+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hey there!! :):) Have you gotten any updates lately??

Just picked up my Passport with Visa along with the COPR earlier today at VFS/CVAC-Singapore :D:D:D My GCKey also showed updates on Application Approval as well as the counterfoil details. Finally!!!! This process is over!! Thank you Lord!!! :D:D:D
Finally you completed procedures with SGVO. Congratulations again! Now you have to complete the landing procedures. Btw in which city you are going to live? What is the duration of visa?

SGVO has been received my passports on 17/07/2018 and it is under process now. There is no other update yet. waiting to see their next step.

Reactions: erique

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Finally you completed procedures with SGVO. Congratulations again! Now you have to complete the landing procedures. Btw in which city you are going to live? What is the duration of visa?

SGVO has been received my passports on 17/07/2018 and it is under process now. There is no other update yet. waiting to see their next step.
Yess yess!!! Finally!!! Thank you soooo much!! This process was no joke! Lol. And yes, now just looking for tickets. It’s exciting but also freaking me out! Haha. A little more packing and landing soonest, I hope :D:D I’m heading to Vancouver Island in BC. How about you?? And oh, the validity of my visa is one year from the date of Medical Passed, so it’s 18/05/2019. :D:D

That’s great!!! :D:D You’d probably hear within the next week. Yaaaay!!! :D:D Keep an eye on your GCKey. See if you already have an update about the Approval and Counterfoil details. :):)

Mine was processed in 18 days.
Submitted on 06/07/2018
got it yesterday, 24/07/2018.
But when I checked the date of issue of the visa and the COPR, it says 12/07/2018.
So I guess it was the mailing out back to VFS/CVAC-Singapore that kinda took a while. Lol

mahmud2060

Feb 22, 2012
Alhamdulillah, with the blessings of Almighty I got PPR for my PA (wife) in 4 months 4 days. I think, My application processed quite fast.

March 21st, 2018 - Application received in Mississauga.
July 25th, 2018 - Got PPR from SGVO.

Last edited:

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yess yess!!! Finally!!! Thank you soooo much!! This process was no joke! Lol. And yes, now just looking for tickets. It’s exciting but also freaking me out! Haha. A little more packing and landing soonest, I hope :D:D I’m heading to Vancouver Island in BC. How about you?? And oh, the validity of my visa is one year from the date of Medical Passed, so it’s 18/05/2019. :D:D

That’s great!!! :D:D You’d probably hear within the next week. Yaaaay!!! :D:D Keep an eye on your GCKey. See if you already have an update about the Approval and Counterfoil details. :):)

Submitted on 06/07/2018
But when I checked the date of issue of the visa and the COPR, it says 12/07/2018.
So I guess it was the mailing out back to VFS/CVAC-Singapore that kinda took a while. Lol
Yeah, you have to settle down so many things when you are planning to move one country to another. But the good thing is you have all documents in your hand and now you know your exact direction. :) I am planning for Montreal, QC and that's why I applied for certificate of selection of Quebec (CSQ) additionally, which is issued by QC authority.

Let's see what SGVO is doing! Little bit anxious for my new passport. Don't know if they understand my situation or not!! :oops::oops:

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017

Submitted on 06/07/2018
Just after checking my account here singed up my GcKey account and have found the changes like "Final decision: Approved" and updated with document status, counterfoil etc. etc. So, they are making this update with counterfoil after or before stumping the visa?

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Just after checking my account here singed up my GcKey account and have found the changes like "Final decision: Approved" and updated with document status, counterfoil etc. etc. So, they are making this update with counterfoil after or before stumping the visa?
Woooohoooo!!! That was so quick! Yaaay!!! Congratulations!!!! That’s so good to hear!! :D
I guess they do prioritize applicants outside of Singapore when it comes to stamping the visa. :):) The updates mean they have already stamped the visa on your passport and that your COPR has also been issued already. :D:DNow on to waiting for your documents to be dispatched to VFS/CVAC. Almost there!! :D:D

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Woooohoooo!!! That was so quick! Yaaay!!! Congratulations!!!! That’s so good to hear!! :D
I guess they do prioritize applicants outside of Singapore when it comes to stamping the visa. :):) The updates mean they have already stamped the visa on your passport and that your COPR has also been issued already. :D:DNow on to waiting for your documents to be dispatched to VFS/CVAC. Almost there!! :D:D
Okkk! Thank you so much! Got clear information. It was not clear to me that actually what it means :) Probably next week courier will be in VFS-Dhaka. Let's see! :cool:

erique

Jan 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Okkk! Thank you so much! Got clear information. It was not clear to me that actually what it means :) Probably next week courier will be in VFS-Dhaka. Let's see! :cool:
You’re welcome :):) Have you tried checking thru VFS online tracking? You could see the updates there too, especially when it has been already dispatched from the Canada Visa Office-Singapore :D:D