done this way. When few years back I have met some of those people and saw their act in Canada I knew right then Immigration did a huge mistake and we honest citizens have to pay for it. We are paying for it now. Like Shiny , Amy ..so on we are suffering to bring our husband to us but we were not the one who did any harm to Canadian system. We rooted our life here as Canadian and supporting every way and feel as our home. BUT we are suffering for those people who took this immigration as their second card to scape from their country and do some business with this citizenship. keeping the tie with both country for only personal benefit not as a true citizen. The honest one like us paying for it :'( :'( :'(
You are so right Shahennaz, innocent people are suffering because of those greedy fu777rs who used the system to come to this country because they think money grows in trees ..I am just hopeless i dont think about my future anymore because the more i dream and hope the worst i feel because its seems like nothing ever gonna be the way i want or expect it to be. all i do and can do is cry everyday and let months and years pass by...all i want is to be with my husband ...that is it...and for all of us waiting i can feel your pain and sadness..i cant wait for our process to be over with a happy ending..i wish all of us with true love to have their husband and wife very soon :-[

eludor

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2012
Interview........
I guess interview NOT required
Passport Req..
NOT yet
VISA ISSUED...
NOT yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada with TRV
Shiny88 said:
You are so right Shahennaz, innocent people are suffering because of those greedy fu777rs who used the system to come to this country because they think money grows in trees ..I am just hopeless i dont think about my future anymore because the more i dream and hope the worst i feel because its seems like nothing ever gonna be the way i want or expect it to be. all i do and can do is cry everyday and let months and years pass by...all i want is to be with my husband ...that is it...and for all of us waiting i can feel your pain and sadness..i cant wait for our process to be over with a happy ending..i wish all of us with true love to have their husband and wife very soon :-[
I Agree with you.
I feel the greatest gift we can give to anybody is the gift of our honest self. Those greedy (fu777rs) do not have that feelings, soon they will suffer.

bloomfield

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2006
File Transfer...
05-09-2008
Med's Request
13-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the registered mail back from Singapore? I have a big decission to make as I have received following from CHC S'pore:
"In our previous correspondence with you, you were advised that your passports would be available for pick-up at the High Commission of Canada in Dhaka. However, the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Dhaka is now closed. Therefore, it is no longer possible to deliver your passports to you through this method. Our office will return your passports to you by registered mail on Monday, May 7, 2012 at the following address:************
If the option to receive the passports by registered mail is not suitable for you, then please advise our office before the date noted above for delivery by registered mail. If you prefer to receive your passports by courier, please send a prepaid courier envelope that is large enough to hold your passports. Please note that our office will not cover the costs associated with delivery of passports by courier. If our office does not receive a response from you by Monday, May 7, 2012, we will proceed with delivery of your passports by registered mail.

Please note that your visas expire on June 20th, 2012, so you must land in Canada before the expiry date.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
bloomfield said:
Please note that your visas expire on June 20th, 2012, so you must land in Canada before the expiry date.
If you would like to get the passport by DHL then contact with DHL. Send Singapore a Prepaid Envelope from DHL. The DHL official will help you how to do that. Then Singapore will send you the passport through DHL directly to your address.
One of my friend did this before. Her passport was urgent, she had to travel USA. So intead of submitting passport in Dhaka high commission, she directly sent the passport by DHL and they sent it back directly to her home address.
Again congratulations.. You are almost done..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Guys, i just had a chat with my supervisor, and AM SO HAPPY!!! i will be able to stay backhome with my hubby for over 2months without loosing my job!!OMG so happy!!!!!I am flying tomorrow night and i wish you all all the best of luck, i am gonna come to the forum as much as i can to see your updates. I am crossing my fingers for all of u. I love u all xxxxoooo ::)

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88 said:
Guys, i just had a chat with my supervisor, and AM SO HAPPY!!! i will be able to stay backhome with my hubby for over 2months without loosing my job!!OMG so happy!!!!!I am flying tomorrow night and i wish you all all the best of luck, i am gonna come to the forum as much as i can to see your updates. I am crossing my fingers for all of u. I love u all xxxxoooo ::)
Shiny,
It's really a very very good news. I am soooo happy for you. I wish you enjoy every moment in BD with your husband and come back with him inshallah. Have a safe journey. Good luck.

bloomfield

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2006
File Transfer...
05-09-2008
Med's Request
13-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012
Amy612 said:
If you would like to get the passport by DHL then contact with DHL. Send Singapore a Prepaid Envelope from DHL. The DHL official will help you how to do that. Then Singapore will send you the passport through DHL directly to your address.
One of my friend did this before. Her passport was urgent, she had to travel USA. So intead of submitting passport in Dhaka high commission, she directly sent the passport by DHL and they sent it back directly to her home address.
Again congratulations.. You are almost done..
Thanks. As you can see that my parents submitted passport already to CHC Dhaka last month. I will contact DHL tomorrow and will send a prepaid envelope to S'pore

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Shiny88 said:
That's a very good news! Hope something positive will happen while you will be in BD. Have a safe trip and enjoy.

JasonKenny

Mar 21, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2012
File Transfer...
March 2012
Has anyone here received CAIPS recently ? Does it show the principal applicant's current mailing address on the file ?

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
Good luck to see your husband hope you will :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: when you see him. Be careful from street food . Enjoy your vacation and i hope you will get some positive news from Singapore.
Which part of Noakhali you are from? If you

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
bloomfield,

This is utterly absurd that CHC Dhaka from now on will not be able to deliver passports received from Singapore as I believe that CHC Dhaka in Bangladesh not only consisting of Visa section but also sections like Media and Relations, Business, Education, Culture etc. how will persons attached to those sections get their passports from now on.

This is what the official release says :

If you already submitted an application:

Temporary resident applications that have already been submitted at visa offices in Kuala Lumpur, Dhaka, Berlin, and Tokyo will continue to be processed to completion.

All permanent resident applications currently at visa offices that have been closed will be transferred to the visa office now responsible, where processing will resume.

Economic and Family Class applications that have already been submitted to the CIO-S or CPC-M and have received positive eligibility will be redirected to the appropriate visa office. Applicants are not required to contact the offices to ensure their application is redirected.

Make sure DHL wants to carry passports from individual to individual.
Have a look at these links

"My wife cant send her passport to me because the courier services (dhl, fedex) do not carry passport from my country to an individual person but the agreed to carry it to the visa office (NEW YORK in my case)"

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sending-passport-for-pr-if-me-and-my-wife-living-in-differnt-countries-t60532.0.html

"I learn from the Indian Postal Department that Indian Government does not allow Postal Department or any private or international courier to accept Passports for delivery in any foreign country. But i called FED EX & they said Yes, but with authorized letter "

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/which-is-safest-way-to-send-passport-to-the-canadian-consulate-in-ny-from-india-t27115.0.html