annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
dpr said:
Dear RKCK and other friends
Iam the principal applicant for Canada and I have a employment pass and PR (which is expired) for SIN .
My ITA contain my name only and does not have my husband's name though he is included in the PR application.i don't want to wait to generate checklist and want to complete the pcc as soon as possible.

My husband's stay in Singapore was on 6 month visit pass and 6 month dependant pass.
can I apply for his COC as well and will I get it for visit pass and dependant pass?

thanks
Hi dpr, your PR is expired? Or you mean your re-entry permit is expired?

They will not entertain you unless you show them a document from Canada Immigration with your husband's name on it. The easiest is for you to generate the checklist, anyway if you are here in SG it will only take around 6 business days for them to process it.

charity06

Nov 10, 2014
Good day I just wanna ask how did you upload the police clearance? because when I typed in the document number there is an error and the issue date and expiry date what is it? In the issue date I tried to put the date I applied but there is no selection for the year 2016, until when is the Singapore police clearance valid?

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
annpotpot said:
Hi dpr, your PR is expired? Or you mean your re-entry permit is expired?

They will not entertain you unless you show them a document from Canada Immigration with your husband's name on it. The easiest is for you to generate the checklist, anyway if you are here in SG it will only take around 6 business days for them to process it.
-
Hi
I mean I left singapore after getting PR in sep 2004 and never returned. My husband is not a PR in singapore.
will that be a problem with my PR re entry permit expiry?
also we are not able to recall exact dates of when my husband exited singapore in 2004 as he left earlier than me..shall i just put in the pass validity?
am not able to get thru the phone lines for singapore coc ,sorry for these many questions in the forum

kmjcad

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DPR:

It doesnt matter at all that your Sing Re-entry was never renewed- you are here on EP now-
for dates approximate to your best guess-- but what is important is putting the correct FIN & PR ic numbers-- CID will scan your records based on those numbers, regardless of dates you input, all time periods will be scanned.
they dont answer phone, nor emails... just go early, be patient and get through the submission, finger printing--

all the best

Ryanimay

Dec 27, 2012
Hi! I will be applying for COC. I have no idea what to write in the appeal form.
More experienced ones , kindly help :)

KD87

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
COCHIN
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I require SG PCC since I was there for 2 years and 8 months from 2012 to 2015 on EP. I currently live in India and I have a few questions.

1. Can I go in person to COC office to apply for the PCC rather than do the whole finger print thing here in india and send it to them.

2. Will they send the PCC directly to CIC or will they send it to my address and which would be more effective.

3. CIC website says For countries you have lived more than 6 months or more, the police certificate should be issued after the last time you lived in that country. So if i visit SG on a visit visa for the SG PCC purpose will that also be counted. Because COC may issue my PCC while i might still be in SG.

Thanks in Advance

bib4canada

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-12-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
RKCK said:
2002 dec to 2004 sep. You will not get COC on a business visa. Ensure you provide your FIN number and NRIC number. The duration of stay have to be continuous, that's it.
Dear @[RKCK] I have a peculiar issue here .Our Canada application started during October when we applied to OINP. OINP nomination December 15 and Eapr AOR December 28.
I am being requested by Canadian Immigration authorities to provide them Singapore certificate of clearance even though my stay in singapore is only for 63 days. I have been to Singapore 4 times altogether in which first visit was to join an offshore drilling rig located at Sembawang shipyard as seaman (48 days) in Seaman Visa. Next three visits were on visit visa to attend training at Singapore (5 days each) . I was never in possession of FIN number due to visitor status .As per the website, I should furnish the FIN number to login on their website and appeal for the COC .The site would not let me login with a e-visa number or any number similar to FIN. Will I be able to get a COC ?

Thanks in advance

tsb_31

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All,

I am located in India and submitted my appeal for CoC which got approved and post that I have submitted my application as well. All required documents were attcahed with my application. I have 2 questions:

1. Fingerprints - WHere can i get this done from India? i googled and found some agencies which are charging about 4K INR for this service. is that the oly option or we can go to a state department or get it done from notary outside courts?

2. Documents by Mail - as i uploaded all supporting docs in the aplication, do i need to send those via mail as well?

Appreciate all the help.!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
COC is given only on work permit, EP or PR holders. Visit visa, short or long, cannot request it. I am not sure whether the rules have changed recently. Also, if you haven't worked in Singapore continuously (with a gap), you will get the COC only for the latest duration.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hi RKCK,

I need your help to understand this topic about discontinuous stay in Singapore. I was in Singapore as -

1. Visitor Visa - 27 October 2000 to 24 Nov 2000
2. Employment Pass (Q2 with validity of two years) - 24 November 2000 to 25 May 2001
3. Came back to India (resident country) - 25 May 2001 to 9 June 2001
4. Employment Pass (Q2 with validity of two years) - 9 June 2001 to 22 July 2001

Actually, it was one two years Q2 employment pass and I came back to my home country for 15 days.

Will this be treated as discontinuous stay in Singapore? If yes, how you solved your case? What you wrote in LOE? Does CIC knows about this aspect/COC format of SPF?

Have you got through your PR?

Thank you in advance.

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
I have a similar situation. Expecting my ITA in the next draw and preparing for documents to appeal for the COC immediately after I get the ITA letter. I have lived in Singapore from 2011 to 2015 on a student pass and visited Singapore in 2016 for 3 days for my convocation on a visitor visa. Now I am wondering if it would be right to fill my start date as the first day of 2011 when I landed and end date as the date in 2016 when I last departed? Or will SPF give a COC only for the period I was there on a student pass?

Vivoco888

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Hi All,

I am located in India and submitted my appeal for CoC which got approved and post that I have submitted my application as well. All required documents were attcahed with my application. I have 2 questions:

1. Fingerprints - WHere can i get this done from India? i googled and found some agencies which are charging about 4K INR for this service. is that the oly option or we can go to a state department or get it done from notary outside courts?

2. Documents by Mail - as i uploaded all supporting docs in the aplication, do i need to send those via mail as well?

Appreciate all the help.!

Hi ,How long did it take for your COC appeal get approved?

Thanks =)

Dagdusheth

Feb 22, 2017
Previous applicants, any thoughts or ideas?
Janaki - how did things work out for you? I am in the same boat at the moment. Worked in Singapore for a few years and then visited a few times. My COC only states the dates that I worked in Singapore. How did things pan out for you? Did you face any trouble in the PR process?