Singapore timeline

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhmh said:
Hi all,
I just received GCMS note.its 30pages...so I got confused.but so far I understood..
Security :not started
Criminality : not started
App status: in progress (page;1)

Any one who got GCMS note before plzz could u tell me which page should be the recent status for my app..
Plzzzz help...

Thanks in advance...
Hi mhmh, how long did it took for you to get the notes? Did you get it by e-mail?

mhmh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore and then London (as I'm in London from 5years)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2012
AOR Received.
22/11/2012
File Transfer...
26/11/2022
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Interview........
Request 16/07/14. Interview 23/07/14(London). Re-med 01/09/14
Passport Req..
23/09/14. Decision made : 20/10/14
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/14. Received : 22/10/14
LANDED..........
26/10/2014
goodman36 said:
Hi mhmh, how long did it took for you to get the notes? Did you get it by e-mail?
Hi
32days..yea by email.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
mhmh said:
Hi all,
I just received GCMS note.its 30pages...so I got confused.but so far I understood..
App status reason: in progress (page;1)
SPR eligibility :passed(wt is that!!)
Medical:passed
Due date:2013/03/29(....????)

Any one who got GCMS note before plzz could u tell me which page should be the recent status for my app..
Plzzzz help...

Thanks in advance...
Hi,
I got my GCMS and I found there are some notes in my file. You will see every time they update your file, there is a date. By this you can understand when your file has been updated last time.
Eligibility passed means I think they are satisfied with your relationship. Have you seen any notes at this section? It was written in my file that relationship is genuine. For me the date they updated the status "eligibility passed" my file goes "In process" at the same date.
For security, as my husband need high security clearence because of his job, in my first GCMS notes it was "not started". In the 2nd GCMS the status was empty. They updated my file under security section but they hide all the information from the notes. They sent me a letter regarding this that they will not disclose these information in the note. But from my file (upto jan 10) it was clear that they were working for security from June to end of december. My husband got MR+PPR om April first week.. which really makes sense to me.
I just wanted to share my case with you. It may helpful for you too.
All the best

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
mhmh said:
Hi all,
App status reason: in progress (page;1)
SPR eligibility :passed(wt is that!!)
Medical:passed
Due date:2013/03/29(....????)

Plzzzz help...

Thanks in advance...
SPR eligilibity = Sponsor Eligilibity, which is def passed cuz your file is in Singapore.
Due Date: Means the file was due for another review on that date and if everything on your file is legit, you should be receiving a positive news from CHC-Singapore

diyabrar

Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Interview........
Waived- Ecas-In process (Nov-18th, 2013)
Passport Req..
23-11-2013 (Mailed over-9-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on ecas 01-01-2014
Dont worry about the DUE DATE

In my GCMS notes , the due date was November 2012 which has been way passed. The due date means nothing.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
diyabrar said:
Dont worry about the DUE DATE

In my GCMS notes , the due date was November 2012 which has been way passed. The due date means nothing.
Yes you are right. For my file also I didn't receive any update in the due date. I think due date means when they assign the file to someone for any assessment, they assign a due date in the system. It doesn't mean that the information must be updated by that date.

mhmh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore and then London (as I'm in London from 5years)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2012
AOR Received.
22/11/2012
File Transfer...
26/11/2022
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Interview........
Request 16/07/14. Interview 23/07/14(London). Re-med 01/09/14
Passport Req..
23/09/14. Decision made : 20/10/14
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/14. Received : 22/10/14
LANDED..........
26/10/2014
Thanks Amy,benstu and diyabrar ...all of u for ur kind reply....and helpfull information..
May be I ve to wait some more to get it clear and next GCMS....but the lonely time is driving me crazy.....
Hope Allah help all of us soon...
Thanks all again...

quinn

May 22, 2013
Hi all, :)

Firstly, i would like to add my timeline over here maybe Little bit late..

