Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
basstunes said:
Hi fellow SGreans,

I tried my eligibility assessment and the CIC page says that I may not appear to be eligible (I think it is because of my age because of the points). But they still give me a reference number to register myself with MyCIC. So now I am confused, if I not eligible, why I still be able to register in MyCIC? If I not eligible for this, what are my options?

Thank you very much!! :)
Hi,

You can try the following.
1. Improve IELTS score.
2. Improve proof of funds.
3. Increase work exp.
4. Get provincial nomination.

All the above will help you to improve ur score , all the best!!!

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Whenever you get the passport request, you can request for a change in visa office for your wife. IRCC may take a few days too respond but they'll send a new passport request for your wife. Your wife can then submit it in India by following the instructions. There's no need to be physically present in Singapore for Canadian immigration. If you are requested to attend an interview (chances are less, but not uncommon) then you'll have to deal with that later.

Dagdoba said:
Hello Guys,

Need some advise.

Me and my wife have applied in the month of Jan and it has been 5 months already since our application and we are awaiting our PPR.

But due to some family reasons my wife would like to go back to India for couple of months.
So wanted to know on how does the PPR request work out.

Since we applied from Singapore do we have to physically be present Singapore during PPR request or can she send her passport from India as well wherever it is requested.

It will great help on whoever has already received a PPR request from Singapore.

Regards,
dagdoba

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hello Guys,

Would like to gain some insight after PPR request.

1.Withing how many months of receiving PPR request do we have to land in Canada.
From the last information I have , we had to land in Canada before the validity of medical results is expired.
Any detail information on this would be great help.

2. Also , me and my wife are co applicants is it a must that we have to land in Canada together?

3. Is it possible that , I would be able to enter Canada first and my wife can follow after couple of months when I have established myself in Canada.

Thanks much.

Regards

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Dagdoba said:
Hello Guys,

Would like to gain some insight after PPR request.

1.Withing how many months of receiving PPR request do we have to land in Canada.
From the last information I have , we had to land in Canada before the validity of medical results is expired.
Any detail information on this would be great help.

2. Also , me and my wife are co applicants is it a must that we have to land in Canada together?

3. Is it possible that , I would be able to enter Canada first and my wife can follow after couple of months when I have established myself in Canada.

Thanks much.

Regards
1. Nothing to say in details, it is basically as simple : you have to land after you get your copr and before medical expires, or else I believe you have to redo medical.

2 & 3. Not necessarily , but the PA MUST land first if not together. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015

kmjcad

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

after submitting to VFS Singapore May 18, today I happily collected passports along with CoPR--

God Bless & wish you all the very best in this journey.

8) 8)

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
RKCK said:
What have you learnt from your GCMS notes?
AOR + 3 days Support Service Agent (Documents check)
AOR + 6 days AGENT REVIEW (R10)
AOR + 7 days transfer to CPC-Ottawa
AOR + almost 4 months ANALYST RECOMMENDATION A11.2

I believe is Next is Officer and Security

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
I saw from the November spreadsheet that tylerchu finally received his PPR, after almost 7 months!
Jesus, is that how slow things are for applications submitted from Singapore?

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
kmjcad said:
hi guys,

after submitting to VFS Singapore May 18, today I happily collected passports along with CoPR--

God Bless & wish you all the very best in this journey.

8) 8)
Congrats kmjcad!
are you through provincial nominee or EE?

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
My wife has sent her passport to Spore VO from Bangladesh in May 8 for PR VISA stamping. Still there is no response from the Spore VO. Meanwhile I got my passport back from CPC-Ottawa with PR VISA which takes only 2 weeks.

Can anyone please share how long the Spore VO takes to stamp a passport ? And any effective way to talk with them about the status of the passport. I am very much worried.

Thanks
Raj

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
My file is being processed at CPC Ottawa too. Called the call centre to inquire about the status. The agent said that once we complete 6 months then we can contact them again for further details. At this point we cannot do anything.

Completed 130 days since AOR.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
MrTee said:
1. Nothing to say in details, it is basically as simple : you have to land after you get your copr and before medical expires, or else I believe you have to redo medical.

2 & 3. Not necessarily , but the PA MUST land first if not together. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html
Actually, your COPR will become invalid if you dont land and complete formalities within 1 year of medical . I dont think you can redo medical and extend validity of COPR. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
NeelaR said:
Actually, your COPR will become invalid if you dont land and complete formalities within 1 year of medical . I dont think you can redo medical and extend validity of COPR. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are right. The COPR is invalid and you need to join the pool once again.