Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
rose87 said:
So, just to clarify, was the lady from Kualalampur waiting for interview or visa like me? :)
No she applied for PR, and her file was transferred to kualalampur in October, 11 I think. She applied for TRV just to visit her husband in December, 11 for X-mass. She never thought they would give PR. But they called her and informed they issued PR instead of TRV. I just imagine how lucky she is!!! So you never know. :D

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Thanks for your replies @ afrosebd & silenthill.

@Silenthill- I tried to send almost everything i could like stupidrim but it didnt workout,also about ties, my husband he used to work in his brothers furniture shop so we made a letter on behalf of his brother that he needs him to run the business but i guess its not a tie cuz its his own brother. But now he works at his own father business store and he is the only one working there so maybe that could be a reason to return back... On my invitation letter last time i wrote that he had no reason to stay since he is already waiitng for pr. But now i really wanna mention him to stay only the last 3month of pregnancy and 2month after birth. I think it makes more sence why i need him. I will try to get what i can as stupidrim againthanks

@afrosebd- LAst time my hubby showed 3000$ and me i just put my payroll saying i work. I think you are right money is not a big deal but sure they wanna know how you gonna stay when in canada. By the way when u applied for tvr were u pregnant? and how your pregnancy going? 2more months eh?! are u excited :p? thanks

I guess the fact that i am expecting and if i send everything that is needed i will get tvr or pr if god wants, i will keep hoping for the pr. ::)

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
afrosebd2002 said:
When i applied for TRV then i show my bank balance approx $7,000 & my husband also show is bank balance $7,000+ & give his salary statement. Also in the invitation letter he mention that he will bear all my expense. Unfortunately i didnot get the TVR because in that time my file was not open but your case is different so I hope he will get the TVR.
Hi Afrose,
Have you applied for your GCMS note? Is your file In Process or Application received? If you don't apply for that then please do this. It will really help you understand why they are taking too much time to finalize your case.
I know you are facing the most difficult time of your life without the person whom you need the most. Inshallah everything will be fine. Wish you all the best. :D

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Shiny88 said:
Thanks for your replies @ afrosebd & silenthill.

@ Silenthill- I tried to send almost everything i could like stupidrim but it didnt workout,also about ties, my husband he used to work in his brothers furniture shop so we made a letter on behalf of his brother that he needs him to run the business but i guess its not a tie cuz its his own brother. But now he works at his own father business store and he is the only one working there so maybe that could be a reason to return back... On my invitation letter last time i wrote that he had no reason to stay since he is already waiitng for pr. But now i really wanna mention him to stay only the last 3month of pregnancy and 2month after birth. I think it makes more sence why i need him. I will try to get what i can as stupidrim againthanks

@ afrosebd- LAst time my hubby showed 3000$ and me i just put my payroll saying i work. I think you are right money is not a big deal but sure they wanna know how you gonna stay when in canada. By the way when u applied for tvr were u pregnant? and how your pregnancy going? 2more months eh?! are u excited :p? thanks

I guess the fact that i am expecting and if i send everything that is needed i will get tvr or pr if god wants, i will keep hoping for the pr. ::)

I applied last december in that time my file was not open in singapore. And they reject me coz i had no strong proof that i'll come back bd as i'm doing job here & i gave all proof but they was not satisfied. Inshallah still now i'm ok no problem in my pregnancy. I'm excited when i'll see the new face. Pray for me.

afrosebd2002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jul'11
File Transfer...
21 Nov'11
Med's Request
30 Sep'13
Med's Done....
09 Oct'13
Passport Req..
30 Sep'13
Amy612 said:
Hi Afrose,
Have you applied for your GCMS note? Is your file In Process or Application received? If you don't apply for that then please do this. It will really help you understand why they are taking too much time to finalize your case.
I know you are facing the most difficult time of your life without the person whom you need the most. Inshallah everything will be fine. Wish you all the best. :D

Ya i already applied 2mnth ago & got the GSCM note and they mention that my file is in background checking stage. & still it shows Application received. This is 7th mnth my file open in singapore. Now i'm afraid if i have to wait for interview then ...........

Pls pray for me i'm passing difficult time without my hubby but good news is he will come september. :)

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
afrosebd2002 said:
Ya i already applied 2mnth ago & got the GSCM note and they mention that my file is in background checking stage. & still it shows Application received. This is 7th mnth my file open in singapore. Now i'm afraid if i have to wait for interview then ...........

