+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruf416 said:
I have two questions for you good people.

First:
How do you put those dates below your username?

Second:
I submitted application for my wife at CIC Mississauga on September 12, 2012. I got an email saying i am qualified and what not on October 29, 2012. But when i check online status it says application received for my wife's part and my part decision made. When i click on application received link for my wife it says we have received your application for PR on September 12,2012 and below it says medical received. My question is if the file was transferred to SVO should not that be a different date? How is it for you guys? Does your spouse's status give the same date as when your application was submitted to cic Mississauga? Please any help is appreciated
After you log-in, click on the profile link on the top right, then click on profile information under modify profile menu on the left side of the page and you will be on the page where you can add these information.

For your second part, every body receives the same status. Yes, technically if you check using your wife (applicant's) information, it should say the date when the file was transferred to Singapore, but it says the same date that the applicatin was received in Mississauga.

Do post your timeline now that you know how to do it!

cdnmom

Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2012
AOR Received.
12-01-2013
File Transfer...
31-01-2013
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
goodman36 said:
After you log-in, click on the profile link on the top right, then click on profile information under modify profile menu on the left side of the page and you will be on the page where you can add these information.

For your second part, every body receives the same status. Yes, technically if you check using your wife (applicant's) information, it should say the date when the file was transferred to Singapore, but it says the same date that the applicatin was received in Mississauga.

I think you need to have 10 posts before you are able to add your timeline on your profile... So keep posting :)

maruf416

May 17, 2013
goodman36 said:
Amyu log-in, click on the profile link on the top right, then click on profile information under modify profile menu on the left side of the page and you will be on the page where you can add these information.

Thanks for your reply. I didn't understand the part where you said to check with my wife's information. Is there a separate status check access for my wife? I usually login with my name, my date of birth and birthplace and of course the UCI. Is there another option to check with my wife's name?

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruf416 said:
Thanks for your reply. I didn't understand the part where you said to check with my wife's information. Is there a separate status check access for my wife? I usually login with my name, my date of birth and birthplace and of course the UCI. Is there another option to check with my wife's name?
Now when you check with your information, the status says 'decision made'; that is because CIC has approved you as the Sponsor.

On the Letter that was e-mailed/ mailed about this approval, their is a File number. You can use that file number and your wife's information to check status on ECAS, that way you can check the ECAS for update on the applicant's decision.

thuyvannguyen

Aug 18, 2012
maruf416 said:
There are two ways to check Client Application Status.
1. Check with sponsor UCI > ur UCI
2. Check with file No of applicant=> your wife file No FXXXXXXX
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en

Gd luck

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anyone here applied for TRV for their spouse from Bangladesh? Can anyone tell me how I should start the process? Where is the Visa Form submitted? In Dhaka or in Singapore?

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
hi shiny, i hv read many of ur posts, ur so funny n inspiring also :p :p ...how is ur baby girl?..btw though i know there is preety much chances for TRV to be rejected for those who applied for spouse visa but if any how they except, how much it require to get a trv for canada, do u hv any idea? n hv u heard about any1 who's application of trv been accepted!!.. it's taking awful long time for me still ecas showing ''app n med received'' hoping to try for trv!!!

silver1968

Mar 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
12-08-2012
Med's Request
re-med on 12-03-2013
Med's Done....
orig med on 03-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2013
LANDED..........
15-05-2013
Just wanted to update everyone.....my wife and I landed via Vancouver on Wed eve. The landing could not have been smoother.....we were in and out before our luggage even came out :) 15 min total time. They never even asked for our B4 forms. (and I spent a lot of time putting it together lol)

ok it helped that we were the only ones in the immigration area :)

We are enjoying this long weekend so much being together. I hope and wish that everyone waiting on SVO gets some good news soon!

benstu

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Kitchener, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
File Transfer...
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
01-05-2012, re-med: 05-2014
Interview........
Letter:15-12-2012, Interview 04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014, Submit Jun 4th through VFS DHAKA
VISA ISSUED...
July 4,2014
LANDED..........
Aug 3,2014
Congrats again on the landing. Live Happy!!!

silver1968 said:
Just wanted to update everyone.....my wife and I landed via Vancouver on Wed eve. The landing could not have been smoother.....we were in and out before our luggage even came out :) 15 min total time. They never even asked for our B4 forms. (and I spent a lot of time putting it together lol)

We are enjoying this long weekend so much being together. I hope and wish that everyone waiting on SVO gets some good news soon!

thuyvannguyen

Aug 18, 2012
silver1968 said:

Congrats u and your wife.