FAM
application send: 16th oct 2012 - cic-m
Application received: 18 oct 2012
Sponsorship approved: 7 nov 2012
AOR 1st: 22 nov 2012
File transfer: 3 dec 2012 cic-singapore

now status in Principal Applicant - We receieved your application .........................on 18 oct 2012
- Medical result received

Question 1: what i should expected? there's no any news or updates until today?
2: my malaysia passport going to be expired on jan 2014 (but i can only use less than 6 months
(until jun 2013)before it expired..what should i do?
3. my medical will expired on 1st aug 2013,what should i do?
4. normally for singapore VO they will send PPR via email or mail?
5. i cant access my e-cas since i got 1st AOR but i can get trough with my sponsor UCI
number..its normal?

Thank u so much in advance hopefully someone expert can help me over here.. i've been reading this forum almost everyday and found a lots of people been support each other which is a good process because singapore processing pr too long :(

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
hello everyone. Long time couldn't come to the thread. how is every one? shiny congrats a lot Dear... finally :D...I have a good news too..Just got PPR...MASHALLAH after so long wait...

But just a bit confused...in that PPR request there is only one form named Appedix A and Appendix B says how to mail them the passport, there is nothing written for photographs or other things. So far i remember from this thread some people got PPR where they asked to send recent photos and etc. is it same for everyone or did anyone got a ppr request like me where there is nothing to send but just a form?

Also which is the fastest way to send passport. did anyone tried DHL FEDEX or UPS? i was wondering to send through one of them. Is it safe? how long it takes normally to get back passport through these courier serivce? Please share your experiences...

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
Hi Mehfuza,

Correct me if I am wrong somebody but I thought Bangladeshis are supposed to send their passports through the VFS in Dhaka, which I believe is the best way to send passports to the CHC in Singapore. :eek:

Mehfuza said:
hello everyone. Long time couldn't come to the thread. how is every one? shiny congrats a lot Dear... finally :D...I have a good news too..Just got PPR...MASHALLAH after so long wait...

But just a bit confused...in that PPR request there is only one form named Appedix A and Appendix B says how to mail them the passport, there is nothing written for photographs or other things. So far i remember from this thread some people got PPR where they asked to send recent photos and etc. is it same for everyone or did anyone got a ppr request like me where there is nothing to send but just a form?

Also which is the fastest way to send passport. did anyone tried DHL FEDEX or UPS? i was wondering to send through one of them. Is it safe? how long it takes normally to get back passport through these courier serivce? Please share your experiences...

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
benstu said:
Hi Mehfuza,

Correct me if I am wrong somebody but I thought Bangladeshis are supposed to send their passports through the VFS in Dhaka, which I believe is the best way to send passports to the CHC in Singapore. :eek:
I think VFS handles all corresspondence for Canadian Consulate in Singapore except for Immigrant Visa. I spoke to someone recently and they had applied under FSW catergory and when asked for Passport, they used DHL.

I guess, Mehfuza can inquire with VFS if she can use their service in this regard. Also, if the letter from Singapore VO doesn't mention using VFS, then I think it is ok to use Fedex or DHL.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Mehfuza said:

Congratulationsss for getting PPR.
VFS will be the best option to submit passport in my opinion. Otherwise you have to issue letter from foreign ministry to submit your passport through DHL or other courier..

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
congrats Mehfuza. I think the only way to send passport for bangladeshi applicant is through vfs theres a 4000tk logistic fee plus another hundred sometg for the service fee. you should maybe call or go to vfs centre to find out about pictures info ,am wondering why u didnt get that request, anyhow i wish u all the best and guess what?the waiting is close to the end ! I have couple of days left and we will be heading to ontario:)

Mehfuza

Star Member
Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-02-2012
AOR Received.
26-04-2012
File Transfer...
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
12-11-20111
LANDED..........
will be one of the happiest day..
thanks a lot every one. I was considering FEDEX service thinking that it will be faster than VFS. can anyone tell me after submitting their passport how long it take to get it back through VFS? is it lengthy? or same time as dhl or fedex? although in their mail they have mentioned VFS. but if i send through fedex will they reject it? as i have got the foreign ministry permission to send thorugh fedex. no one in this forum from dhaka used private courier service to send passport? im so confused..

maruf416

May 17, 2013
I choose email communication for my wife's application and just wandering that is the passport request also send via email or by regular mail?