Pls pray for me i'm passing difficult time without my hubby but good news is he will come september. :)
Have you passed eligibillity? Is there any note about your relationship genuine or not? For my husband:
Eligibilty: Passed on April 10. On ecas says started processing from this day.
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical:passed

It was written that VO satisfied about the relationship.I think if something is written here, you don't need an interview.

MTLQUEBEC

May 31, 2012
@ Shiny88
I know you're very upset ( and I would be too after reading a reply like that) but I think jnathan is actually trying to help but his words are coming out all wrong. I have a friend who is exactly like jnathan. He has the best intentions at heart but he doesn't know what to say when or even how to say it without sounding like a total jerk.

@ jnathan
You have to understand Shiny88's position. She's pregnant!!!! She needs her husband at this crucial moment in her life. Even if what you're saying is correct, showing her support wouldn't hurt. You're very intelligent, not denying that. But there's also a thing called emotional intelligence. Without it everyone will misjudge you specially in a forum.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
@ MTLQUEBEC

everyone would judge the posts she made, just compare my post with her's.
Stay Impartial when judging. If I had said that possessing a low profile and very little ties would bring a positive result in TRV; would that be a good advice for her; would that be practical, woudnt that be deceving if i had done so?

She's pregnant and I have tried giving her moral boost by bringing a Scientific truth about pregnancy. Look, She applied for a PR for her husband, called for an Interview and waiting for it, now if she applies for a TRV, the visa officer would think that applicants themselves felt that their chance of obtaining PR application is at risk and hence she cunningly got pregnant and now wants to bring her hubby with a TRV presenting the fact that a lonely pregnant woman wants her hubby with her to caress her. A VO is sensible enough to believe that a registered Nurse is mentally and psychologically strong enough to take care of herself during the pregnancy.

About the PM she mentioned, one of her posts encouraged another member to post something very bad only to spread hatred against one of my posts. So I requested shiny88 to protest to that member that it was her own guess and there was no reason why would 'that' member agree with her's.

Think practically.

However, if you guys have seen FRIENDS and How I met your mother, Jeniffer Aniston and Lily respectively took a heavy toll on Ross and Marshal during they gave birth in the hospital. lol.

Have a look

https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZFQu_HkpxD3m-DTY9451p8P-O3ytnxs1w3fxgUuN4BG2MsY6x

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJE_-tkTfg5KdWWR9NPG1sOMSqtGl9J7X2hS3LJLSLXHKCSKTOsA

MTLQUEBEC

May 31, 2012
@jnathan

I am not judging anyone.

See what I meant by emotional intelligence. Your very last comment "Think practically." is very offensive. I know you don't see it that way.

I'm not trying to be mean, do you have bipolar disorder. Again NOT trying to be mean.

rose87

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With all due respect, I don't understand what Jnathan doing here as his visa office is Sheng chiu, not singapore!!!!!!

Taycaoco

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 2011
File Transfer...
February 2011
Med's Done....
November 2010 Expired
Interview........
August 2013
Yesterday I looked at the ecas of my wife and I noticed that they changed her address without my consent. THEY REMOVED THE NAME OF HER VILLAGE! Without the name of the village, how the heck the letters they send will reach her??? What the heck is going on? Why they did this?

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Taycaoco said:
Yesterday I looked at the ecas of my wife and I noticed that they changed her address without my consent. THEY REMOVED THE NAME OF HER VILLAGE! Without the name of the village, how the heck the letters they send will reach her??? What the heck is going on? Why they did this?
Are they showing wrong village? If it is the case then you can update by sending an email to Singapore. If your address was right before and now missing village name, then no need to be worry. It's just a problem with ecas. Some people think missing address means they are working on your file. :D

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Taycaoco said:
Same here, sometime the name of the village dissapear ,sometime the name of the city of the village, sometime the last letter is not there... i dont think its because they removed,maybe it happen when they update the website or something. To be sure you can email Singapore specific inquiry..

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Taycaoco

There must be a Postal Code Number that represents that village.
My guess is the postman knows the person on the address
just let him know that a letter could arrive in these names from CHC Singapore.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Today I checked my ecas using my UCI number. I found a change in ecas. Now they are showing both of mine Home address and mailing address in Canada. Before it shows only my Canadian mailing address.
No change in my Husband's address. It still shows his mailing address in Bangladesh.
I am just wondering about other's cases. Do you(sponsor) see both your home and mailing address in ecas?