+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

Cheers

May 11, 2011
Dragoon said:
Just a heads up for all the people who have not seen their application as "In Process". I have ordered and received my CAIP notes and my application states as "In Process", but still says "Application Received" on the website. They are currently looking at the medicals.
Hey Dragoon,
Do I need to have the sponsored person's signature on the request form or mine is good enough while requesting Caips. Another thing to clarify is the forms I send to Ottawa are IMM5475 and IMM5563. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Dragoon

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-APR-2011
Doc's Request.
17-JAN-2014
File Transfer...
07-MAY-2011
Med's Request
17-JAN-2014
Med's Done....
22-JAN-2014
Interview........
28-NOV-2013
Passport Req..
02-MAY-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-MAY-2014
LANDED..........
04-JUL-2014
Cheers said:
Hey Dragoon,
Do I need to have the sponsored person's signature on the request form or mine is good enough while requesting Caips. Another thing to clarify is the forms I send to Ottawa are IMM5475 and IMM5563. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
Yes IMM5475 requires the applicant's signature, which is your spouse.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Which reason they are increasing time.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I feel sad ...and worry ...I would like to visit/ bring her back to Canada before January 2012

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:
Which reason they are increasing time.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I feel sad ...and worry ...I would like to visit/ bring her back to Canada before January 2012
if ur case is straight forward and if u have submitted enough proofs then u r most likely to get ur result in few months. but if it is twisted then its a different story mate. good luck

waiting2011

Mar 1, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I just want to let everyone know that I've just received a letter from SG VO requesting for my wife passport. We are both so excited !! I want to give you all my timeline, because I've been visiting this site for months reading on what is going on with other applicants.

This is what it still says on my Ecase

We received *** application for permanent residence on December 17, 2010.

We started processing *** application on June 21, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

The letter from SG was dated for June 23rd, 2010, so from in process to receiving the letter was only 2 days, my wife will be at the IOM office in Hanoi to send her passport and police record. Does anyone know the processing time once the passport is sent? She is from Hanoi Vietnam.

Good luck to all

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
What is the next step after receive CSQ Quebec or do i need to send anything to singapore or CIC-M?

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2010 sent to Canada
File Transfer...
29/11/2010 Sponsorship approved, PR app sent to Singapore
Hi. I'm pretty sure once they request the passport, it's only a month or 2 before you get it back stamped. That is the final step.

About CSQ Quebec, I'm not sure how that works.

I got some news as well. The MP phoned back and said that singapore said they sent a letter out July 25th requesting a new medical, so that means it must almost be time. Because that is the last step is it not? They only request a new medical after everything else is ok I think because it is something that expires....

So we should get a letter here soon with further info! Maybe qwe will be here before christmas.

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenardparnold said:
Hi. I'm pretty sure once they request the passport, it's only a month or 2 before you get it back stamped. That is the final step.

About CSQ Quebec, I'm not sure how that works.

I got some news as well. The MP phoned back and said that singapore said they sent a letter out July 25th requesting a new medical, so that means it must almost be time. Because that is the last step is it not? They only request a new medical after everything else is ok I think because it is something that expires....

So we should get a letter here soon with further info! Maybe qwe will be here before christmas.
That's a very good news Lenardparnol :)

I have no news from Singapore :mad:

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Anyone can tell what was the fastest and longest process in singapore visa office. Application receive by after Jully 2010.just for :p :p

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Fastest seems to be 4 months. Longest. Who knows. Besides a denial and an appeal the longest is probably no more than 2 years.

Hellokitty I don't know what to say. :/ I'm pretty excited but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I dunno whats happening with yours and thats strange they said they thought it wouldn't be finished until January.

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lenardparnold said:
Fastest seems to be 4 months. Longest. Who knows. Besides a denial and an appeal the longest is probably no more than 2 years.

Hellokitty I don't know what to say. :/ I'm pretty excited but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I dunno whats happening with yours and thats strange they said they thought it wouldn't be finished until January.
The MP's officer told me too, she said it might be finished in Feb next year.

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
lenardparnold said:
Sounds like you could be in for some good news, just try to focus on other things when it comes it comes and you can then exhale and get ready for the future.. don't get too excited and make a bunch of plans as if there is even a small time hiccup it will really be a downer.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
After approved from Quebec MICC or receive CSQ
MICC told me they send a copy of CSQ to Singapore VO. but when i will see File transfer on my ecas.
Stil no change on my ecas since approved.

How i know CIC-M and Singapore VO received my CSQ from Quebec?

jbel

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Jan 2012
m a singaporean, will go to canada to apply sponsorship.. but the police cert thingy, m a bit confused, do i wait after i submit my application in canada or go to the police and ask for the cert before i go canada?

lenardparnold

Star Member
Sep 5, 2010
Canada/Thailand
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Well, the letter was requesting her do another medical and requested additional proof of of cohabitation. It said, in brakets, "leases, utlity bills, etc."

But I don't have any additional proof of living together because it was all in her name. Internet, utilities and rooms. And my cell phone was pay as you go with no bills. It is an inconvienience for things to be put in my name as a forigner and very easy to just put things her name... But we have been living together for 2.5 years now every day and night.

The only proof I have I already sent to them in the original package. It was just emails between me and my mom that mention my new addresses and then proof of such addresses being of my wife's because they were in HER name.

I did send additional proof last month along with questions about the application that helped prooved that we live together, but maybe they didn't go over it. This time it was scanned pictures of 3 packages that my mom sent to me (one addressed to my wife) in Thailand at an address that I can prove is my wife's parents house. We have been living there ever since we applied.

But there is no reason for me to put rooms and internet bills in my name. It is so much easier to do it in her name in Thailand. So I can't think of anything else I can use as proof. If I could go back in time I would have gotten a non-pay as you go phone for proof of my bill going to our address... Too late now. :(

I'll just re-cap with everything I have an include the new proof I sent last month (photos of packages including to/from addresses/names and dates) and explain how our condo and room we rented after and internet bills were all in her name. Even my 750cc sports bike was in her name because to put it in mine you need additional documents that you have to pay $50 for at the canadian embassy.. Etc.