waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Skystar said:
Yaa cic will send you a letter to apply for csq. Normally MICC takes one month for csq. MICC will send one copy to Singapore visa office and two copy to you. Your spous will need them at Montreal airport. Maybe Singapore will request your spous to send CSQ. Singapore visa office requested me for csq. I sent photocopy of them. Don't send original copy if they request you for CSQ because you will need them at airport
Thanks Skystar, very helpful for me.

Also, in your timeline, the AOR was on Mars 17, and your file was transfer on Mars 02?
When your application was approved by CIC?

Have a timeline to follow up, feeling worry while waiting for something :)

vinhnguyen

Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 29 2015
File Transfer...
Nov-24-2015-On process: Nov-24-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
received
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sjgolfer014 said:
sjgolfer014 said:
i am waiting for interview when singapore visa office call for interview i m here in Thailand
[/quotehi i am also in this situation singapore visa office send me passport request and i send them my pass port but same time i have argument with my wife and she wrote email to Singapore that she want to with draw the sponsorship application , but then next day she send an email to them again that it was just a miss understanding she wants to continue sponsor ship and request them please issue my husband PR visa , we have one baby daughter togather and they ask for DNA and we already did DNA but then they call me and tell me to attend Interview before they finalize my application my Ecase status was disicion made and then it change to application receive , but then they return my pass port with No visa and my canada TRV they put cancel stamp , i visited canada once on TRV to my family , now i m waiting for interview , i live in thailand and i m not Thai
Good luck for the interview.
Hope everything will be great for your family.

Bests of luck!

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
vinhnguyen said:
Good luck for the interview.
Hope everything will be great for your family.

Bests of luck!
My Time line is

Application Receive 9 October 2014 mississaugha
File transfer to Singapore visa office 9 January 2015
Start processing 15 Feb 2015
Ask for additional Documents 23 March 2015
Document send 5 April 2015
Up From medical 19 August 2014
Receive Letter for DNA Test for child relation 10 May 2015
DNA result send to CIC singapore 20 May 2015
Pass port Request 7th June 2015
Passport Send 26 june 2015

Pass port Return 30 July with Interview letter with No visa
they request interview bcos my spouse send email to with draw from sponsorship
but then next days send an other email that that was just miss understanding please
continue with my husband PR visa but they return pass port with no visa and cancel
TRV visa with Stamp CANCELLED WITH OUT PREJUDICE
i need help now why they put me on inter view and what should i expect from them

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
mikeymyke said:
We had something similar too, they were very satisfied with the fact that my disabled mother was able to fly all the way to Vietnam to attend the wedding.
My Time line is

Application Receive 9 October 2014 mississaugha
File transfer to Singapore visa office 9 January 2015
Start processing 15 Feb 2015
Ask for additional Documents 23 March 2015
Document send 5 April 2015
Up From medical 19 August 2014
Receive Letter for DNA Test for child relation 10 May 2015
DNA result send to CIC singapore 20 May 2015
Pass port Request 7th June 2015
Passport Send 26 june 2015

Pass port Return 30 July with Interview letter with No visa
they request interview bcos my spouse send email to with draw from sponsorship
but then next days send an other email that that was just miss understanding please
continue with my husband PR visa but they return pass port with no visa and cancel
TRV visa with Stamp CANCELLED WITH OUT PREJUDICE
i need help now why they put me on inter view and what should i expect from them

Skystar

Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
vinhnguyen said:
Thanks Skystar, very helpful for me.

Also, in your timeline, the AOR was on Mars 17, and your file was transfer on Mars 02?
When your application was approved by CIC?

Have a timeline to follow up, feeling worry while waiting for something :)
Cic sent approve letter on feb 20 to my wife

johnnycage

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
Doc's Request.
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
23-02-2014
Med's Request
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
25-01-2016
Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well.
So my wife has been waiting for her PR since December 2013. Since then the status on ECAS has been "Application received". About a year ago, she received a request for an interview. Since then she submitted an application for TRV and was declined. Last Christmas we decided to try with USA and it was approved. We spent the holidays together and she went back to Thailand after. In March we decided to try again for TRV since she had a visa from USA. It was accepted and she got a multiple entry 2 year visa. She is with me in Canada since.
Now last week the status on ECAS changed to "In Process" and they said they sent a letter to her on October 19. Her family received it and they are asking for the medical test + police clearance + updated form IMM5669E. They said they need to have it before 30 days after the date on this letter, so in about 2 weeks, or else it will result in a refusal of the application. My questions are:
1) Why would they ask this before the interview? Is it possible that it will be waived after all? I know some cases for which it happened.
2) There's no way it's possible that they receive these documents before 2 weeks. Police clearance takes 3-4 weeks when you are in Thailand, so from here expect 2-3 weeks more. What can we do in that case? I called immigration here and they told me to call Singapore. I called Singapore and you can't even talk to someone there to answer your questions. Should I send an enquiry using the online services (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore&_ga=1.184247206.1403361750.1431321478)? Is it enough? After all this time we wouldn't want this application to be refused for a stupid reason like this...

Thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
johnnycage said:
Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well.
So my wife has been waiting for her PR since December 2013. Since then the status on ECAS has been "Application received". About a year ago, she received a request for an interview. Since then she submitted an application for TRV and was declined. Last Christmas we decided to try with USA and it was approved. We spent the holidays together and she went back to Thailand after. In March we decided to try again for TRV since she had a visa from USA. It was accepted and she got a multiple entry 2 year visa. She is with me in Canada since.
Now last week the status on ECAS changed to "In Process" and they said they sent a letter to her on October 19. Her family received it and they are asking for the medical test + police clearance + updated form IMM5669E. They said they need to have it before 30 days after the date on this letter, so in about 2 weeks, or else it will result in a refusal of the application. My questions are:
1) Why would they ask this before the interview? Is it possible that it will be waived after all? I know some cases for which it happened.
2) There's no way it's possible that they receive these documents before 2 weeks. Police clearance takes 3-4 weeks when you are in Thailand, so from here expect 2-3 weeks more. What can we do in that case? I called immigration here and they told me to call Singapore. I called Singapore and you can't even talk to someone there to answer your questions. Should I send an enquiry using the online services (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore&_ga=1.184247206.1403361750.1431321478)? Is it enough? After all this time we wouldn't want this application to be refused for a stupid reason like this...

Thanks
My common sense tells me that they waived interview. Try to contact them by any means..email, phone, letter that you would take some more days to send the required documents with receipt of submission.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
2) There's no way it's possible that they receive these documents before 2 weeks. Police clearance takes 3-4 weeks when you are in Thailand, so from here expect 2-3 weeks more. What can we do in that case?

We got a request for police clearance as well. We booked the appointment and were told it could take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to receive them, so I scanned the documentation and receipts we got when the fingerprints and police clearance were submitted and uploaded them to the CIC-Singapore website with a letter explaining the actual clearance documents would follow as soon as they were received.

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Well....that was easy!

Submitted the sponsor/application package on June 17, AOR on July 23, approved a week later.

Application received in Singapore Aug 24, in process Aug 27, Request for RCMP police check Oct. 5, sent Oct 28, received Nov 2, status updated to DM and passport request Nov 9 and received by CPC Ottawa on Nov 10.........guess it's down to the final decision....arrggghhhh!

For anyone who has what they think is a sketchy application, as long as your are upfront, clear and concise with your documents, it works out in the end. Our package was, by the standards set by some on here, marginal! As was our case for common law (several occasions of 2-3 week separation for work and travel)..... Reference letters were not notarized, Common law declaration was notarized at the Provincial level, not federal as required, No joint bank account, NOT FRIGGIN MARRIED (bit of a sore point for me on this forum), about 60 pictures, with only minimal information (the date and location) and our travel history.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
I need some feedback! My last GCMS note indicated that interview recommended. But I never received any communication for the interview. Normally I don't check Ecas. Today I checked my Ecas and found that my application went into "In Process" last month on October 2nd. I am just wondering what is next? Thank you in advance.

zislam500

Aug 29, 2012
Hasan9999 said:
I need some feedback! My last GCMS note indicated that interview recommended. But I never received any communication for the interview. Normally I don't check Ecas. Today I checked my Ecas and found that my application went into "In Process" last month on October 2nd. I am just wondering what is next? Thank you in advance.
Hi Hasan9999,

How do you know when your ecas was changed to in process? That will help me to understand when my ecas changed to in process.
The day when ecas changes to in process is not the same as the date they started processing the application, right?
Would you please let me know?

Thank you

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zislam500 said:
Hi Hasan9999,

How do you know when your ecas was changed to in process? That will help me to understand when my ecas changed to in process.
The day when ecas changes to in process is not the same as the date they started processing the application, right?
Would you please let me know?

Thank you
I was wrong with the IP date! I don't know exactly when the status changed to IP but showing status now as below:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 30, 2013.
We started processing your application on October 2, 2013.
Medical results have been received.

What do you think? They have not yet informed me about the interview although last GCMS note mentioned "Interview Recommended" in late 2014.