Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
sdet03 said:
Hi Guys,

My wife's application status is available in ecas again(I couldn't access it for 2 weeks). Now the application status says in process. If I click on the application status it says this:

Any idea how long it will take from now? Also the address is not available anymore.
Congratulations!! Look like Singapore is moving now. Is your address disappeared? Soon you will get passport request.

kurt

Jan 30, 2012
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
30-09-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
09-12-2011
Med's Request
Aug 7 2012 re-medical
Med's Done....
09-07-2011, Aug 31 2012 re-med
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
dangerJones said:
OMG ours says the same thing-- "We started processing your application on February 5, 2012. Medical results have been received." They updated it at the same time as yours. Wow! I did a triple-take when I saw that the status had changed to "In Process" :D

thats good...atleast we can see some progression ...

Rob2011

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
???
dangerJones said:
OMG ours says the same thing-- "We started processing your application on February 5, 2012. Medical results have been received." They updated it at the same time as yours. Wow! I did a triple-take when I saw that the status had changed to "In Process" :D
Congrats mate.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU WHO RECEIVED UPDATE ON ECAS TO IN PROCESS OR HAD PASSPORT REQUEST... GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR LUCK I AM DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THE INTERVIEW LETTER. HOPE ITS COMING SOON AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. GOOD LUCK ALL OF YOU!!!

dangerJones

Star Member
Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2011
AOR Received.
25-07-2011
File Transfer...
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-04-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
mirjahan said:
Congratulations!! is your address disappeared? Soon you will get passport request.
Yes, the address is still gone. And yes, everything I'm reading elsewhere in the forums seems to suggest that the PPR is the next step. SO happy today. I'm leaving for two months on Wednesday to visit my wife in Vietnam, and this is just what we needed to hear. That means that, if everything goes well and we don't run into any problems, we should get the PPR while I'm there, be able to send it in, and--if God wills--possibly get the visa back by the time I return to Canada. So I might just be able to fly back with my wife :) Please pray for us and I'll keep you all up to date.

Oct0711

Oct 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Dec. 14, 2011
Med's Request
re-med's request Nov. 22, 2012
Interview........
waived; ecas "In Process" Oct. 12, 2012
dangerJones said:
Yes, the address is still gone. And yes, everything I'm reading elsewhere in the forums seems to suggest that the PPR is the next step. SO happy today. I'm leaving for two months on Wednesday to visit my wife in Vietnam, and this is just what we needed to hear. That means that, if everything goes well and we don't run into any problems, we should get the PPR while I'm there, be able to send it in, and--if God wills--possibly get the visa back by the time I return to Canada. So I might just be able to fly back with my wife :) Please pray for us and I'll keep you all up to date.
I am so happy for you, congratulations! Enjoy your time in Vietnam, I was just there a month ago and I miss my family already. Don't forget to update us with your progress. Have a safe trip!

math

May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NEED HELP NEED HELP NEED HELP!!!!

My wife package that she got if anyone else has got, the good needs one! she got all proofs back and she has to submit her passport but with a medical! The thing is there are different appendix A,B,C. Appendix A is a form she has to fill out and submit with passport. Appendix B is instructions on how to submit the passport. Appendix C we can not fine, but the page after the Appendix B is the pic specs page! Now the letter states (You must complete the attached Appendix C and return it to our office with the required documents listed below. Docs listed below is divorce cert and pics. It dosent say appendix C on the pic page soooooooooo what we do is it missing or???????????? im bloody confused cuz no one helps at singapore.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
math said:
NEED HELP NEED HELP NEED HELP!!!!

