+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Police COC (from overseas -Timeframe) [Jan 2019]

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes you need to first apply for a Singpass ID and password. If you're doing it from Singapore, it should be relatively easy.

mji97511

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks. There's an option there to log-in via FIN (valid or cancelled), so no need for a SingPass profile. I didn't see that initially. =)...

I am able to send the appeal now and waiting for the approval.

Reactions: Rubyred

Mary222

Sep 2, 2017
Hi! Does it say on the COC the exact dates you were cleared in Singapore? I might have entered wrong period of stay on my application.
What is written on your COCs?

Thank you.

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
It's a simple document with your name, photo and passport no and states whether you have a criminal record or not. The date on the certificate is indicative of when the document was generated. It will not have the period of your stay in Singapore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mary222

Mary222

Sep 2, 2017
It's a simple document with your name, photo and passport no and states whether you have a criminal record or not. The date on the certificate is indicative of when the document was generated. It will not have the period of your stay in Singapore.
Hi Rubyred,

I have read on a different thread that dates were included on their COCs. When was your COC issued?

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Mary222

June 2020. I'm not sure but there might be differences in the COC issued to citizens, PRs and work permit holders. I'm pretty sure that if you entered the wrong dates, SPF will clarify the dates with you or state the correct date for you. Why don't you email them to clarify.

nitin1304

Mar 12, 2020
I have taken my fingerprint impressions at Worldwide Forensic Services Inc. (https://www.fingerscan.ca/) today and they did the digital scan and print in a form (Live-Scan and printed on a standard fingerprint sheet ). They did a signature and stamp also. But this is not an ink fingerprint. They said that this will be accepted by SPF for COC. Did you do the same? or Is your fingerprint taken using an ink?
Were your fingerprints accepted?

eldz05

Nov 30, 2020
Hi! Can i apply for a COC ahead of time even though I don't have any request yet? (I am trying to apply for Student Visa but haven't started yet but I want to get a COC first so it would be a smooth process for me in the future). Thank you!

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi guys,

May I know which fingerprint agencies in Toronto are recognized by Singapore Police Force? I know from the previous posts that those whoe went to Worldwide Forensic Services and F.I.P.S managed to get the CoC. But I am living downtown Toronto and those 2 are quite far away.
So i'm exploring other options nearer to me.

Thanks

Geevitaa

Jan 21, 2021
Hi,
I am a secondary applicant and my husband is the primary PR applicant. Can I use his ITA to get my COC as I was the one who studied in Singapore? If not what proof should I get if I can’t use his ITA?

Can someone please help me on this?
Thanks in advance!

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Hi, just wanted to know if the application status on COC Enquiry page remains "Accepted, Pending Fingerprint", even after our fingerprints have been delivered to them? My fingerprints were delivered yesterday but the application status still shows pending fingerprints. Also, a huge thank you to @mbaleine and @houseoflions for sharing their timelines, it was super helpful! :)

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Hi, just wanted to know if the application status on COC Enquiry page remains "Accepted, Pending Fingerprint", even after our fingerprints have been delivered to them? My fingerprints were delivered yesterday but the application status still shows pending fingerprints. Also, a huge thank you to @mbaleine and @houseoflions for sharing their timelines, it was super helpful! :)
Glad it was helpful. It took a while for them to process the fingerprints. Then the status changed to approved and I got an email after some lag saying application was approved.

Reactions: TR1111