AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Just by how much does the Singapore Office depart from the standard processing time frame of 6 months? I remember seeing 2 cases that were approved at 7 months (which was not that bad). But then again, there are those at 8 months and still waiting.

What is the overall sense of their processing speed? And IF the reason for such slowness is because of the 'backlog' from paper applications, then should CIC not be aware of this? If so, would it not be wise for them to not assign further applications to the Singapore Office under 'redistribution of workload'??

I saw from someone's calculation that for Outland FSW, PPR usually happens at around 160 days (which I have now reached). But it may not be so for the Singapore Office. Just my (our) luck!!

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
ybjianada said:
Just by how much does the Singapore Office depart from the standard processing time frame of 6 months? I remember seeing 2 cases that were approved at 7 months (which was not that bad). But then again, there are those at 8 months and still waiting.

What is the overall sense of their processing speed? And IF the reason for such slowness is because of the 'backlog' from paper applications, then should CIC not be aware of this? If so, would it not be wise for them to not assign further applications to the Singapore Office under 'redistribution of workload'??

I saw from someone's calculation that for Outland FSW, PPR usually happens at around 160 days (which I have now reached). But it may not be so for the Singapore Office. Just my (our) luck!!
I applied from Singapore and I am on 178 days , nothing so far, I did gcms after 4 moths of AOR my file was at Ottawa

Btw how you know your VO is SG ?

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Well very soon, you can legitimately send an enquiry to CIC to ask what's going on with your file.

I know my Primary Office is Singapore from my GCMS file (generated on June 2), according to which my application was last updated in February when it was transferred to Singapore. I'm not planning to order another one until I cross the 6-month mark, if I don't hear anything from them before then.

MrTee said:
I applied from Singapore and I am on 178 days , nothing so far, I did gcms after 4 moths of AOR my file was at Ottawa

Btw how you know your VO is SG ?

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I am SG PR since 2011, SG Citizen since 2014 ;D, my job code is 1111, IELTS score:L 7.5; R 8.5; W 7.0; S 7.0 . MY overall points plus spouse's IELTS score only 357, now am preparing to get L 8.0 instead of 7.5 but not easy. could any senior be kind here to share with me what PNP I can target to? Appreciate a lot.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
ChristineYang said:
Hi guys, I am SG PR since 2011, SG Citizen since 2014 ;D, my job code is 1111, IELTS score:L 7.5; R 8.5; W 7.0; S 7.0 . MY overall points plus spouse's IELTS score only 357, now am preparing to get L 8.0 instead of 7.5 but not easy. could any senior be kind here to share with me what PNP I can target to? Appreciate a lot.
Hi ChristineYang,

Your IELTS scores are kind of high already. I got a nomination last year so I have not stayed up-to-date with latest updates from some provinces who issuing nominations. I would recommend you to check these links out and you may need to re-visit to get the up-to-date info.

SK: http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications
NS: http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/
NB: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/application_guideandforms.html

Good luck, my friend!

kurtrules

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Please add me - 82801210 - Vaibhav - we got an AOR on 14th June. Meds passed, additional doc required and submitted (COC), BG in progress

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
ybjianada said:

Well, may be you are going to be disappointed. I am crossing 9 months still my application is untouched by sgvo. My last gcms said eligibility, security ,criminality all are not started. I fell that sgvo is the worst vo in the world.

mamaniavel

Jul 21, 2015
miltoncsekuet said:
Well, may be you are going to be disappointed. I am crossing 9 months still my application is untouched by sgvo. My last gcms said eligibility, security ,criminality all are not started. I fell that sgvo is the worst vo in the world.

9 months? oh my...have u contacted cic about your case?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
mamaniavel said:
9 months? oh my...have u contacted cic about your case?
Yes, I contacted cic, they replied my application is now under sgvo. Sgvo said application is now under in process.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
9 months! Holy Feck!
Did the Singapore Office suffer a massive stroke, and the officers are now all paralyzed? Or are they all sloths, like the DMV employees in the recent cartoon movie?
I can't imagine having to wait 9 months.

miltoncsekuet said: