+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline- additional document requested

shawonsarker84

Nov 4, 2009
Hi guys,
As of dec-04, my wife received a package from Singapore containing our wedding pics, phone bills, transferring money receipt, etc. Also we received a letter saying that we need those following items,

A copy of Birth Certificate for yourself ( I have sent them my wife's original but no notarized on it though. I guess they want a photocopy of birth certificate with notorized stamp)

Please pay any landing fee( I paid it last night. Now I will send one copy to Mississauga and email one copy to Singapore by tomorrow.

4 recent passport photo (with in 3 months) and only one needs to be singed and enter date of birth of this person)

We are working on it to send all the document ASAP by this week. I am wondering whether I am getting close to passport request. Do you think my wife will get an interview request. what is your experience or thought plz share. thanks

Shawn

Here is my time line
Apps files Aug 12-09
Sponsorship approved sep10-09
Singapore started processing on sep28-09
Medical Result have received on Nov-02 (shows on ecas)
Additional document requested on Dec-04-09

lilacsouls

Nov 2, 2009
Yes, you are close to getting PPR. I was asked same things and 2 months after submitting, I got PPR. That's is a very good sign. Congratulations!!!