+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

emmaballet20

Jul 9, 2012
midnight said:
I think they are just enjoying their time in topical weather and having a good job. No one questioning them so why bother? I just wonder and really like to know what if those visa officers were in our shoe. I feel we are just a file number not a living breathing human with feeling. As the days going by, I am finding it is getting harder for me to deal with their unresponsiveness. What are they doing?
They started processing permanent residence for my husband on 16 th September and has received his medical almost 3/4 weeks before from today.
yeah @midnight you're they just enjoying their time in topical weather and having a good job.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Amy612 said:
Today I checked my ecas using my UCI number. I found a change in ecas. Now they are showing both of mine Home address and mailing address in Canada. Before it shows only my Canadian mailing address.
No change in my Husband's address. It still shows his mailing address in Bangladesh.
I am just wondering about other's cases. Do you(sponsor) see both your home and mailing address in ecas?
Mine i saw my home and mailing address both from beginning never change.
One issue might be when you filling up your forum if you answered home address same as mailing address then it will show only one address.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
mirjahan said:
Mine i saw my home and mailing address both from beginning never change.
One issue might be when you filling up your forum if you answered home address same as mailing address then it will show only one address.
Thanks Mirjahan. Actually for me both the mailing and home address is the same. Now they are showing the same address twice One for home address and one for mailing address. I also never heard address changes for the sponsor. This only happens for the applicant. I think they are working on my file may be trying to find out am I in Canada or Bangladesh? That's why may be my ecas has been changed.
I am really tired of this immigration. It's three months my file is in process and still no news. I contacted my MP. His assistant told me she will make an inquary and will get an answer within 5 working days. Lets see what information they can give me.
Again thanks or the information.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Amy612 said:
Thanks Mirjahan. Actually for me both the mailing and home address is the same. Now they are showing the same address twice One for home address and one for mailing address. I also never heard address changes for the sponsor. This only happens for the applicant. I think they are working on my file may be trying to find out am I in Canada or Bangladesh? That's why may be my ecas has been changed.
I am really tired of this immigration. It's three months my file is in process and still no news. I contacted my MP. His assistant told me she will make an inquary and will get an answer within 5 working days. Lets see what information they can give me.
Again thanks or the information.
Now i understand what are you saying. UCI mean both you and your husband have same client ID. For that reason you see same address . Try to log in by your husband File No. I think you received your Approval by e-mail.

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody know who shall I contact to delete any of my forum posts? I can't see the 'modify' or 'delete' option on top of those posts.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
mirjahan said:
Now i understand what are you saying. UCI mean both you and your husband have same client ID. For that reason you see same address . Try to log in by your husband File No. I think you received your Approval by e-mail.
Thanks a lot. I got it. Yap you are right. I got approval by email.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
I sent an email to Singapore asking about submitting passport before they request it. They replied me today:
"File is now with our security officer for review and do not submit your passport until you are told."

Really sad about the security check now :(

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I won't be applying for TRV. Now I'm depending on my main PR application which may takes months. :(

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Amy612 said:
I sent an email to Singapore asking about submitting passport before they request it. They replied me today:
"File is now with our security officer for review and do not submit your passport until you are told."

Really sad about the security check now :(
Don't worry hun, Inshallah they will send the passport request very soon. Atleast they repplied to your inquiry :p

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Almost 9months since received interview letter, still now no news, my baby is already over 2months...

Its seems like theres still a long way to. gosh:( :-\

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
Shiny88 said:
Almost 9months since received interview letter, still now no news, my baby is already over 2months...

Its seems like theres still a long way to. gosh:( :-\
STAY STRONG. GOD BLESS U

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
rose87

more than 24 hours old posts cannot be modified.

Amy,

Wait to hear from them. dont show that you are dire impatient.
afik, Current Interview queue is 2 years long since 2011.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shiny88 said:
Don't worry hun, Inshallah they will send the passport request very soon. Atleast they repplied to your inquiry :p
Ha ha ha . This is really a very good point to be happy. At least they answered to me. Now I can wait for another two months to hear something from them. I am not checking ecas every day anymore ;)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Ecas is updated only on Tuesdays, so checking it on other days means nothing; source: CHC Singapore.

heavyheartman

Jul 16, 2012
Hello everyone,

Here are the stats of my wife's Application:

Submitted July 12, 2011

Sponsor approved Sept 2011

File sent to Singapore along with medicals and police certs - Has said Application Received July 12, 2011 ever since :( MP is currently making an inquiry...should have info next week

On E-CAS as of today ( July 16th 2012) all it still says is "application received" along with my wife's correct mailing address. I don't understand the delays at all. I see other applicants who sent their Application much later than my wife's and now they already have their Visa!? How can this be? Our application was very thorough, organized and factual. We got married April 2011 and I stayed in Cambodia 4 weeks (wife is Cambodian)...my mother also stayed for this duration. I went back 2nd visit Dec 2011 for 3 weeks and recently came back from visit #3 this June 2012 for 3 weeks. The Visa office is well aware of all this as all supporting documents were included with Application, i.e. photos, passport copies, plane ticket stubs, hundreds of emails, hundreds of used phone cards, western union receipts, gift receipts, cards, hotel receipts, and over 20 statutory declarations from recognized professionals ( i.e. doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, Phd's etc) all confirming that the relationship is continuing and genuine.

Before sending the application, it was reviewed by one of the top Immigration Lawyers in the city. She commented that it was one of the best applications she had seen, that the evidence supporting the genuineness of the relationship was over whelming. Oh, I also sent an updated package in February 2012 consisting of supporting documents confirming relationship genuineness i.e. emails, more used phone cards, photos, western union receipts, gift receipts, cards, etc.

This past March my wife with the hopes of expediting her case, proactively did another medical and got another up to date police record check and sent them both to Singapore. They never requested either, it was on her own accord. I realize that it's entirely up to them whether or not to accept them....but you would think that they would if it was already done? To save time?

Does our waiting timeline seem normal to everyone? I just keep seeing all these timelines which much faster response than what my wife is seeing on her own case......should we be worried? This has been such an emotional roller coaster......it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel......... I would like to think that the Application we submitted was extremely thorough and obviously genuine to any who would glance at it........all we want to see are those magical 2 words "In Process" and then the infamous passport request!:)

Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated