Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Has anybody applied for Singapore PCC from India? How much time it takes for the courier to come from Singapore to India after the Singapore govt sends it?

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Hi guys,

A question on proof of funds. I just submitted my e-APR and only then realized that my POF does not mention my account numbers!! The letter was issued by OCBC. I spent some effort asking them to list my balances in the past 6 months – and they did.

So when I got the letter and saw that the past 6 months' balance was there, I just assumed that letter was fine, and did not really scrutinize it.

I realized this only now, after submitting the application. Now, I am feeling really sick. Would this result in the application being refused? I am going to OCBC right now to get another letter with the account numbers. But how would I be able to send the new one to CIC?

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much.

annpotpot

Dec 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 13 2016
kaye08 said:
Hi! I'm also under SGVO.
Timeline:
25 Aug - AOR
28 Aug - Medical Passed
15 Jan - BG in progress

I hope we all get PPR very soon!
Congrats! Kaye08 for getting your PPR yesterday!

All the best :D

SVO please give more PPR's for Singapore applicants!!!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
gemskipots said:
For POF info I sent a PM for those who are asking.

Just to make it clear that I use this as POF for OINP application and got nominated. I used the same thing (updated docs) for CIC when I received my ITA but I do not have my PPR yet.
hello kabayan - can you send me what you sent those in the PM?
thanks in advance.

Do I go straight to CPF office or schedule and appointment? please let me know the process and what to say to CPF. thanks!!! :)

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
prcand said:
i've received SINP nomination. you don't have to pay anything.
Hi prcand and all, anyone use CPF alone for pof for SINP application. I heard some say CPF not counted but if we write LOE saying CPF canbe withdrawn at any point of time and is readily available, can we justify saying like this? Please advise..

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
Hi Experts,

Can you guide me on how did you upload Singapore COC in myCIC? I have few questions:

1. CIC requested for PCC of myself and my wife but there is option of only one document to be uploaded. Should I combine both and write a LOE?
2. Document Number field does not accept numbers but COC contains numbers, so how to input?
3. Issue Date if COC is in January 2016, but year 2016 itself is not present in drop down menu
4. What expiry date to be mentioned for COC, it is not mentioned on the certificate

Best Regards

arora23

Dec 11, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
arora23 said:
Hi Experts,

Can you guide me on how did you upload Singapore COC in myCIC? I have few questions:

1. CIC requested for PCC of myself and my wife but there is option of only one document to be uploaded. Should I combine both and write a LOE?
2. Document Number field does not accept numbers but COC contains numbers, so how to input?
3. Issue Date if COC is in January 2016, but year 2016 itself is not present in drop down menu
4. What expiry date to be mentioned for COC, it is not mentioned on the certificate

Best Regards
Can somebody please help me?

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
thadichikutty said:
Hi prcand and all, anyone use CPF alone for pof for SINP application. I heard some say CPF not counted but if we write LOE saying CPF canbe withdrawn at any point of time and is readily available, can we justify saying like this? Please advise..
Hi all, please help..very urgent

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I didn't use CPF for POF. But i know someone who did, but later on was asked for actual bank statements. I guess for SG VO, they need more than CPF.

thadichikutty said:
Hi all, please help..very urgent

thadichikutty

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
14-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016
prcand said:
Hi, I didn't use CPF for POF. But i know someone who did, but later on was asked for actual bank statements. I guess for SG VO, they need more than CPF.
Hi all, regarding OINP Application can I make color photocopies of all my docs or must be in black and white photocopies? Plz advise..

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
i sent an email to CIC SVO and their reply for CPF as proof of funds is: "Please be informed that the CPF fund may be used as “Proof of Funds” if you have the intention of renouncing your Singapore PR status"

How do we show the intention of renouncing? Should we renounce right away?

Momsieonline

Feb 3, 2016
gemskipots said:
Hello gemskispot! may I also request for a pm on how to go about having Cpf as Pof? I've been looking everywhere for useful information on this matter. I'm new here and I'm very thankful to have found this very helpful thread. Really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :)

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
Here is a reply from Singapore Visa Office regarding CPF as POF:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

As advised, CPF funds may be used and an official letter is required from CPF Board confirming the release of your CPF funds upon your renunciation.

Please be informed that we do not provide specific details on the documents required for applications or counsel applicants on the procedures.

The onus rests solely with the applicants to establish that they meet these requirements. They are given the opportunity to present their cases by providing documentary evidence and any other relevant information to support their application. Where required, an interview may also be convoked. A decision is made only after consideration of all factors.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874

The Mancunian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
12-03-2016
Passport Req..
30-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Hi All,

I have a question to those who already received their singapore PCC.
Do they mention any start date or end date of the PCC ?

Or they just mention the issue date of PCC ?