NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
For Singapore PCC, CIC website says:

Full set of fingerprints taken by a qualified fingerprint official; fingerprints can be taken at the COC office at the time of application for the COC

Now my question is:

Has anyone got a Singapore PCC from India (preferably even Bangalore) and if you have, where did you get the fingerprints done?

Can I go to a fingerprinting agency such as JK Consultancy or AHFS or it has to be from the Singapore Embassy or local police?

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
I have the same question.
Can somebody who has done this please help out?

Is it necessary to go to the local police ? or any fingerprinting agency would do?

I had been to the local police for finger prints to be submitted for my PCC from IRAN, and they openly asked me for a bribe(which wasn't much 500/-, but that's not the point). I would really prefer to avoid going there again.

Also, can I use my ITA letter to apply for Singapore PCC or should i wait for a request letter from CIC?

Regards,
NewGirl

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hshringi said:

Full set of fingerprints taken by a qualified fingerprint official; fingerprints can be taken at the COC office at the time of application for the COC

Now my question is:

Has anyone got a Singapore PCC from India (preferably even Bangalore) and if you have, where did you get the fingerprints done?

Can I go to a fingerprinting agency such as JK Consultancy or AHFS or it has to be from the Singapore Embassy or local police?
Have you got done this ? I'm also looking for the same

akhilvarma90

May 14, 2017
Kochi, Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-04-2017
Nomination.....
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-05
Passport Req..
01-09-2017
Hey Guys!

Which private agency is recognised by the Singapore Police Force? Were you successful in getting the Singapore PCC? And which agency did you use?

Please help as I am running out of time.

Thanks

Hiren Bhatt

Oct 30, 2017
Hey Guys!

Which private agency is recognised by the Singapore Police Force? Were you successful in getting the Singapore PCC? And which agency did you use?

Please help as I am running out of time.

Thanks
Hi, Can you please share your experience? I have requested PCC online and I have e-appeal submission number. How long does it take to get the confirmation email? and what the steps are after that to submit fingerprints in india. Please Reply....

Hiren Bhatt

Oct 30, 2017

Now my question is:

Hi, Can you please share your experience? I have requested PCC online and I have e-appeal submission number. How long does it take to get the confirmation email? and what the steps are after that to submit fingerprints in india. Please Reply....