+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
hi Lia
i just received a Police Certificate requirement again just like yours . i think , our cases are similar :)
Ugh I really hope I am not required to give another police cert, I had a very difficult time getting it the first time (here it takes 2 months minimum so I had to do a lot of begging and pulling in favours to get it expedited!) Any idea why they'd need another?

bdlak1

Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone
Anybody here for PGP applications in Singapore ? My online says in process and we received your application 2013.
Wondering how long does it take for PGP process in Singapore! Am I still in time limits
Appreciate your feedback
Thanks

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, today I got update from my MP saying that my file was on a queue and they will try to finalyse it before the end of april.

I hope I got news soon.

Reactions: CAN_I<I-IAN

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys, today I got update from my MP saying that my file was on a queue and they will try to finalyse it before the end of april.

I hope I got news soon.
Yeah hopefully they will give some good news soon. So, when did you submit your documents? Hope for the best! :)

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys today i finally linked my application
What do you think you guys.how long does it take to finishing bgc.

Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Guys today i finally linked my application
What do you think you guys.how long does it take to finishing bgc.

Interview :You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
They don't start to check your background yet as per your GcKey status. Your BGC is still in progress. When they will start to check, BGC should be "In process". However sometimes VO is working on something but doesn't update the status in GcKey. So, actually it is quite impossible to understand what they are doing and how many days we need to wait further.

Reactions: NancyBD

Mac786

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
31 july 2017
Doc's Request.
Nothing
AOR Received.
9 sep 2017
File Transfer...
23 October 2017
Med's Request
14 December 2017
Med's Done....
18 December 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
They don't start to check your background yet as per your GcKey status. Your BGC is still in progress. When they will start to check, BGC should be "In process". However sometimes VO is working on something but doesn't update the status in GcKey. So, actually it is quite impossible to understand what they are doing and how many days we need to wait further.
But roughly how long does it take bgc to ppr

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah hopefully they will give some good news soon. So, when did you submit your documents? Hope for the best! :)
VO = Singapore
App sent = feb 14, 2017
Start Processing march 1st, 2017
SA march 10, 2017
Schedule A uploaded 3 times
File transfer sep 6, 2017
Aor2 sep 12, 2017
Med request sep 14, 2017
Med passed sep 20, 2017
Pcc, csq, declaration of severance request nov 14, 2017
CSQ and declaration of severance uploaded via gckey, Pcc send by email since no upload place in gckey for pcc. nov 16, 2017
Gckey still say waiting for document?
Called CIC and they told me to upload via webform.
PCC uploaded december 12 via webform.

Waiting for background check
Waiting for dm
Waiting for ppr

Ordered notes and it appear bonafide, recommend wav.

Anonymous07

Oct 2, 2017
Hello everyone
Anybody here for PGP applications in Singapore ? My online says in process and we received your application 2013.
Wondering how long does it take for PGP process in Singapore! Am I still in time limits
Appreciate your feedback
Thanks

Hi,
When did you apply for PGP and when did your file go to Singapore office? I also applied for PGP and my file is also in Singapore.

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
What is the current processing time of spousal sponsorship for Singapore visa office. Can any body tell me processing time counted from which date AOR 1 or AOR 2 or application received date?My application was received at december 2017 and got aor 2 from SVO on March 7, 2018. When Can I get MR .. any idea....

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
What is the current processing time of spousal sponsorship for Singapore visa office. Can any body tell me processing time counted from which date AOR 1 or AOR 2 or application received date?My application was received at december 2017 and got aor 2 from SVO on March 7, 2018. When Can I get MR .. any idea....
Actually all activities of VO are so confusing. Processing time and steps are varies from file to file. However, still processing time is 1 year as per CIC website and according to the email from VO, counting starts from AOR2.

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
My wife's gckey says for BG "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information". What will be next step you think? She already received pre-arrival email before BG
My wife got PPR on March 22, finally the process is almost over :)

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Just a quick question, my wife just submitted her passport to SVO but she renewed her passport because old one had expiration date less than 12months so she sent both of the passports (old & new). My question is we didn't inform the visa office because she just renewed the passport & she renewed it just before her interview & during interview they don't accept any new documentation. So should I send an email to SVO & let them know or they will figure it out automatically because we sent both passports together, any suggestion would be appreciated :)