Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb/2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Thanks Davidsuchet...i am really worried now because it has been 5 months since i got am email from CIC Mississauga that sponsor is approved and i have not heard anything back. I guess i will write an email to them. i don’t know how to request the GCMS.. Do i have to do it on behalf of my wife as she is the applicant or can i request it as a Sponsor? Thanks again.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
bangla said:
Thanks Davidsuchet...i am really worried now because it has been 5 months since i got am email from CIC Mississauga that sponsor is approved and i have not heard anything back. I guess i will write an email to them. i don't know how to request the GCMS.. Do i have to do it on behalf of my wife as she is the applicant or can i request it as a Sponsor? Thanks again.
One thing I would like to remind you about the email that you are waiting for. Base on CIC regulations, Singapore will not send any confirmation email for those applicants who their files goes very fast, this is just written low I am not sure they do according this code or not.
About the email that you want to send , Please be careful there is limitation to answer, SVO just answers one or two times for each applicant.
GCMS note: just sponsor can order.
I hope it helps :)

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bangla said:
Hi... I am a bit confused. I submitted my wife's application in Feb 14, 2013. My E-Cas says application received under applicant section and Decision made under sponsor section. You said that once the sponsor is approved and the file is transferred at Singapore office i will get another email saying that Singapore has received the file?? Because i did not get any email from Singapore, i got an email from CIC Mississauga saying approval for sponsor and that's it. Can you please confirm that Singapore sends an email confirming application received in Singapore?
You submitted your file in February, 2013. When did you get your sponsor approval?

After you got your sponsor approval, the file was transferred to Singapore. Singapore does not send acknowledgement letter about file received.

After Singapore receives the file, you have to give 6 months before any kind of communication from them.

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
goodman36 said:
You submitted your file in February, 2013. When did you get your sponsor approval?

After you got your sponsor approval, the file was transferred to Singapore. Singapore does not send acknowledgement letter about file received.

After Singapore receives the file, you have to give 6 months before any kind of communication from them.
No necessarily the case... Most people that are going through Singapore in the last 6-8 months have been receiving an AOR from Singapore :)
OP should be checking his spam email and if not there should probably send a case specific email to Singapore to inquire whether the file has reached the VO there. The other option is to order the GCMS notes :)

bangla

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2013
AOR Received.
March/2013
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Jan/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb/2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Thanks goodman36, cdnmom and Davidsuchet .

I submitted application Feb/2013,
received approval for sponsor March/2013... and in September 13,2013 it will be exactly 6 months with no contact from CIC Singapore office...

I am just worried because i have read horror stories about how the file was sent to the wrong visa office or request for documents from visa office were send to the wrong applicant's address... i just don’t want to find out after 8 months that my file was in Islamabad... and now it will go to Singapore, further delaying my process...

So far i have read from 2 people that acknowledgement letters are sent after Singapore recieves file...Can Davidsuchet or cdnmom confirm that you have received such letters. I really appreciate the info...panicking here. I really wish I can do something about this torture I am going through…

hardtowait

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
August 20, 2012
Med's Request
July 11, 2013
Med's Done....
July 17, 2013 re-medical
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
December 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 30, 2013
LANDED..........
February 08, 2014
Hi Goodman36:

Do you know how the ongoing strike will affect our files lately ??? I am little shocked with their "walk-out" around the world. Please shed some light if you have updated infos.

TorontoGuy44

Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Early July 2012
File Transfer...
Late Sep 2012; In Process: Late Aug 2013
Med's Request
Re-medical request: Early Sep 2013
Med's Done....
May 2012; Re-medical : Sep 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
6 weeks after re-medical; Ppt sent : Mid Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Early Nov, 2013
bangla said:

received approval for sponsor March/2013... and in September 13,2013 it will be exactly 6 months with no contact from CIC Singapore office...

I am just worried because i have read horror stories about how the file was sent to the wrong visa office or request for documents from visa office were send to the wrong applicant's address... i just don't want to find out after 8 months that my file was in Islamabad... and now it will go to Singapore, further delaying my process...

So far i have read from 2 people that acknowledgement letters are sent after Singapore recieves file...Can Davidsuchet or cdnmom confirm that you have received such letters. I really appreciate the info...panicking here. I really wish I can do something about this torture I am going through...
Hi bangla,

I have applied in July 2012 and didn't get any acknowledgement from Singapore VO (but got the sponsor approval email though, in Sep 2012). However, I know that the application is in Singapore from the GCMS notes.

As cdnmom mentioned, you can email Singapore VO or request GCMS notes. Perhaps you can email SVO first, wait for a few days, and then apply for GCMS notes (which would take about 30 days).

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardtowait said:
Hi Goodman36:

Do you know how the ongoing strike will affect our files lately ??? I am little shocked with their "walk-out" around the world. Please shed some light if you have updated infos.
I am not sure whether the strike is having any effect.

From my experience, my wife TRV decision (not approved) was given within 3 weeks in June (after the strike started).

Some of us in this forum got re-medical request in July. Subsequently, their were passport requests too.

So, I would not be stressed out about it. Follow the timelines of similar applicants. Order GCMS notes 6 months after Singapore received your file (or after you got the sponsor approval letter).

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
bangla said:

I am just worried because i have read horror stories about how the file was sent to the wrong visa office or request for documents from visa office were send to the wrong applicant's address... i just don't want to find out after 8 months that my file was in Islamabad... and now it will go to Singapore, further delaying my process...

So far i have read from 2 people that acknowledgement letters are sent after Singapore recieves file...Can Davidsuchet or cdnmom confirm that you have received such letters. I really appreciate the info...panicking here. I really wish I can do something about this torture I am going through...
Sponsorship was approved on Jan 21st and applicant rec'd an email from SVO on Feb 14th advising file arrived at SVO on Jan 31st

bangla

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb/2013
AOR Received.
March/2013
File Transfer...
???
Med's Request
Feb/2014
Med's Done....
Jan/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb/2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
Thank you all. I have written a case specific email to SVO and i have also requested GCMS notes. Hopefully that brings some light on the situation.

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
bangla said:
Thank you all. I have written a case specific email to SVO and i have also requested GCMS notes. Hopefully that brings some light on the situation.
Please let us know once you get reply from Singapore
Did you sent the email today?

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Wanted to wish all the muslims brothers and sisters eid mubarak ! Hope everyone will be united with their loved one very soon. don't loose hope you will make it to the end. :-*

Davidsuchet

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2013
AOR Received.
02-2013
File Transfer...
02-2013
Med's Done....
01-2013
Shiny88 said:
Wanted to wish all the muslims brothers and sisters eid mubarak ! Hope everyone will be united with their loved one very soon. don't loose hope you will make it to the end. :-*
Thank you for your kind message, wish you eid mubarak too. From Malaysia to all *****Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri***** :)

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Anyone is in interview queque? Or received interview scheduled or time and date?