I am going to land in Vancouver airport too. Could you tell me some your experience for first landing?
Thank you

silver1968

Mar 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
12-08-2012
Med's Request
re-med on 12-03-2013
Med's Done....
orig med on 03-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2013
LANDED..........
15-05-2013
thuyvannguyen said:
Congrats u and your wife.

I am going to land in Vancouver airport too. Could you tell me some your experience for first landing?
Thank you
Well as I said....it could not have been easier. We were directed to a desk where a very pleasant lady welcomed my wife to Canada. She then did a quick review of her paper work. Then proceeded to hand my wife a number of pamphlets and a book with all sorts of information to help new immigrants transition. After 10 min or so she directed us to an officer at another desk. Here the immigration officer reviewed the docs again....asked her what her address was in Canada.....then asked if she had ever been refused entrance to Canada. He then signed the COPR and asked my wife to also sign two copies of her COPR. That was it.....I asked if he wanted the b4 forms and said no.... Just go get your luggage and welcome to Canada

Pretty painless.....it was so straight forward I had to ask the lady if she was sure we were done hahah

That's it. :)

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
silver1968 said:
Well as I said....it could not have been easier. We were directed to a desk where a very pleasant lady welcomed my wife to Canada. She then did a quick review of her paper work. Then proceeded to hand my wife a number of pamphlets and a book with all sorts of information to help new immigrants transition. After 10 min or so she directed us to an officer at another desk. Here the immigration officer reviewed the docs again....asked her what her address was in Canada.....then asked if she had ever been refused entrance to Canada. He then signed the COPR and asked my wife to also sign two copies of her COPR. That was it.....I asked if he wanted the b4 forms and said no.... Just go get your luggage and welcome to Canada

Pretty painless.....it was so straight forward I had to ask the lady if she was sure we were done hahah

That's it. :)
Hey! It's great to hear of such smooth landings. Congratulations to you!

Which country is your wife from? I'm a Singapore PR currently waiting for New Delhi to clear my background checks, and I cannot understand for the life of me why it's taking so long.

Are you a Singaporean?

silver1968

Mar 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
12-08-2012
Med's Request
re-med on 12-03-2013
Med's Done....
orig med on 03-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2013
LANDED..........
15-05-2013
maplegal86 said:
Hey! It's great to hear of such smooth landings. Congratulations to you!

Which country is your wife from? I'm a Singapore PR currently waiting for New Delhi to clear my background checks, and I cannot understand for the life of me why it's taking so long.

Are you a Singaporean?
Hi maplegal86

My wife is from Vietnam....our total processing time was 12.5 months.

Ours was not smooth in the beginning as they diagnosed my wife with innactive TB in her original medical (doctor was not 100%....not sure how that works) haha. She went through eight months of meds and when SVO asked us to re-med (orig one expired) results were all good. :). When the orig results came in.... We went for a second opinion and many many more tests.....all came back negative.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's quite here all of a sudden ;)

Any update from anyone?

I wanted to ask how do I order GCMS notes or CAIPS notes? Are they the same?

mhmh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore and then London (as I'm in London from 5years)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2012
AOR Received.
22/11/2012
File Transfer...
26/11/2022
Med's Done....
01/10/2012
Interview........
Request 16/07/14. Interview 23/07/14(London). Re-med 01/09/14
Passport Req..
23/09/14. Decision made : 20/10/14
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/14. Received : 22/10/14
LANDED..........
26/10/2014
Hi all,
I just received GCMS note.its 30pages...so I got confused.but so far I understood..
Security :not started
Criminality : not started
App status reason: in progress (page;1)
SPR eligibility :passed(wt is that!!)
Medical:passed
Due date:2013/03/29(....????)

Any one who got GCMS note before plzz could u tell me which page should be the recent status for my app..
Plzzzz help...

Thanks in advance...