Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-04-2018
AOR Received.
10--05-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Nothing for me yet. Another week has been gone (in Singapore time). Wait game continues...
It took us 3 months after AOR2 to get medical. SVO takes time :(. And after medical, there is waiting too. We got the interview queue letter after we got the medical request. So the waiting after medical was longer for us.
What I understood is if the marriage is less than 2 years, no child and PA from Bangladesh the application takes time. It's just my observation!

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It took us 3 months after AOR2 to get medical. SVO takes time :(. And after medical, there is waiting too. We got the interview queue letter after we got the medical request. So the waiting after medical was longer for us.
What I understood is if the marriage is less than 2 years, no child and PA from Bangladesh the application takes time. It's just my observation!
hi, can you check your PM , please

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Really appreciate for your input. This makes sense what I heard as well.
Would you mind to explain why the interview and additional documents were asked for? The conditions you have mentioned, I am exactly on that boat (i.e. married less than 2 years without a kid, etc). Interview request sounds kinda scary and time consuming. :(
Thanks so much again.

Rimzat

Jul 10, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-04-2018
AOR Received.
10--05-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Really appreciate for your input. This makes sense what I heard as well.
Would you mind to explain why the interview and additional documents were asked for? The conditions you have mentioned, I am exactly on that boat (i.e. married less than 2 years without a kid, etc). Interview request sounds kinda scary and time-consuming. :(
Thanks so much again.
It was an arranged marriage, Knew each other for less than 3 weeks and got married in that. I also left bd 15 days after the wedding though I visited twice later (during semester break). Also during the process, my spouse left his job so that might have raised some concerns as they asked us during the interview how we will tackle our financial situation since I am still a student and he is newcomer without a secure job. However, we answered everything with our detail plan for the future and give them the reason for leaving his job. The agent interviewed me (sponsor) for 15-20 min and with the applicant 5 min just to cross check our answers.
The additional document was applicants net worth proof since we mentioned during the interview that he and I have savings which can keep us afloat till we get a job and settle down when asked how we will manage financially in Canada.

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
It was an arranged marriage, Knew each other for less than 3 weeks and got married in that. I also left bd 15 days after the wedding though I visited twice later (during semester break). Also during the process, my spouse left his job so that might have raised some concerns as they asked us during the interview how we will tackle our financial situation since I am still a student and he is newcomer without a secure job. However, we answered everything with our detail plan for the future and give them the reason for leaving his job. The agent interviewed me (sponsor) for 15-20 min and with the applicant 5 min just to cross check our answers.
The additional document was applicants net worth proof since we mentioned during the interview that he and I have savings which can keep us afloat till we get a job and settle down when asked how we will manage financially in Canada.
Thanks so much again for sharing your story.
This slightly is different compare to my case since I am working full time and provided my employment letter along with pay stubs. We knew each other for quite long but unfortunately does not have that amount of proof to showed them. Let's see what happens. Seems you are almost at the end.

Rimzat

Jul 10, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-04-2018
AOR Received.
10--05-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Thanks so much again for sharing your story.
This slightly is different compare to my case since I am working full time and provided my employment letter along with pay stubs. We knew each other for quite long but unfortunately does not have that amount of proof to showed them. Let's see what happens. Seems you are almost at the end.
Yes not everyone asked for the interview. So be patient. Alhumdulliah everything worked great for us and we got PPR last week. So overall our process took 13 months from application received to PPR. Good luck

Reactions: smomen

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Yes not everyone asked for the interview. So be patient. Alhumdulliah everything worked great for us and we got PPR last week. So overall our process took 13 months from application received to PPR. Good luck
After medical when u got interview letter, Share ur timeline plz

Rimzat

Jul 10, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
06-04-2018
AOR Received.
10--05-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
After medical when u got interview letter, Share ur timeline plz
I got the interview queue letter the next day after the medical request. You can see my whole timeline in my signature.
Some applicant received the letter 1 month after medical. But as I said not all applicant is needed an interview.

Reactions: Saima26

sdharan19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2019
As much as we are frustrated, I am sure SGVO is also working hard to get stuff processed on time.. Just realised they also deal with express entry and TRV and many more..
lets just pray that they look into our applications soon so when can join our loved ones real soon.. That s the hardest part...Being apart!

Reactions: Aliceno

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
As much as we are frustrated, I am sure SGVO is also working hard to get stuff processed on time.. Just realised they also deal with express entry and TRV and many more..
lets just pray that they look into our applications soon so when can join our loved ones real soon.. That s the hardest part...Being apart!
Absolutely right dear...

Reactions: Aliceno

Wilmerkat

May 20, 2019
Got new email today;

App received : September 27th
AOR 1 : January 4th
SA : January 22nd
AOR2 from SGVO : February 4th
Medical Request : February 27th
Medical completed : March 1
Medical passed : March 4
Pre arrival letter : April 3
Additional Doc Req : May 10
Passport Req : May 10
BGC start : May 10

Hope for the best for all of you guys, and may God bless the officer whose make easy for us.
Congrats. Yours was processed very quickly. My wife's medical was passed mid January. We are at 9 weeks left on the progress bar but still no word and no updates from SGVO. BGC still not start. Still in progress.I hope something soon

Saima26

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
Congrats. Yours was processed very quickly. My wife's medical was passed mid January. We are at 9 weeks left on the progress bar but still no word and no updates from SGVO. BGC still not start. Still in progress.I hope something soon
PA is which country.

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
July 12 is gonna be 1 year for my wife - BGC hasn't started yet. Medicals were passed in December and absolutely silent ever since.