Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Just a quick question, my wife just submitted her passport to SVO but she renewed her passport because old one had expiration date less than 12months so she sent both of the passports (old & new). My question is we didn't inform the visa office because she just renewed the passport & she renewed it just before her interview & during interview they don't accept any new documentation. So should I send an email to SVO & let them know or they will figure it out automatically because we sent both passports together, any suggestion would be appreciated :)
Just talked with CIC Canada & they said it should be fine as I sent both passport & it will come back with visa but still waiting for response from you guys :)

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Just talked with CIC Canada & they said it should be fine as I sent both passport & it will come back with visa but still waiting for response from you guys :)
Brother can you share your timeline with us.i am waiting for my ppr.still show background check progress. I done my medical on 18 dec.pls let us share your timeline. Thanks

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Brother can you share your timeline with us.i am waiting for my ppr.still show background check progress. I done my medical on 18 dec.pls let us share your timeline. Thanks
Hey Mac,
My wife needed interview so my timeline will be different than yours but from the day u took medical it might take 3-4 months to get ppr. One person I know he did his medical on Dec 11.2017 & March 22nd, 2018 he got PPR so I guess you can expect to get ppr really soon, one thing for sure you won't face interview so that's a good sign. Just wait I would say couple of more days & you should hear something from them :)

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey Mac,
My wife needed interview so my timeline will be different than yours but from the day u took medical it might take 3-4 months to get ppr. One person I know he did his medical on Dec 11.2017 & March 22nd, 2018 he got PPR so I guess you can expect to get ppr really soon, one thing for sure you won't face interview so that's a good sign. Just wait I would say couple of more days & you should hear something from them :)
Thank you soo much for your assistance.

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
I have 'Decision Made' on my sponsor's ECAS now - is that where it usually shows up? I have only been regularly checking my GCkey so might have been that way for a while. Nothing new on GCkey - still says I'll be notified when BGC starts...

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's good! CIC already answered you. You can also send an e-mail to SGVO with your reference numbers immediate after receiving her passports by them. Only for their kind information.

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
18-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08/03/2018
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2018
LANDED..........
27/05/2018
Day 310 : bgc complete, counterfoil is valid, application was approved via mycic

flylice

Feb 14, 2018
I’m currently preparing the application to sponsor my Vietnamese wife. With the old checklist IMM 5533 (10-2017) part B – Supporting documents for sponsored persons, Vietnam has a national identity card and a family booklet so we are required to submit them. On the new checklist (02-2018), it’s saying “If listed in the country specific requirements for your country of citizenship or residence:” then submit national identity card and family booklet. I checked the country specific requirements for Vietnam but the national identity card and family booklet are not listed. I just wanted to confirm that we are no longer required to submit them even though we have them.

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi after mefical on 17 dec,17 its 3 and half months running now still on background check.i am now too frustrated. Anyone have a idea how long does it take to get ppr and anybody's knows what r they looking on bgc.thanks

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Day 310 : bgc complete, counterfoil is valid, application was approved via mycic
How long does it take to complete your bgc

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
How long does it take to complete your bgc
Not yet completed.still on bgc in progress. Its 3 and half months running after my medical pass

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hello,

I am looking for some suggestions from senior Bangladeshi applicants. In my NIKAH NAMA, it is written that our marriage program took place at the residence of my wife, however it took place at a community centre. I cantacted with the kazi office, they told me that they usually put brides address as the place of marriage program and this is normal. Because each kazi office has certain area for marriage registration and my the address of community centre was out of range of that kazi office.but I mentioned the name of my community centre in my application form. Now, Will it make big problem in my application and seeking suggestions. I am in big stress with this issue.

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Not yet completed.still on bgc in progress. Its 3 and half months running after my medical pass
Send an email to Singapore VO (Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca).

Our VO was Singapore and every-time we emailed them our application progressed the next day. Yours may not be the same but it doesn't hurt to try. IMPORTANT. Don't try to push them for progress. Just say you are worried that you haven't received any update after certain steps.

Below is a sample email that we sent after we saw no progress after the medical:

Subject: Re: PR Application of ABC (Application number/ID: XXX and UCI: XXXX)
To: Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Dear Immigration Officer,

My name is XYZ, a permanent resident of Canada. My UCI is XXX.

I have sponsored my wife ABC (i.e. the Principal Applicant) for Permanent Residency as a spouse under the spousal sponsorship of Family Class category. ABC's UCI is XXX and the permanent residency Application number/ID is XXXX.

We haven’t received any communication or email after ABC has completed her medical on Xth September, 2099.
We are just worried about whether we have missed any communication from CIC after that or not!

Sincerely Yours,
XYZ (UCI: XXX)
Permanent residency Application of ABC (UCI: XXX)
Application Number/ID: XXX

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello,

I am looking for some suggestions from senior Bangladeshi applicants. In my NIKAH NAMA, it is written that our marriage program took place at the residence of my wife, however it took place at a community centre. I cantacted with the kazi office, they told me that they usually put brides address as the place of marriage program and this is normal. Because each kazi office has certain area for marriage registration and my the address of community centre was out of range of that kazi office.but I mentioned the name of my community centre in my application form. Now, Will it make big problem in my application and seeking suggestions. I am in big stress with this issue.
You didn't mention at what your application is in right now!

You can simply explain the same thing to CIC by writing a explanation letter to clarify the matter.