My wife package that she got if anyone else has got, the good needs one! she got all proofs back and she has to submit her passport but with a medical! The thing is there are different appendix A,B,C. Appendix A is a form she has to fill out and submit with passport. Appendix B is instructions on how to submit the passport. Appendix C we can not fine, but the page after the Appendix B is the pic specs page! Now the letter states (You must complete the attached Appendix C and return it to our office with the required documents listed below. Docs listed below is divorce cert and pics. It dosent say appendix C on the pic page soooooooooo what we do is it missing or???????????? im bloody confused cuz no one helps at singapore.
I do not know . When my wife receive PPR letter to submit passport. She did not get Appendix C neither. Just appendix A and B. Where it written to submit picture. She scanned all pages i did not see any place to submit picture or instruction about picture. When she submitted passport to Visa Office, she asked them if they need. But they told her if did not ask then do not need to. I am confuse about that situation. She submitted passport now i am waiting for answer. I do not know what will happen. I am little worry. I hope no other issue on the future.

You wife will need picture when she will do medical. Ask for take extra 4 picture to submit with passport. Photo size is immigration picture. Follow Appendix C from sponsor guide.

math

May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mirjahan

Thanks for replying it seems were in the same boat right now! You mention she submitted the passport, did she fly to singapore and submit it in person? My wife will do that and it said you only have to wait 2-3 business days for the visa. Yes this appendix C has got me and her confuse, i was assuming it was the photo specs. Did your wife do her medical, did the doctor give her something back maybe saying appendix C? I might email the embassy and ask about it!

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
math said:
@ mirjahan

Thanks for replying it seems were in the same boat right now! You mention she submitted the passport, did she fly to singapore and submit it in person? My wife will do that and it said you only have to wait 2-3 business days for the visa. Yes this appendix C has got me and her confuse, i was assuming it was the photo specs. Did your wife do her medical, did the doctor give her something back maybe saying appendix C? I might email the embassy and ask about it!
I think appendix C is the form you have to fill up for medical but not sure. It is on the country specefic instruction. You may download from internet.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
math said:
@ mirjahan

My wife submitted passport to Dhaka visa office. On instruction said either i can send passport to Singapore by mail and it will be my own risk and own transportation cost. Or submit by self to Dhaka visa office. They did not ask for medical her medical is still valid. Just submit passport without picture. I am still worry until she gets visa.

aug2611

Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-11
AOR Received.
none.
File Transfer...
28-10-11
Med's Request
done jul 2011
Med's Done....
18-07-11
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
27-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-12
LANDED..........
06-07-12
Sponbd said:
No Update on my File.
Anyone from August see their Application Processing ?
i'm from aug 2011 batch but still no ppr request although i've been "in process" since dec 8, 2011.
i'm also puzzled that my story is different, i went to "in process" a little over a month after file transfer.
whilst most of the guys applying thru SG, they didn't have updates for quite a while but when they went "in process" after less than a month they all get ppr request. as for me it's going 3months on "in process" in a couple of weeks. thus i'm collecting further proofs of my relationship to submit at the end of this week.

dangerJones

Star Member
Jun 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2011
AOR Received.
25-07-2011
File Transfer...
08-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-04-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2012
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
math said:
Thanks for replying it seems were in the same boat right now! You mention she submitted the passport, did she fly to singapore and submit it in person? My wife will do that and it said you only have to wait 2-3 business days for the visa.
I'm curious about this. Is there any way you can copy and paste the part of the email you received that deals with submitting your passport in person? Does it specifically say that it takes 2-3 business days? If so, that would bode well for us-- it means it'd be more likely that my wife could come back with me at the end of my present trip!

evanhindra

Star Member
Apr 7, 2011
somewhere in the universe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heh; This is too good to be true. It seems that our ECAS status has also been updated to "In Process". After months of waiting (since May 2011), they finally made some progress.

I just hope this isn't another system glitch like they had last time; where everyone's status turned into "in Process" after the re-appearance of the adddresses on ECAS.

Though they did update our address, as per our request. So, I guess someone *is* working to update ECAS. Heh.

EDIT: Must be a good day. Got a package from Singapore; along with returned 'submitted proofs'. Document stated that we have to redo our medicals; as well as police records. Oh; also: "…after completing your medical examination and all required lab tests, then submit all the documents in one envelope, together with your passport(s) to this office."